Windows 10: Dell Inspirion 5767 got black screen when updated Intel HD Graphics 620

Discus and support Dell Inspirion 5767 got black screen when updated Intel HD Graphics 620 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop was stuck in a black screen after installing the Intel HD Graphics 620, it's displayed normally when I reset the Windows 10 and not install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DaiNguyen5, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Dell Inspirion 5767 got black screen when updated Intel HD Graphics 620

My laptop was stuck in a black screen after installing the Intel HD Graphics 620, it's displayed normally when I reset the Windows 10 and not install the driver for Intel HD Graphics 620. However, it will be displayed when connected with the external screen. The clue I found out here is the Windows 10 not detected internal screen after updated Intel HD Graphics 620 driver. On Device Manager it just shows the external display, there should be 2 monitors if I connected external display. I've updated all BIOS, newest graphics drivers from both Intel and Dell websites but nothing changed. This failure I saw much on other technical forums, so it should be solved by Microsoft

:)

DaiNguyen5, Feb 20, 2020

2. Black screen after installing Intel HD Graphics 630 driver

The screen turns black as soon as Intel HD Graphics 630 drivers are updated.

All other drivers are installed and updated.

Everything works normally until the driver is being installed. During the installation process the screen goes black. The cursor does not appear and the keyboard is still lit.

Whenever i restarted the laptop, after the windows loading screen, the screen goes back to black. The solution is to enter safe mode and uninstall the HD Graphics 630 driver, therefore
    using the Microsoft Basic Video Adapter.

However, with this basic driver, the laptop performance drops in applications that require graphics processing, making it impractical to use in such situations.

I tried these possible solutions:

• I tried to install several versions of the driver, which were available on the dell website itself or on the intel website, and all of them had a black screen during the installation.
    • I disabled Windows Update because it was Installing the driver automatically and the screen was turning black after a few minutes, so it doesn't work too.
    • I have also completely uninstalled the nvidia and intel drivers using DDU and tried to install hd graphics 630 drivers, but the black screen still persists.
    • Tried to update using the device manager. Same thing, screen still turns black.
    • I also tried to use an external monitor to see if there was video, the issue persists.
    • I already contacted dell and intell support, noboby seems to have a solution.

Laptop: Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567
    Windows 10 Pro version 1903
    Bios version 1.10.0
    Intel HD Graphics 630
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    Intel Core i7-7700HQ

ThiagoBarbosa9, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Black Screen after restarting computer (after installing intel HD 3000 graphics using teamviewer)

Hi Evan,

I realize that you get a black screen after restarting computer. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• What is the make and model of the PC?

• Does the issue reoccur if you remove the Intel HD 3000 graphics card?

Suggest you to follow all the steps from this article to check if that helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14106/windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Dell Inspirion 5767 got black screen when updated Intel HD Graphics 620

Laptop - Intel HD 620 issue - Only external monitor displays

Okay, the fact that it is not even detecting the internal display is obviously a problem. But a big clue for me is the fact that if we uninstall the Intel HD Graphics 620 display driver, the display works. That leads me to think that there must be a problem with the display driver.

Here is what I would like to suggest trying:

1) Download the latest driver for the graphics adapter from Dell.
    2) Also download the latest driver from Intel directly from here:

Download Intel(R) Graphics - Windows(R) 10 DCH Drivers

3) COMPLETELY uninstall the current display driver. This means going into Device Manager, right-click the Intel HD Graphics 620, choose uninstall device, MAKE SURE that you select the check box that says "Delete the driver software for this device", then click Uninstall. This will make sure that it cannot simply reinstall the same driver again as soon as you reboot.

4) Reboot
    5) Install the latest Dell supplied driver.

6) If you still have difficulties at this point, then repeat the same steps but use the driver you downloaded from Intel.

hsehestedt, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Dell Inspirion 5767 got black screen when updated Intel HD Graphics 620

1. Dell Inspirion 5767 got black screen when updated Intel HD Graphics 620 - Similar Threads - Dell Inspirion 5767

2. Screen got freez when Intel HD graphics 620 update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen got freez when Intel HD graphics 620 update.: My Dell Vostro 14 3468 7th gen core i3 7100u.Is got stock when graphic driver update.After updation some times it works good for a while and then start flicker and cursor got stock....
  3. Screen got freez when Intel HD graphics 620 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen got freez when Intel HD graphics 620 update.: My Dell Vostro 14 3468 7th gen core i3 7100u.Is got stock when graphic driver update.After updation some times it works good for a while and then start flicker and cursor got stock....
  4. Screen got freez when Intel HD graphics 620 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input

Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input: I have a Gigabyte brix gb-bri7h-8550 i7 barebone system with the Intel HD 620 integrated graphics. It was happily using extended display using HDMI and display port for over a year then one day the extended display stopped working. Now the monitor on HDMI port will not...
  6. Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input: I have a Gigabyte brix gb-bri7h-8550 i7 barebone system with the Intel HD 620 integrated graphics. It was happily using extended display using HDMI and display port for over a year then one day the extended display stopped working. Now the monitor on HDMI port will not...
  7. Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Update graphics card drivers Intel HD Graphics 620?

Update graphics card drivers Intel HD Graphics 620?: I have an Acer Aspire E5-575G laptop and I really need the latest driver for the graphics card. Windows says that the latest drivers are installed. Intel says so: [ATTACH] And if I go to the manufacturer. namely Acer, I can't find any installation option for...
  9. Notebook got black screen when updated Intel HD Graphics 620

Notebook got black screen when updated Intel HD Graphics 620: My laptop was stuck in a black screen after installing the Intel HD Graphics 620, it's displayed normally when I reset the Windows 10 and not install the driver for Intel HD Graphics 620. However, it will be displayed when connected with the external screen. The clue I found...
  10. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF INTEL HD GRAPHICS 620

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF INTEL HD GRAPHICS 620: Today I am going to share technical specifications graphics built in intel core processors with HD graphics 620 Processor Graphics == Intel® HD Graphics 620 Graphics Base Frequency == 300Mhz Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency == 1GHz - 1.15GHz Graphics Video Max Memory == 32GB...