Windows 10: Dell Image bitlocker issue

Discus and support Dell Image bitlocker issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I am having issue creating Image for my Dell device using Image Assistant. The issue is shows that bitlocker is turned on, but we have never used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tatinausa, May 27, 2022.

1. Tatinausa Win User

Dell Image bitlocker issue

Hi, I am having issue creating Image for my Dell device using Image Assistant. The issue is shows that bitlocker is turned on, but we have never used bitlocker before. Do advise. Thanks

:)

Tatinausa, May 27, 2022

2. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, May 27, 2022
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, May 27, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

BitLocker permanent loop

Hi Laura,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

• Are you connected to Domain?

• Are you using Windows 10 pro?

I suggest you to follow the steps given in the article below and check if it helps.

BitLocker Troubleshooting: Continuous reboot loop with BitLocker recovery on a slate device - TechNet Articles - United States (English) - TechNet Wiki

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 27, 2022
Thema:

1. Dell Image bitlocker issue - Similar Threads - Dell Image bitlocker

2. Bitlocker Dell acionando sozinho

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Dell acionando sozinho: Olá, possuo um Dell G3 3590, ao iniciar o computador ele solicitou a chave do Bitlocker, no entanto, eu não possuo esta chave, e ela não está na minha conta microsoft sim o meu dispositivo está vinculado ao email, mas ao acessar o link recovery key ele aparece a mensagem:...
  3. Bitlocker Dell acionando sozinho

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Dell acionando sozinho: Olá, possuo um Dell G3 3590, ao iniciar o computador ele solicitou a chave do Bitlocker, no entanto, eu não possuo esta chave, e ela não está na minha conta microsoft sim o meu dispositivo está vinculado ao email, mas ao acessar o link recovery key ele aparece a mensagem:...
  4. Dell Image bitlocker issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Image bitlocker issue: Hi, I am having issue creating Image for my Dell device using Image Assistant. The issue is shows that bitlocker is turned on, but we have never used bitlocker before. Do advise. Thanks...
  5. Dell Image bitlocker issue

Dell Image bitlocker issue: Hi, I am having issue creating Image for my Dell device using Image Assistant. The issue is shows that bitlocker is turned on, but we have never used bitlocker before. Do advise. Thanks...
  6. Bitlocker and System Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker and System Image: Hi,Been reading on this and now I'm confused can anybody help me out.I have my OS C: drive Bitlocker encrypted.I have to use a password to unlock drive at startup and then use my MS profile to login.I want to create a system image and store it on a Bitlocker USB drive.If I...
  7. Bitlocker and System Image

Bitlocker and System Image: Hi,Been reading on this and now I'm confused can anybody help me out.I have my OS C: drive Bitlocker encrypted.I have to use a password to unlock drive at startup and then use my MS profile to login.I want to create a system image and store it on a Bitlocker USB drive.If I...
  8. Bitlocker and System Image

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Dell Factory Image Restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Dell Factory Image Restore: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 but I would like to go back to Win 7. It's past the 30 days and so I can't roll back via Win 10. When I use F8, I see that the Dell Factory Image Restore is no longer an option. However, I do have a recovery drive for Win 7. Has Win 10...
  10. Dell pc, windows recovery image and restore issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell pc, windows recovery image and restore issues: hi I'm wondering if somebody can help me out. I bought an Dell I3050 mini pc. It came with 32gb m.2 ssd with 20gb free space. I decided to upgrade to a bigger 128gb m.2 ssd and I'm trying to migrate to it from small one. I downloaded dell's windows recovery image and used...