Windows 10: dell i3 inspiron 14 5481series keyboard backlit

Discus and support dell i3 inspiron 14 5481series keyboard backlit in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I turn on/off my keyboard backlight with my dell i3 inspiron 14 5481 series... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DANIELTABISAURA, Dec 16, 2018.

1. dell i3 inspiron 14 5481series keyboard backlit

how can I turn on/off my keyboard backlight with my dell i3 inspiron 14 5481 series

:)

DANIELTABISAURA, Dec 16, 2018
  2. SRCArtek Win User

Dell Inspiron 13 5378

I have a Dell Inspiron 13 5378. AND I KNOW FOR A FACT 100% its a Dell Inspiron 13 5378. I bought it refurbished off ebay and i checked the bios and settings and it is a 5378...

Q:

But WAIT, the F10 key has no backlit keyboard option, even if i press it with or without Fn, no backlight. And all 5378 inspirons have backlight. What do i do? Backlight is a necessity at some points.

SRCArtek, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Backlit Keyboard DELL NOT WORKING

Hi,

Keyboard backlight settings may have been automatically modified after the recent update. This
    thread
    suggests pressing the shortcut keys Fn + right cursor to turn on the keyboard backlight. If it wasn't able to resolve the issue, we suggest contacting Dell support for additional options because Dell usually has a Dell system manager for device
    configuration.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Martin Bar, Dec 16, 2018
  4. dell i3 inspiron 14 5481series keyboard backlit

Dell Inspiron 13 5378

Make sure the BIOS is updated to the latest version. For more information, refer to Dell Knowledge base article What is BIOS and How to Download and Install the latest BIOS?

Make sure the Keyboard backlit option is enabled in the BIOS.

With the computer completely off, press the power button.

Immediately start pressing the F2 key once a second (when the computer boots into Windows, shutdown the computer and try again).

Depending on the version of the BIOS on your computer, you will have different options.

On some versions of the BIOS:

Click the + sign next to System Configuration.

Click Keyboard Illumination.

Note: When Keyboard Illumination is not an option, your computer does not have a backlit keyboard.

Disabled or Off - The keyboard illumination will always be off.

Dim - The keyboard illumination will be at half brightness.

Bright - The keyboard illumination will be at full brightness.

Note: There may be another option listed under Keyboard Illumination in the System Configuration menu, Keyboard Backlight with AC. When enabled this option will maintain the brightness level when set by the using the brightness level keys on the keyboard.

Click Apply, and then Exit.

On other versions of the BIOS:

Look on the Main BIOS screen for Keyboard Type - backlite.

Notes:

When Keyboard Type - backlite is not shown, your computer does not have a backlit keyboard.

In this version of the BIOS, when Keyboard Type - backlite is shown, the backlit keyboard is automatically enabled and there are no configuration options.

Press the Esc key to exit the BIOS.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

dell i3 inspiron 14 5481series keyboard backlit

1. dell i3 inspiron 14 5481series keyboard backlit - Similar Threads - dell inspiron 5481series

2. Backlit keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backlit keyboard: Hi, i purchased a lenovo ideapad 3, but i have tried everything to get the backlit keyboard to work? any one else had the same problem.james https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backlit-keyboard/beefabf3-0cca-42f2-ac21-123c1c28b7b0
  3. Backlit keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backlit keyboard: Hi, i purchased a lenovo ideapad 3, but i have tried everything to get the backlit keyboard to work? any one else had the same problem.james https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backlit-keyboard/beefabf3-0cca-42f2-ac21-123c1c28b7b0
  4. Backlit Keyboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Backlit Keyboard: I Purchased my HP laptop from Walmart awhile back. The illuminating glowing keys caught my ATTENTION obviously. That was pretty much the whole reason I purchased it. Before, I never really had time to get on it till lately. I looked online on how to activate it. I have no...
  5. Backlit keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Backlit keyboard: So I just got a new computer and its main software is Microsoft. I would like to change the backlit color of the keyboard from white to something new but I don't know how to do so. The computer is Acer Aspire 5 A515-54. Thank you for your time in reading this and I hope we...
  6. Problems with Dell Inspiron 14 3421-A10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Dell Inspiron 14 3421-A10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ricciardo3f1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e16zj1/problems_with_dell_inspiron_14_3421a10/
  7. Backlit Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Backlit Keyboard: I would like to know if I can change the colour of my backlit keyboard with the laptop I have, it is a HP Pavilion 17-cd0526na 17.3" Intel Core i7 GTX 1650 Gaming Laptop - 1 TB HDD & 256 GB SSD, any feedback will be greatly appreciated :)...
  8. Need More Storage on Dell Inspiron 14

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need More Storage on Dell Inspiron 14: Hey guys, I have a Dell Inspiron 14 that only has 32GB of storage. It is one of those that does not allow you to upgrade the hard drive. I need more storage to download the Adobe Creative Suite. Before going to the last resort of buying a new laptop, what are my options to...
  9. Need More Storage on Dell Inspiron 14

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need More Storage on Dell Inspiron 14: Hey guys, I have a Dell Inspiron 14 that only has 32GB of storage. It is one of those that does not allow you to upgrade the hard drive. I need more storage to download the Adobe Creative Suite. Before going to the last resort of buying a new laptop, what are my options to...
  10. Touchscreen feature in Dell Inspiron 14 7000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen feature in Dell Inspiron 14 7000: Hello, I am wondering on how to enable the touchscreen feature in my Dell Inspiron 14 7000 running Windows 10 Home Single Language. Does it have a feature like that? Can you help me install it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard backlight in dell intel i3

2. dell inspiron 14 5481 backlit keyboard

3. hp inspiron 14 5481 keyboard

4. how to turn backlit keyboard on dell inspiron 14 5481,
  5. how to turn off backlit keyboard on inspiron 14,
  6. turn off backlight keyboard dell inspiron,
  7. backlight keyboard inspiron 5481,
  8. does dell inspiron 14 5481 have a backlight keyboard,
  9. inspiron 5481 backlight keyboard,
  10. does inspiron 5481 has backlit keyboard,
  11. how to backlight keyboard on dell inspiron 5481?,