Windows 10: Dell hardware tests

Discus and support Dell hardware tests in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an alienware M17 I just took the full Dell hardware test and and found everything was fine except for IntelR UHD Graphics 630. Here are the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lucasbou said, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Dell hardware tests

I have an alienware M17

I just took the full Dell hardware test and and found everything was fine except for IntelR UHD Graphics 630. Here are the results under that section of testing.

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 GPU Pipeline Data Test Cannot Run

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Shader Rendering Test Cannot Run

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Fixed Transformation and Lighting Test Cannot Run

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Wireframe Line Test Cannot Run

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Wireframe Shader Rendering Test Cannot Run

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Shader Rendering DX10 Test Cannot Run

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Shader Rendering DX11 Test Cannot Run

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Multiple Rendering DX9 Test Cannot Run

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Transformation and Lighting Stress Test Cannot Run

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 PCI Express Status Test Passed

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Primary Surface Test Passed

IntelR UHD Graphics 630 Video Memory Test Passed

:)

Lucasbou said, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Dell XPS 13 9333 - Windows couldnt not complete the installation, to install windows on this computer, please restart the installation

According to Dell's official Windows 10 Creators Update page, the Dell xps 13 9333 is not listed as tested:

http://www.dell.com/support/article...-to-windows-10-creators-update?lang=en#XPS-NB

You can try a manual upgraded as suggested in my previous reply using the ISO in addition to the 12 steps before upgrading.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Josie23 Win User

Dell hardware tests

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

Dell hardware tests [​IMG]

Josie23, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Dell hardware tests

1. Dell hardware tests - Similar Threads - Dell hardware tests

2. Testing computer for hardware issues?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Testing computer for hardware issues?: I recently ran into an issue where I was unable to boot up Windows on my Dell desktop:- Upon booting, blue screen with white horizontal broken lines- System attempts to reboot- Black screen with windows symbol --> Preparing Automatic repair…...
  3. TEST dell 755

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TEST dell 755: When I ran the dell support test results do i need to download the drivers the camera works?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/test-dell-755/296860e9-0727-4823-b077-0e2532ede3ec
  4. IntelR UHD Graphics 630 failing tests on Dell Full Hardware Test

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IntelR UHD Graphics 630 failing tests on Dell Full Hardware Test: My Dell XPS 15 9570 was having a bunch of trouble trying to run video games right after a full reset. the reset itself had its own issues I tried to run Warzone at the lowest possible settings and was bouncing between 2 fps and at most 30. I have spent a number of hours...
  5. want to test mic and camera on Laptop Dell Inspiron windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    want to test mic and camera on Laptop Dell Inspiron windows 10: how to test camera and microphone on my Dell Inspiron 15 laptop windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-test-mic-and-camera-on-laptop-dell/8bc4eb8c-aabb-4a64-9b7a-62da909f506b
  6. Dell XPS Hardware Checkup System Tests Were Not Completed Successfully

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell XPS Hardware Checkup System Tests Were Not Completed Successfully: Hi Everyone- Hoping to get some help/insight. My laptop (Dell XPS 13 / Version number 18362.657) has been struggling to turn on for sometime. The screen will light up with the Dell logo, however will not move past that point until I manually shut down & restart. I've been...
  7. i need another way to do a hardware test

i need another way to do a hardware test: before i used to use dell support assistant to test my hardware components. after the windows store messed around with support so i had to uninstall it. i need another way to test my hardware components. i know that i can do a diagnostic test in bios. i need the test to run...
  8. Confusing Dell SupportAssist Test Results

Confusing Dell SupportAssist Test Results: Greetings: I own a new Dell XPS13 (9350). Seems to work properly, but I have questions about Dell SupportAssist Test results. When I ran the Simplified System test series (10 minutes), I got a test result: "Module Failed to Start", but Passes for all components listed....
  9. Hardware For Windows 10 Test System

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware For Windows 10 Test System: I would like to set up a test computer to test Windows 10 Pro on. I'd like to take advantage of virtualization. What is a good motherboard, processor, and video card for such a test system? I would like to keep costs reasonable, since I have to obtain funding from other...
  10. testing windows 10 on my wifes Dell 8700 desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    testing windows 10 on my wifes Dell 8700 desktop: I have a situation that I need some help with. My wife has a Dell xps8700 desktop computer with windows 7 professional. She has some special software on this machine which is working on windows 7 at present, it's some data entry software that is no longer made or supported...