Windows 10: dell inspiron 15 tablet mode not working

Discus and support dell inspiron 15 tablet mode not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my husband recently buy me a dell Inspiron 15 I am very upset because I have tried everything they suggested to switch from laptop to tablet mode and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nancychavarria1, Nov 19, 2018.

1. dell inspiron 15 tablet mode not working

my husband recently buy me a dell Inspiron 15 I am very upset because I have tried everything they suggested to switch from laptop to tablet mode and nothing seem to work that's very disappointed for me because I have RA, and SLE disease and severe osteoporosis: I need help with tablet mode, the touchscreen is not responding at all, thank you

:)

nancychavarria1, Nov 19, 2018

2. Tablet mode problems in Dell laptop

I am facing problems in my Dell laptop's tablet mode. It is inspiron 13 (5000 series) with tablet mode settings and touch display features and I bought it last year. At first, tablet mode worked perfectly fine but now it is not working and I cant use it
    as tablet. Touch is not working on the screen although the tablet settings are fine and screen is clean. Please guide what should I do?

fatimahkazmi, Nov 19, 2018
  3. tom boy Win User
    Dell inspiron 15-3521

Will windows 10 version 1709 work on it? I have version 1703 and it works fine.

Dell Inspiron 15-3521 express service code 26559162469

tom boy, Nov 19, 2018
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

dell inspiron 15 tablet mode not working

Can I Create Hackintosh Using DELL Inspiron 3542

I'd suggest reading through this thread on the Tonymacx86 forums.

Thema:

dell inspiron 15 tablet mode not working

1. dell inspiron 15 tablet mode not working - Similar Threads - dell inspiron tablet

2. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000: I switched out the keyboard on my gal laptop when I put everything back together it didn't want to start it And ask for a bit recovery key.. I entered the information but now it says attempting repairs but it has been saying that for quite some time should I turn it off and...
  3. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000: I switched out the keyboard on my gal laptop when I put everything back together it didn't want to start it And ask for a bit recovery key.. I entered the information but now it says attempting repairs but it has been saying that for quite some time should I turn it off and...
  4. keyboard on dell inspiron 15 7000

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. DELL Inspiron 15-3567

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELL Inspiron 15-3567: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200UIt says that my computer currently doensn't meet the minimum requirements.When it says currently , means that in the future will be an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-15-3567/8a4b2203-3f72-4cde-a5f2-bacd9c7500bd
  6. DELL Inspiron 15-3567

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL Inspiron 15-3567: IntelR CoreTM i5-7200UIt says that my computer currently doensn't meet the minimum requirements.When it says currently , means that in the future will be an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-15-3567/8a4b2203-3f72-4cde-a5f2-bacd9c7500bd
  7. broonel stylus not working on dell inspiron 15 5570

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    broonel stylus not working on dell inspiron 15 5570: Does anyone why my broonel stylus is not working for my dell inspiron 15 5570? just got the stylus and it worked on my samsung and motorolla smart phones but the laptop it was meant for is not responding. I used my finger and the touchscreen responded to my writing on the...
  8. In-Built Keyboard not working with Dell Inspiron 15

In-Built Keyboard not working with Dell Inspiron 15: Hi, I restarted my laptop yesterday and just without any updates the laptop keyboard had stopped working. First i updated laptop and restarted, it didnt work. Then i uninstalled the keyboard drivers standard/ps2 and restarted the laptop, still didnt work. Then i...
  9. Touch Screen not working Dell Inspiron 15 3552

Touch Screen not working Dell Inspiron 15 3552: Hi, Recently my touch screen stopped working and I checked "Device Manager" "Show Hidden Devices" there was no HID-Compliant Touch Screen, so I hope to find a solution. Regards, TBNRbatman47455...
  10. No audio on Dell Inspiron 15 5567

No audio on Dell Inspiron 15 5567: Since I reinstalled Windows on my dell, the sound stopped working somehow. Also the sound driver seems to be up-to-date for some reason. Could anyone point out the issue that I could potentially have? 89703

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tablet mode but no touchscreen

2. tablet mode dell inspiron 15

3. dell inspiron 15 5000 tablet mode

4. why is my tablet mode not working on dell inspiron 15 3000 series,
  5. dell inspiron 15/tablet mode,
  6. dell inspiron due i need to use tablet mode,
  7. inspiron 15 tablet mode,
  8. dell tablet mode not working windows 10,
  9. dell inspiron 15 5000 series tablet mode,
  10. dell inspiron tablet mode not working,
  11. tablet mode on dell inspiron,