Windows 10: Dell Inspiron 15 3000. New computer. Twice now it has stuck on Dell logo and gone to a...

Discus and support Dell Inspiron 15 3000. New computer. Twice now it has stuck on Dell logo and gone to a... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi I have a new computer a Dell Inspiron 15 3000. Twice recently it has stuck on start up, the Dell logo displays then a black screen then it turns its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MikeBlakeney, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Dell Inspiron 15 3000. New computer. Twice now it has stuck on Dell logo and gone to a...

Hi I have a new computer a Dell Inspiron 15 3000. Twice recently it has stuck on start up, the Dell logo displays then a black screen then it turns its self off after a few minutes. If I leave it for a while it is then back to normal. The Dell helpdesk is useless. I wonder if there is any one out there that has the same problem. Spookily it happened on the same date of the month in December and January!

:)

MikeBlakeney, Feb 2, 2020

2. Touch Pad Problem in Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series

I recently purchased Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series. My touchpad getting stuck some times. i tried all options but still its not working. Please some one help me out.

Thanks in advance...

Ramya Ranjan Sahu, Feb 2, 2020
  3. microsoft store not opening in dell inspiron 15 3000 series with windows 8.1 OS

microsoft store not opening in dell inspiron 15 3000 series with windows 8.1 OS

gulbariankhan, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Dell Inspiron 15 3000. New computer. Twice now it has stuck on Dell logo and gone to a...

Dell Inspiron laptop Windows 10 stuck on Dell logo screen!!!!

I have a Dell Inspiron laptop Windows 10 and it won't advance past the Dell logo screen. The computer turns on, the Dell logo appears for a few seconds, then the screen goes black, and then it does it all over again......the Dell logo appears, and screen
    turns black...and on and on.......

I checked a few other forums and removed the battery, removed the power cable, held the power button down, powered it back on, it didn't work. I did a system diagnostic check and it came back good, with no problems.

Help!! Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Todd

ToddMoriarty, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Dell Inspiron 15 3000. New computer. Twice now it has stuck on Dell logo and gone to a...

1. Dell Inspiron 15 3000. New computer. Twice now it has stuck on Dell logo and gone to a... - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron 3000

2. dell stuck at dell logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell stuck at dell logo: after i update my dell precision 5520 i7 7th, my dell stuck at dell logo but after force shut down by power button and restarted, it boots fine and logs me in, how can i fix that ?...
  3. dell stuck at dell logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dell stuck at dell logo: after i update my dell precision 5520 i7 7th, my dell stuck at dell logo but after force shut down by power button and restarted, it boots fine and logs me in, how can i fix that ?...
  4. DELL Inspiron 15-3567

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL Inspiron 15-3567: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200UIt says that my computer currently doensn't meet the minimum requirements.When it says currently , means that in the future will be an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-15-3567/8a4b2203-3f72-4cde-a5f2-bacd9c7500bd
  5. DELL Inspiron 15-3567

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL Inspiron 15-3567: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200UIt says that my computer currently doensn't meet the minimum requirements.When it says currently , means that in the future will be an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-15-3567/8a4b2203-3f72-4cde-a5f2-bacd9c7500bd
  6. Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo: So today i got my dell inspiron 15 7577 gaming for dust cleanup.Now when i turn on my laptop it gets stuck at the dell logo and after 50 60 seconds it starts loading then the laptop boots up to windows. If i turn off the laptop using the power button while it is stuck on dell...
  7. dell inspiron 15 3000. touchpad locks.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dell inspiron 15 3000. touchpad locks.: hi I am trying to play a game and I have to hold keys down while trying to look around using the mouse. everytime I press a key the touchpad stops responding. how do I disable this action....
  8. Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in reboot on update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in reboot on update: I had purchased a laptop used, but from orignal buyer and when i first turn it on it works perfectly, but still had some of the previous owners documents pictures etc. on it. So i went and rebooted the computer not knowing it was im assuming needing the october 2018 update....
  9. No eject button on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No eject button on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series: I am trying to put a CD into my laptop but there is no button to open the drive. I cannot find any way to open the drive from my computer. I've searched for the drive but cannot find it. What do I do? It shows up nowhere....
  10. New Inspiron 15 3000

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Inspiron 15 3000: Have a BRAND new 15 3000. Family member thought they would do a Quick Start up. Blew it. How can I go from new again and do Quick Start Up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-inspiron-15-3000/0814c215-b585-43e8-8f63-52cc630d5268