Windows 10: Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop

Discus and support Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiration 15 with win 10. it was bogged and slow as syrup on 125 degree day. I did a factory reset. I followed the instructions went to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by fleet420, Apr 5, 2019.

1. fleet420 Win User

Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop

I have a Dell Inspiration 15 with win 10. it was bogged and slow as syrup on 125 degree day. I did a factory reset. I followed the instructions went to settings, and just followed the steps. At some point during the reset it asked me about tpm2 settings...I had never seen that before so I followed the recommended choice and went to bed. When I got up it asked me for the usual stuff, location, language, time zone. Then it wanted the name of my WIFI and my password, which I gave. It restarted, then just kept on restarting asking me the first set of questions, language, time zone...over and over, it never asked for internet name or password again, . I can get in to the bios settings by using the f8 key.
    Any suggestions? Hopefully...
    OH I almost forgot, when you do a hard restart, it flashes a tpm2 settings error right before it starts with the dell screen and spinning dots

:)

fleet420, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Fitz227 Win User

Stuck in loop after Factory Reset

So I went ahead and factory reset after not using the PC in a while, and it being slow when I last used it about a year or so ago. It is a Dell Inspiron 3252. Now my issue is the loop I'm stuck in. It first prompts me with the "Hi there" screen, asking
    me to set up country and language settings. After hitting next, it then says "Why did my PC restart" and other 4 steps about WiFi. I've got wireless, so it says to hit next for instructions, so I do. It just sits there for about 5 minutes with the loading
    circle and "Just one moment" and then shows the Dell splashscreen, and we're back to "Hi there". I've tried booting it into repair mode, but that requires shutting it off and on 3 times when the Windows logo shows up, but it hasn't been showing up for me.
    Any help would be appreciated. Won't be buying a Dell anytime soon if they can't get a reset right lol.

Fitz227, Apr 5, 2019
  3. My dell USB is stuck in boot loop while resetting machine.

Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop 9cbcd9b6-4b85-478e-bcf3-d51d8b21fb52.jpg

My computer was very slow and likely had a virus on it. I decided to perform a hard reset, but it restarted and got stuck on this loop. Please help. I am running a dell Inspiron 15 7000 series and this is driving me crazy

Cameron-Ehrle, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop

Dell inspiron loop!

Dell inspiron try to restore computer and not taking loop from start-up. What do I need to do help not my PC?

me.missy27, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop

1. Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron stuck

2. Factory reseting Dell Inspiron laptop with a broken screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reseting Dell Inspiron laptop with a broken screen: So I found my old laptop but the screen is internally cracked, so I can't use it anymore the way it is. I decided to plug it in into an external monitor, and it worked as a desktop and it was working fine, although it was slow. However, I forgot about it again. Today I found...
  3. DELL Inspiron 15-3567

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL Inspiron 15-3567: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200UIt says that my computer currently doensn't meet the minimum requirements.When it says currently , means that in the future will be an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-15-3567/8a4b2203-3f72-4cde-a5f2-bacd9c7500bd
  4. DELL Inspiron 15-3567

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL Inspiron 15-3567: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200UIt says that my computer currently doensn't meet the minimum requirements.When it says currently , means that in the future will be an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-15-3567/8a4b2203-3f72-4cde-a5f2-bacd9c7500bd
  5. Factory Reset Windows 10 Dell Inspiron 5559

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset Windows 10 Dell Inspiron 5559: Hello, So wanted to factory reset my dell laptop, I went through the motion and backed up any files I wanted to save and elected to erase everything else I would not need. The reset took a couple hours and then when it restarted I was prompted to enter some basic...
  6. Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in reboot on update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in reboot on update: I had purchased a laptop used, but from orignal buyer and when i first turn it on it works perfectly, but still had some of the previous owners documents pictures etc. on it. So i went and rebooted the computer not knowing it was im assuming needing the october 2018 update....
  7. My DELL Inspiron is stuck in a loop.

My DELL Inspiron is stuck in a loop.: I recently received this laptop from my brother and decided that I would prefer to reset instead of just delete everything. I went into settings and set a factory reset and kept important files. It took a couple of hours and during this my little brother decided to pull the...
  8. Windows 10 Reset on Dell inspiron 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Reset on Dell inspiron 15: I got this computer from a family member but it is so slow that when I got into the update and security in settings and try to reset the computer it does not load the next screen when I press the get started button. I would like to do a complete wipe on the computer so I can...
  9. I Factory Reset Windows 10 Dell Insperation 15 i5 Laptop And it's stuck in a loop

I Factory Reset Windows 10 Dell Insperation 15 i5 Laptop And it's stuck in a loop: So after all was finished and done with the wiping of all my personal files and setting changes its booted up getting to know you page i filled out the prompt amd then it wemt to a something went wrong page and this update should fix it well it finished and opened to the...
  10. Stuck in loop after Factory Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in loop after Factory Reset: So I went ahead and factory reset after not using the PC in a while, and it being slow when I last used it about a year or so ago. It is a Dell Inspiron 3252. Now my issue is the loop I'm stuck in. It first prompts me with the "Hi there" screen, asking me to set up country...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. factory reset dell inspiron 15

2. dell pc restart stuck

3. dell inspiron stuck loading after factory reset

4. dell reset stuck on a loop,
  5. restore window 10 on dell inspiron 15 5000 serie problem stuck in start up boot,
  6. dell inspiron 15 stuck on boot loop,
  7. dell inspiron cant get past hi there,
  8. dell inspiron boot loop,
  9. dell inspiron frozen,
  10. my dell 15 stuck at haftway at dell cicle logo,
  11. Dell inspiron 3542 computer stuck on installation loop,
  12. problems with the dell inspiron 15 3542 doing a hard reboot,
  13. bios for dell inspiron 15,
  14. dell insperion 15-5578 factory reset,
  15. dell inspiron 15 5567 stuck in boot loop