Windows 10: Dell G7 keeps freezing and blue-screening, not performing well

Discus and support Dell G7 keeps freezing and blue-screening, not performing well in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've had my Dell 67 15 Gaming laptop (model 7588, the higher end configuration) for about 3 days now, and in that period it has blue screened twice,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sylvia Aurora, May 26, 2019.

1. Dell G7 keeps freezing and blue-screening, not performing well

I've had my Dell 67 15 Gaming laptop (model 7588, the higher end configuration) for about 3 days now, and in that period it has blue screened twice, frozen on me thrice, and lost connection to the internet inexplicably multiple times. I've almost every troubleshooter I could, used both Dell Update and SupportAssist to find any issues, and nothing appears to be the issue. I can't recall what I was doing the first time it blue-screened, but the second time I was simply opening the game Paladins, with GeForce Experience open as well, with no other applications open. The computer has frozen always during an Online match of Overwatch, and has also lost connection multiple times to the game server. I have also experience this same issue on roblox, and sometimes when the laptop turns on, it cannot connect to the wifi for several minutes, and on a few occasions, it would not connect at all until I ran troubleshooting and fixed the issue there. I previously ran an insider build on the computer, but opted out due to concerns that it could be the cause of issues on the device. The issues still continue. Windows and all the drivers are up to date, however, scanning with third-party applications (IOBit's DriverBooster 6) says that 23 drivers are outdated. I am considering purchasing it to update the drivers, but before doing so I wanted to check if there were any other solutions or issues.

:)

Sylvia Aurora, May 26, 2019

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 26, 2019
  3. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 26, 2019
  4. Dell G7 keeps freezing and blue-screening, not performing well

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Dell G7 keeps freezing and blue-screening, not performing well

1. Dell G7 keeps freezing and blue-screening, not performing well - Similar Threads - Dell keeps freezing

2. PC keeps restarting, crashing, freezing and showing Blue Screens.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps restarting, crashing, freezing and showing Blue Screens.: As the title reads, my PC has been crashing a lot lately. I've tried running various troubleshooting programs on my PC, but none seem to help. I do believe that it has to do with my drivers or the Windows update, but I'm not sure. Whenever I try to update my PC to the latest...
  3. Multiple Blue Screen Errors and freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Blue Screen Errors and freezes: I've been having a number of issues. Its started with these small freezes my system would have when i would be browsing the internet or watching videos. The freezes would last about 3 seconds or so every once and a while randomly. I also ended up getting some blue screens....
  4. Windows 10 blue screening and freezing

Windows 10 blue screening and freezing: I dont know too much about computers so this might be a bit of a hassel. I have windows 10 pro version 1803 and ever since the october update im not able to update from 1803 to 1809. My pc either freezes during the update or just randomly throughout the day. I’ve tried...
  5. Blue Screen at Dell Xps 15

Blue Screen at Dell Xps 15: i constantly get into blue screen problems since i purchased my dell xps 15. i tried every possible way to fix it but nothing worked. Anyone can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-at-dell-xps-15/7e85e783-346b-4527-9245-4382962d8a10
  6. Freezing & Blue Screens Windows 10

Freezing & Blue Screens Windows 10: I've done everything I could think of to resolve these issues and nothing is working. PC Specs i7-6700K H100i v2 AIO Liquid Cooler MSI H110M Gaming Corsair CX 650 80+ Bronze 16GB G.Skill 2133MHz Gigabyte GTX 1080 Ti OC Firecuda Seagate 2TB Hybrid Drive x2 Kingston...
  7. blue screen failers and/or screen just freezes.

blue screen failers and/or screen just freezes.: I intermittingly get blue screen failures and/or screen just freezes. how do I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-screen-failers-andor-screen-just-freezes/963a960b-e168-4d88-b4c2-e92f9a0aa37c
  8. R9 390 Not Performing Well On GTA V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    R9 390 Not Performing Well On GTA V: Hi, I recently upgraded from a HD7790 to an MSI R9 390 8gb. Every single game has an obvious performance increase, except GTA V. For some reason my old HD7790 can run GTA V on higher settings than my R9 390. Clearly something is wrong, but I'm not sure what. My CPU is an AMD...
  9. I keep getting blue screens WDF_Violation+ mouse freezing

I keep getting blue screens WDF_Violation+ mouse freezing: I randomly get mouse freezes, it also dissapears sometimes,and when this happens, i am 100% sure that i will get blue screen in the next 30 mins.Mostly i get WDF_violation blue screen,but rarely i got irq/iql or smth driver less error.My temporary /junk files in memory also...
  10. Better Performance & No Blue Screens

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Better Performance & No Blue Screens: After recovering from multiple blue screens I made a decision to use only Microsoft software - Mail, Edge, Defender. So far so good. Not one new blue screen. Could my MS only decision really be helping or is it just in my head? 102131