Windows 10: Dell inspirion 2 in 1

Discus and support Dell inspirion 2 in 1 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I formatted my laptop and It keeps getting stuck on the startup and keeps resetting and it won't start no matter what I do.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by landonkelley, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Dell inspirion 2 in 1

So I formatted my laptop and It keeps getting stuck on the startup and keeps resetting and it won't start no matter what I do.

:)

landonkelley, Jun 30, 2019
  2. t_visco Win User

Changing the Font Setting in Windows 10 on Dell Inspirion Laptop

Hello,

I am trying to change the font setting in Windows 10 on a Dell Inspirion Laptop. I looked around on the Internet and read about what other people are doing, but I can't find the appropriate buttons or links in Settings to make this happen. What do you
    suggest? I have McAffee and Webroot running at the moment.

-

t_visco, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Problems with Windows 10 freezing on Dell 2 in 1

Hi ,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please follow the below methods and check if it works.

I would suggest you to first uninstall the existing driver and then click on scan for hardware changes so that the pc will take the generic drivers automatically.

Please follow the below steps for the same.

1. In search bar type Device Manager and then Enter.

2. Go to the Display adapter and then expand

3. Uninstall and then do Scan for hardware changes.

If that does not work then download the latest drivers from the oem website and then install it in compatibility mode

Method 1: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available display drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

1. Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

I even see that you are facing issues regarding power hence I would suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 2: Run power troubleshooter.

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
      • Click on “View All” left panel.
      • Click Power, new window will popup.
      • Follow the on screen instructions.
    Method 3: Change the “Power plans” settings.

A power plan is a collection of hardware and system settings (like display, sleep, etc.) that manages how your PC uses power. The power plans you can use depend on the kind of PC you have.

Click on the below given link to “How to create and delete a power plan”.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/power-plans-faq

(Also applies to Windows 10)

Method 4: System Maintenance troubleshooter

Please follow the steps to run System Maintenance troubleshooter on the computer:

• Type “Control Panel” on the search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Click on View all option on the left side of the Windows.
    • Click on System Maintenance option.
    • Click on Next and follow the onscreen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Dell inspirion 2 in 1

my Dell Inspirion 3541 won't update windows 10 version 1709

my Dell Inspirion 3541 won't update windows 10 version 1709 due to an external syskey and it wants an internal syskey. i get error code Oxc1900209 everytime and thats not on the virtual agent list. The latest version it updated was Version 1607for x64-based
    systems(KB408889) on 3/30/18

IngridAniol, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Dell inspirion 2 in 1

1. Dell inspirion 2 in 1 - Similar Threads - Dell inspirion

2. Unable to import media to Dell Inspirion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to import media to Dell Inspirion: I have an older Sony HandyCam, and I want to put a couple videos on my computer so I can share them with friends and family. I connected it to my computer via USB, and it opened the Photos app. When I went to import videos from it, the photos app just says "Please update your...
  3. Unable to import media to Dell Inspirion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to import media to Dell Inspirion: I have an older Sony HandyCam, and I want to put a couple videos on my computer so I can share them with friends and family. I connected it to my computer via USB, and it opened the Photos app. When I went to import videos from it, the photos app just says "Please update your...
  4. After Microsoft Update. My Dell Inspirion Chrome Laptop won't let me sign into my Medical...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Microsoft Update. My Dell Inspirion Chrome Laptop won't let me sign into my Medical...: This never happened before. Microsoft Updated my computer recently. When I attempted to sign into my medical records portal at account.bannerhealth.com; after the intitial Welcome email address and password sign in, I'm kicked to the blocked dashboard with a timer counting...
  5. After Microsoft Update. My Dell Inspirion Chrome Laptop won't let me sign into my Medical...

After Microsoft Update. My Dell Inspirion Chrome Laptop won't let me sign into my Medical...: This never happened before. Microsoft Updated my computer recently. When I attempted to sign into my medical records portal at account.bannerhealth.com; after the intitial Welcome email address and password sign in, I'm kicked to the blocked dashboard with a timer counting...
  6. After Microsoft Update. My Dell Inspirion Chrome Laptop won't let me sign into my Medical...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microphone is recognised after I enabled it but not functioning on Dell Inspirion 5000...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone is recognised after I enabled it but not functioning on Dell Inspirion 5000...: I recently changed my motherboard as my old one was fried and reinstalled windows and everything however my microphone hasn't been working I am not sure why it's recognised as a sound input device before it was not but I saw a guide and enabled it via control centre I've...
  8. Microphone is recognised after I enabled it but not functioning on Dell Inspirion 5000...

Microphone is recognised after I enabled it but not functioning on Dell Inspirion 5000...: I recently changed my motherboard as my old one was fried and reinstalled windows and everything however my microphone hasn't been working I am not sure why it's recognised as a sound input device before it was not but I saw a guide and enabled it via control centre I've...
  9. Dell Inspirion 15 3000 series wants administrators password to log in and l don't have one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspirion 15 3000 series wants administrators password to log in and l don't have one: Dell Inspirion 15 3000 series wants administrators password to log in and l don't have one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspirion-15-3000-series-wants-administrators/6c83234f-a9c9-4336-9266-40067c4d5de0
  10. Dell Inspirion 15 3000 series wants administrators password to log in and l don't have one

Dell Inspirion 15 3000 series wants administrators password to log in and l don't have one: Dell Inspirion 15 3000 series wants administrators password to log in and l don't have one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspirion-15-3000-series-wants-administrators/6c83234f-a9c9-4336-9266-40067c4d5de0