Windows 10: Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in reboot on update

Discus and support Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in reboot on update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had purchased a laptop used, but from orignal buyer and when i first turn it on it works perfectly, but still had some of the previous owners... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by madiLOU1, Apr 17, 2019.

1. madiLOU1 Win User

Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in reboot on update

I had purchased a laptop used, but from orignal buyer and when i first turn it on it works perfectly, but still had some of the previous owners documents pictures etc. on it. So i went and rebooted the computer not knowing it was im assuming needing the october 2018 update. When the computer turned on it went into automatic update due to the reboot. But when it hits 64% complete it goes into a nonstop loop of retstarting then to the update 64% complete screen. Im so confused on what there is i can do since i only have access to boot menu

:)

madiLOU1, Apr 17, 2019

2. Dell Inspiron 15 7537 freezes, can't open task manager, must reboot

As you can see below there are no yellow icons and black exclamation marks in device manager

Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in reboot on update [​IMG]

The laptop has not froze up since last Thursday. I will perform the safe mode step and get back with you. Thanks for all of your help.

Paul

AresSpudFinder, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Limited connection problem in Dell Inspiron 15 3521 after update

Hi,
    I am experiencing Problem with the wifi connectivity after I updated my Dell Inspiron 15 3521. I updated the Dell Wireless 1703 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz) to the latest and tried every steps I could find in the blogs, youtube and communities talk but still couldn't fix the problem.
    Any kind of help will be appreciated.
    Thanks in Advance.

Amansundas, Apr 17, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Dell Inspiron 15 7537 freezes, can't open task manager, must reboot

For the audio with yellow icon and black exclamation mark in device manager > right click > update driver
    If the yellow triangle disappears the step is completed.
    If the yellow triangle does not disappear > right click > uninstall > click action > scan for hardware change
    re-run the audio troubleshooter

Run the full Dell diagnostics and report results into the thread:
    Support for Inspiron 7537 | Diagnostics | Dell US

zbook, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in reboot on update - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron stuck

2. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000: I switched out the keyboard on my gal laptop when I put everything back together it didn't want to start it And ask for a bit recovery key.. I entered the information but now it says attempting repairs but it has been saying that for quite some time should I turn it off and...
  3. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000: I switched out the keyboard on my gal laptop when I put everything back together it didn't want to start it And ask for a bit recovery key.. I entered the information but now it says attempting repairs but it has been saying that for quite some time should I turn it off and...
  4. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. DELL Inspiron 15-3567

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL Inspiron 15-3567: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200UIt says that my computer currently doensn't meet the minimum requirements.When it says currently , means that in the future will be an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-15-3567/8a4b2203-3f72-4cde-a5f2-bacd9c7500bd
  6. DELL Inspiron 15-3567

DELL Inspiron 15-3567: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200UIt says that my computer currently doensn't meet the minimum requirements.When it says currently , means that in the future will be an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-15-3567/8a4b2203-3f72-4cde-a5f2-bacd9c7500bd
  7. Bluetooth missing on Dell Inspiron 15 5584

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth missing on Dell Inspiron 15 5584: I have been using a Bluetooth mechanical keyboard since last month so there was no problem with my Bluetooth until this morning when I opened my computer. I tried clicking the add device in the Bluetooth option but it was indicated that there is no Bluetooth in my laptop.I've...
  8. Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop: I have a Dell Inspiration 15 with win 10. it was bogged and slow as syrup on 125 degree day. I did a factory reset. I followed the instructions went to settings, and just followed the steps. At some point during the reset it asked me about tpm2 settings...I had never seen...
  9. gaming in laptop dell inspiron 15-3552

gaming in laptop dell inspiron 15-3552: can I play simulation games ,pubg in my lap with these specifications: processor-intel Celeron cpu n3060 ram-4gb 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-in-laptop-dell-inspiron-15-3552/c47d1849-6e13-4874-9e27-12b69e54cbfc
  10. No audio on Dell Inspiron 15 5567

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio on Dell Inspiron 15 5567: Since I reinstalled Windows on my dell, the sound stopped working somehow. Also the sound driver seems to be up-to-date for some reason. Could anyone point out the issue that I could potentially have? 89703

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell inspiron game mode