Windows 10: Dell Inspiron 14 3467 AMD Drivers (Problem)

Discus and support Dell Inspiron 14 3467 AMD Drivers (Problem) in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I checked out Device Manager to see what GPU is my laptop running and it says its an R5 M430. When I tried to install the one from Dell's website where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by charlesmercs, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Dell Inspiron 14 3467 AMD Drivers (Problem)

I checked out Device Manager to see what GPU is my laptop running and it says its an R5 M430. When I tried to install the one from Dell's website where they give every single driver for the laptop, it did install but there is a problem. The games I'm trying to run with it just automatically closes and it always uses the Internal Graphics from Intel.

So I downloaded the driver from AMD's website and installed it. Now, there are two problems. First, I can't find the option to put my other games instead of osu! to run using my gpu. Second, it shows the wrong GPU in the driver settings (instead of R5 M430, it shows R5 M330).

Windows 10 Home 1809.

:)

charlesmercs, Dec 17, 2019
  2. .torvim Win User

Windows Mixed Reality error 14-2 when Dell Visor plugged into Inspiron 5577

I'm getting error 14-2 which reads that I'm using an adapter or extension cable, although I am not using either. It suggests to update my graphics card drivers, which I have done, but the problem persists.
    I'm using a dell visor and and Inspiron 5577. Any help?

.torvim, Dec 17, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    AMD Radeon HD 7670M (Dell Inspiron 15R 5520)

Hi Goutham

The best driver for your system will be sourced from the Dell website, the newer version of the AMD and Nvidia drivers do cause problems

However, Dell do not provide Windows 10 drivers for your system, they only support that up to Windows 8.1

Try to source a Windows 10 AMD driver that is more than 6 months old, those do tend to be more compatible and reliable compared to the new drivers . . . the AMD website does provide a list of previous drivers for the AMD Radeon HD 7670M

DaveM121, Dec 17, 2019
  4. yorgonyc Win User

Dell Inspiron 14 3467 AMD Drivers (Problem)

AMD Driver for Windows 10 not Functioning

I have an AMD HD 6450 in a Dell Inspiron 620 (mid 2011) and after Windows 10 upgrade the AMD drivers (for Windows 10, 64 bit) are not working and are disabled. The error code in Device Manager is: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported
    problems. (Code 43)". Windows defaults to the Microsoft basic video driver.

I have tried the following:

• Download latest AMD Catalyst and have it install appropriate drivers
    • Uninstalled all video drivers (using the latest version of DDU) and tried agein
    • I worked with the Microsoft Answer Desk yesterday and they tried (via remote) to fix the problem but were unable to
    Not sure what to do next, not sure if this is a Windows or Dell or AMD problem but... thought people should know - the AMD Windows 10, 64 bit, drivers for the HD 6450 don't work.

yorgonyc, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Dell Inspiron 14 3467 AMD Drivers (Problem)

1. Dell Inspiron 14 3467 AMD Drivers (Problem) - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron 3467

2. Usb 2.0 driver on dell inspiron 14 3451 series doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb 2.0 driver on dell inspiron 14 3451 series doesn't work: It dell inspiron 14 3451 series It have 3 usb one usb is 3.0 and the other two are 2.0 usb the one that works is 3.0 in the other one 2.0 doesn't work it use to work until I had virus I deleted the virus I Factory reset pc to see if work but it didn't work I install the usb...
  3. Components still running after shutdown in Dell Inspirion 14 3467

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Components still running after shutdown in Dell Inspirion 14 3467: Hi all,I am seriously in a dilemma for a whole month. My laptop, Dell Inspirion 14 3467 with Windows 10 is behaving very abnormally. The main issue I'm facing is that I can still hear some components inside my laptop even after the shutdown. Here are a few incidents that I'd...
  4. Dell inspiron problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell inspiron problem: Hi, I'm encountering a strange issue for several days and not being able to understand. It's a connection problem with Microsoft.com account or with ftp servers. The problem becomes strange as it happens only with 2 dell computers and one ISP k-net. Otherwise, no problem...
  5. Wifi driver for windows 10 dell 14 r inspiron 5420

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi driver for windows 10 dell 14 r inspiron 5420: Hi, i didnot found the wifi driver for the windows 10 dell insipiron 5420. Can you guys please suggest me. My wifi keeps disconnecting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-driver-for-windows-10-dell-14-r-inspiron-5420/4555feb3-e71c-46a8-a017-0a4131b384aa
  6. Problems with Dell Inspiron 14 3421-A10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Dell Inspiron 14 3421-A10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ricciardo3f1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e16zj1/problems_with_dell_inspiron_14_3421a10/
  7. Dell Inspiron GPU Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron GPU Driver Problem: There is a problem with Dell's latest Intel HD graphics driver for the Inspiron 7537 - driver file Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver_8V48Y_WIN_20.19.15.4835_A07.EXE. The installation fails since the inf fie doesn't include the HD4400 GPU. A manual update via Device Manager shows the...
  8. Need More Storage on Dell Inspiron 14

Need More Storage on Dell Inspiron 14: Hey guys, I have a Dell Inspiron 14 that only has 32GB of storage. It is one of those that does not allow you to upgrade the hard drive. I need more storage to download the Adobe Creative Suite. Before going to the last resort of buying a new laptop, what are my options to...
  9. Need More Storage on Dell Inspiron 14

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need More Storage on Dell Inspiron 14: Hey guys, I have a Dell Inspiron 14 that only has 32GB of storage. It is one of those that does not allow you to upgrade the hard drive. I need more storage to download the Adobe Creative Suite. Before going to the last resort of buying a new laptop, what are my options to...
  10. Touchscreen feature in Dell Inspiron 14 7000

Touchscreen feature in Dell Inspiron 14 7000: Hello, I am wondering on how to enable the touchscreen feature in my Dell Inspiron 14 7000 running Windows 10 Home Single Language. Does it have a feature like that? Can you help me install it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Inspiron 14 3467 amd graphic driver