Windows 10: Dell Inspiron 13 Video inch i7

Discus and support Dell Inspiron 13 Video inch i7 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased a Dell Inspiron i7 10710U with 16gb and 512gb running Windows 10. I have the Shared Intel UHD graphics with according to Advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Winstriumphs, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Dell Inspiron 13 Video inch i7

Hi,

I purchased a Dell Inspiron i7 10710U with 16gb and 512gb running Windows 10. I have the Shared Intel UHD graphics with according to Advanced settings Graphics Adapter 8212mb available memory and 128mb dedicated. I read online that Windows 10 allows for more memory to be dedicated to video graphics. I went on youtube and found a bunch of videos showing how to create a New Key in Regedit which I did. My goal was to increase 128 to 512 or 1024 since I have the 16Gb to start with. I started the Inspiron in Bios to see if an option exists to increase dedicated memory but I did not see one. Does anyone know how to augment the Dell settings so that the Regedit modifications can work? Please help if possible.

The reason I ask is that the computer is new but the graphics of the icons and even on webpages look very bland and not 3D looking. Sometimes they appear blurry, under-articulated and colors are weak or yellowish orange. Other people have reported similar problems but I am yet to find the answer. Hopefully there is a solution and answer.

- - - Updated - - -

These are the videos to which I referred:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85WvLu36iAE

How to increase Intel Graphic's Dedicated Video Memory - Appuals.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8CXfCOrvOs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T_IHdOnc3w&pbjreload=10

:)

Winstriumphs, Apr 7, 2020

2. Dell Inspiron 13 Video inch i7

Hi,

I purchased a Dell Inspiron i7 10710U with 16gb and 512gb running Windows 10. I have the Shared Intel UHD graphics with according to Advanced settings Graphics Adapter 8212mb available memory and 128mb dedicated. I read online that Windows 10 allows for more memory to be dedicated to video graphics. I went on youtube and found a bunch of videos showing how to create a New Key in Regedit which I did. My goal was to increase 128 to 512 or 1024 since I have the 16Gb to start with. I started the Inspiron in Bios to see if an option exists to increase dedicated memory but I did not see one. Does anyone know how to augment the Dell settings so that the Regedit modifications can work? Please help if possible.

The reason I ask is that the computer is new but the graphics of the icons and even on webpages look very bland and not 3D looking. Sometimes they appear blurry, under-articulated and colors are weak or yellowish orange. Other people have reported similar problems but I am yet to find the answer. Hopefully there is a solution and answer.

- - - Updated - - -

These are the videos to which I referred:

How to increase Intel Graphic's Dedicated Video Memory - Appuals.com

Winstriumphs, Apr 7, 2020
  3. SRCArtek Win User
    Dell Inspiron 13 5378

I have a Dell Inspiron 13 5378. AND I KNOW FOR A FACT 100% its a Dell Inspiron 13 5378. I bought it refurbished off ebay and i checked the bios and settings and it is a 5378...

Q:

But WAIT, the F10 key has no backlit keyboard option, even if i press it with or without Fn, no backlight. And all 5378 inspirons have backlight. What do i do? Backlight is a necessity at some points.

SRCArtek, Apr 7, 2020
  4. lintekPC Win User

Dell Inspiron 13 Video inch i7

Where is Update 1809 for my Dell Inspiron 13-5368?

My Dell Inspiron 13-5368 still hasn't received Update 1809. Dell shows on their tested laptops list that this laptop supports Update 1809. What could be the delay?

Dell computers tested for Update 1809

lintekPC, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Dell Inspiron 13 Video inch i7

1. Dell Inspiron 13 Video inch i7 - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron Video

2. Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series No Bootable Device: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series. It originally had Windows 8, then I upgraded it to Windows 10. I later downgraded it back to Windows 8, formatted it, and installed the OS using a bootable USB. The issue arises when I finish installing the OS and eject the...
  3. Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series No Bootable Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series No Bootable Device: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series. It originally had Windows 8, then I upgraded it to Windows 10. I later downgraded it back to Windows 8, formatted it, and installed the OS using a bootable USB. The issue arises when I finish installing the OS and eject the...
  4. Dell Inspiron 13-5378: Not connected - No connections are available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell Inspiron 13-5378: Not connected - No connections are available: Hi, I'm having connectivity issues with my laptop as it displays no available Wi-Fi networks. There's no options to turn on/off connection at all. My specs are: Processor: IntelR Core TM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM: 8.00 GB 7.87 GB usable 64-bit...
  5. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  6. USB port suddenly stops working on Dell Inspiron 13

USB port suddenly stops working on Dell Inspiron 13: Hi, I would like to first off say thank you for taking the time to help me. I bought my Dell Inspiron 13 7348 about 4 months ago for schoolwork. I also got a monitor and a wireless two in one Logitech keyboard and mouse because I prefer working with multiple screens. A...
  7. Dell Inspiron 13 5379

Dell Inspiron 13 5379: Hello, My Dell will not boot. Error message "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" Worked with Microsoft tech to install a clean version of Windows 10 to no avail. Dell customer support is terrible and will not answer any of my questions without paying for an extended warranty or...
  8. Where is Update 1809 for my Dell Inspiron 13-5368?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where is Update 1809 for my Dell Inspiron 13-5368?: My Dell Inspiron 13-5368 still hasn't received Update 1809. Dell shows on their tested laptops list that this laptop supports Update 1809. What could be the delay? Dell computers tested for Update 1809...
  9. Audio Drivers - Dell Inspiron 13 5378 2-in-1

Audio Drivers - Dell Inspiron 13 5378 2-in-1: I am having troubles with the sound on my Dell Inspiron 13 5378 2-in-1 running Windows 10. Currently I have tried removing and updating my drivers manually from the Dell website with Realtek High Definition Audio 6.0.1.8158, but I get crackling when I turn on my audio and it...
  10. Dell Inspiron 13 5378 "Ghost Clicking"

Dell Inspiron 13 5378 "Ghost Clicking": My Dell Inspiron 13 5378 has this weird "ghost clicking" issue. Whenever the touchscreen driver (HID-compliant touch screen) was active the screen would start to "auto click" itself near the right side of the screen (sometimes all over the screen). Is there a way to fix this?...