Windows 10: Dell Inspiron 11 3000 cannot switch out of Windows 10 S Mode

Discus and support Dell Inspiron 11 3000 cannot switch out of Windows 10 S Mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My wife just purchased a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 that came running Windows 10 home S mode. She needs to use google chrome for her work and because of S... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pyrotaz, Jan 19, 2020.

1. pyrotaz Win User

Dell Inspiron 11 3000 cannot switch out of Windows 10 S Mode

My wife just purchased a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 that came running Windows 10 home S mode. She needs to use google chrome for her work and because of S mode cannot install. We tried to switch it in the store and when we press the blue get button it changes to gray then back to then back to blue. We never get the install option. Today while I was working she went and upgraded using the upgrade from the store to Windows 10 Pro for $99 only to find that it upgraded to Windows 10 Pro S Mode and she still cannot install google chrome.
    What I have tried:
    1. The get button from the store
    2. WSReset
    3. Have updated the store and all windows updates
    4. Have reset computer back to factory ( Before she updated to Windows 10 Pro S Mode)

Looking for any suggestion and Thank you in advance

:)

pyrotaz, Jan 19, 2020
  2. pyrotaz Win User

Unable to Swith out of S Mode Dell Inspiron 11 3000

Just purchased a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 that is running Windows 10 in S Mode. When I try to change it I get the blue get button and when pressed turns grey then nothing I get no install option. Below is what I have tried,

1. Updated all Microsoft APPs
    2. Updated Microsoft store am running 12001.1001.1.0
    3. Ran windows updates
    4. Logged out of Microsoft store and signed back in
    5. Restarted Computer
    6. Tried wsreset

Need to run a few google apps and cannot install. Any help would be great

pyrotaz, Jan 20, 2020
  3. newtoit Win User
    Is it possible to scroll using the touchpad in dell inspiron 11 3000

Original title: scroll

I have a dell inspiron 11 3000, its brand new and I'm just wondering if its possible to scroll using the touchpad? and if so how?

newtoit, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Dell Inspiron 11 3000 cannot switch out of Windows 10 S Mode

unable to update windows 10 on inspiron 11, 3000 series

unable to update windows 10 on inspiron 11, 3000 series

martin21KC, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Dell Inspiron 11 3000 cannot switch out of Windows 10 S Mode

1. Dell Inspiron 11 3000 cannot switch out of Windows 10 S Mode - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron 3000

2. Cannot switch out of S Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot switch out of S Mode: I bought an Asus Vivo laptop a few days ago and when I wanted to download google chrome or opera, I get a text telling that I couldn't and I could only download apps from the Microsoft store. After following some instructions, I tried to switch off s mode, but it keeps...
  3. Cannot switch out of S Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot switch out of S Mode: Just bought a new Lenovo Ideapad 3 to play the Sims and I cannot switch out of S mode. I've tried every work around and option available that I've googled and none of them work.I'm clicking the "get" button within the store and it does nothing, just then says "something...
  4. Cannot switch out of S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot switch out of S mode: The 'get' button does not work. I have tried different ways to access this and it still does not work. This is a new laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-switch-out-of-s-mode/b8c6a9e9-8612-47d4-bb56-16d6ebaa25af
  5. Cannot switch out of s mode!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot switch out of s mode!!!!: I CANNOT for the life of me switch out of s mode. I have tried everything that I have found online. I have repaired and reset the microsoft store multiple times. I can click the get button in the app store, but it does nothing!! Switching out of s mode should not be this...
  6. Cannot switch out of s mode!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot switch out of s mode!!!!: I CANNOT for the life of me switch out of s mode. I have tried everything that I have found online. I have repaired and reset the microsoft store multiple times. I can click the get button in the app store, but it does nothing!! Switching out of s mode should not be this...
  7. Cannot switch out of S mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot switch out of S mode: My laptop was out of S mode yesterday before I updated and restarted. Today when I tried to use an "unverified app" I noticed it had gone back into S mode. When I go into the Microsoft Store to switch out of it I click Get then a prompt comes up that says "Try again later,...
  8. Unable to Swith out of S Mode Dell Inspiron 11 3000

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Swith out of S Mode Dell Inspiron 11 3000: Just purchased a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 that is running Windows 10 in S Mode. When I try to change it I get the blue get button and when pressed turns grey then nothing I get no install option. Below is what I have tried, Updated all Microsoft APPs Updated Microsoft store am...
  9. Cannot switch out of S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot switch out of S mode: After getting 2 viruses in 2 months using s mode, i want to switch out and get 3rd party anti virus. I went i to mscinfig and checked the selection “boot” safe mode is not checked, so i am assuming i am out of s mode I did the traditional way and could not get to the...
  10. Cannot switch out of S mode.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot switch out of S mode.: Hi, I just bought a computer in Windows 10 in S mode. I'm interested in switching to Windows 10. I found it on the store but there is no "get" button, making it impossible to switch. I really need to switch soon due to business. If anyone can help, that would be great....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell inspiron 11 3000 turn off s mode