Windows 10: DELL Inspiron 15 5570 Touchscreen issue

Discus and support DELL Inspiron 15 5570 Touchscreen issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have an issue with the touch screen. Tried troubleshooting and see if I can find the HID compliant touch screen in touch manager but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Prisca_LP, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Prisca_LP Win User

DELL Inspiron 15 5570 Touchscreen issue

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with the touch screen.

Tried troubleshooting and see if I can find the HID compliant touch screen in touch manager but I still can't.

Can anyone help, please?

:)

Prisca_LP, Jan 19, 2019

2. port 2.0 is not working in dell inspiron 5570

Port 2.0 and type c port is not working in my laptop dell inspiron 5570 ,and its with windows10 8th generation i7 processor .can any one suggest me solution to repair my 2.0 port

Thanks

marojkannaa, Jan 19, 2019
  3. dell inspiron 15 tablet mode not working

my husband recently buy me a dell Inspiron 15 I am very upset because I have tried everything they suggested to switch from laptop to tablet mode and nothing seem to work that's very disappointed for me because I have RA, and SLE disease and severe osteoporosis:
    I need help with tablet mode, the touchscreen is not responding at all, thank you

nancychavarria1, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Wiss96 Win User

Windows Hello not available on Dell Inspiron 5570??

Hello,

It says in "Settings" that Windows Hello is not available on my new laptop which is a Dell Inspiron 5570.

However, the laptop does have a special button for digital fingerprint scanning, and the guy in the shop said I should be able to set up my digital fingerprint easily. I don't understand why it doesn't work now.

Thank you in advance.

Wiss96, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

1. DELL Inspiron 15 5570 Touchscreen issue - Similar Threads - DELL Inspiron 5570

2. BSOD on Dell Inspiron 15 5570 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Dell Inspiron 15 5570 with Windows 10: About three or four weeks ago I noticed that my PC was spontaneously rebooting. Finally, I found that I was getting the Blue Screen of Death about every 45 minutes or so with the error Reference By Pointer. The BSOD seemed to clear up last week but it is back again this week,...
  3. BSOD on Dell Inspiron 15 5570 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD on Dell Inspiron 15 5570 with Windows 10: About three or four weeks ago I noticed that my PC was spontaneously rebooting. Finally, I found that I was getting the Blue Screen of Death about every 45 minutes or so with the error Reference By Pointer. The BSOD seemed to clear up last week but it is back again this week,...
  4. BSOD on Dell Inspiron 15 5570 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Dell Inspiron Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron Touchscreen: After attempting to add drivers for a USB device to my Inispiron 3593, the touchscreen no longer works. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-touchscreen/df9ecca2-10ea-4e1a-a6f1-9d16f01538ab
  6. broonel stylus not working on dell inspiron 15 5570

broonel stylus not working on dell inspiron 15 5570: Does anyone why my broonel stylus is not working for my dell inspiron 15 5570? just got the stylus and it worked on my samsung and motorolla smart phones but the laptop it was meant for is not responding. I used my finger and the touchscreen responded to my writing on the...
  7. Dell Inspiron-15 3567 Keyboard Issue

Dell Inspiron-15 3567 Keyboard Issue: Keyboard Issue on Dell Inspiron-15 3567 Dell Inspiron-15 3567 Windows 10 Sometimes, when I turn on my laptop, the keyboarddoes not work and I have to restart thelaptop again to type on the keyboard. This also happens the same when I keep that in sleep mode I am asking...
  8. touchscreen option missing in device manager DELL Inspiron 15 5559

touchscreen option missing in device manager DELL Inspiron 15 5559: I disabled my touchscreen about 8-12 months ago. Now I wanted to enable it but noticed it was missing from device manager menu. When I searched online, I realized that it was due to some windows update. There is no HID Compliant Touch Screen even when I click on 'show hidden...
  9. DELL Inspiron 5570 Touchscreen issue

DELL Inspiron 5570 Touchscreen issue: Hi everyone, I have an issue with the touch screen. Tried troubleshooting and see if I can find the HID compliant touch screen in touch manager but I still can't. Can anyone help, please?...
  10. Win 10 / Dell Inspiron 5570

Win 10 / Dell Inspiron 5570: Although I turned off the keyboard light, it was still lit when I typed the keyboard. I was very upset with this problem. I have found many ways but failed, hoping everyone to help me....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is dell inspiron 5570 touch screen

2. inspiron 5570 drivers dell mouse

3. is the dell inspiron 5570 touch screen

4. inspiron 5570 issues,
  5. tablet mode driver not working on my dell inspiron 15,
  6. on my dell inspiron 15 touchschreen is not working,
  7. dell inspiron 5570 bios failed,
  8. is the dell inspiron 5570 touchscreen ?,
  9. dell inspiron 5570 touchscreen not working,
  10. touch screen doesnt show on dell inspiron 5570,
  11. dell inspiron 15 5570 touch screen,