Windows 10: Dell Inspiron 17 3000 Setup - Keyboard problems

Discus and support Dell Inspiron 17 3000 Setup - Keyboard problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am setting up a new Dell Inspiron 17 3000 Laptop Win 10 but the keyboard does not function with 'Enter your country and birthdate' during the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dave xxx, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Dave xxx Win User

Dell Inspiron 17 3000 Setup - Keyboard problems

I am setting up a new Dell Inspiron 17 3000 Laptop Win 10 but the keyboard does not function with 'Enter your country and birthdate' during the Windows account setup process, nor does the Windows key function work. The region settings are UK.

I am not interested in setting up a Windows account but cannot make any progress to whatever should follow next (nor indeed shut down the Laptop)

Any suggestions welcome.

:)

Dave xxx, Dec 14, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

dell aspiron 3000 series keyboard

Hi RSHANKAR1514

Try pressing F10 or Fn + F10 to toggle the keyboard backlight on that Dell Inspiron 3000

If that does not work, start your system, on the Dell screen, repeatedly press the F2 key to boot into BIOS and check there for a Keyboard Backlight setting . . .

DaveM121, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Dell Inspiron 17 Touch Screen not working

I have a Dell Inspiron 17 running Windows 10 version 1903 and my touch screen stopped working. Any suggestions I can try to get it back up and working?

Beckymeyer2, Dec 14, 2019
  4. Dell Inspiron 17 3000 Setup - Keyboard problems

How do turn off the keyboard backlight in my dell inspiron 15 3000 series 3542 laptop

How do I turn off the keyboard backlight in my Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series 3542 laptop?

Shamrock_730, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

Dell Inspiron 17 3000 Setup - Keyboard problems

1. Dell Inspiron 17 3000 Setup - Keyboard problems - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron 3000

2. Laptop has become really slow and keeps freezing. windows 11. DELL INSPIRON 17 3000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop has become really slow and keeps freezing. windows 11. DELL INSPIRON 17 3000: Hi I have had my laptop for just over a year. But is has become so slow, its unbearable. It frequently buffers/freezes on pages or apps. and is very slow to load anything. I am not sure what to do. Any suggestions please....
  3. Laptop has become really slow and keeps freezing. windows 11. DELL INSPIRON 17 3000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop has become really slow and keeps freezing. windows 11. DELL INSPIRON 17 3000: Hi I have had my laptop for just over a year. But is has become so slow, its unbearable. It frequently buffers/freezes on pages or apps. and is very slow to load anything. I am not sure what to do. Any suggestions please....
  4. Dell inspiron problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell inspiron problem: Hi, I'm encountering a strange issue for several days and not being able to understand. It's a connection problem with Microsoft.com account or with ftp servers. The problem becomes strange as it happens only with 2 dell computers and one ISP k-net. Otherwise, no problem...
  5. dell inspiron 15 3000. touchpad locks.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dell inspiron 15 3000. touchpad locks.: hi I am trying to play a game and I have to hold keys down while trying to look around using the mouse. everytime I press a key the touchpad stops responding. how do I disable this action....
  6. Dell Inspiron 17 Touch Screen not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell Inspiron 17 Touch Screen not working: I have a Dell Inspiron 17 running Windows 10 version 1903 and my touch screen stopped working. Any suggestions I can try to get it back up and working?...
  7. HDMI output not working on my Dell Inspiron 17

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HDMI output not working on my Dell Inspiron 17: My laptop will not longer connect to my Dell monitor via HDMI. I have used three different cables, none work. I have verified it is not the monitor nor the HDMI cable by connecting another device to the monitor via that cable... so I have concluded it must be the actual HDMI...
  8. Local Admin Account DELL Inspiron 3000

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local Admin Account DELL Inspiron 3000: Workstation was joined to domain that died. New domain created but no domain logins work. Local Admin account disabled. How to get into admin mode cmd prompt to enable local admin account? Can't boot from Windows 10 DVD -- UEFI, plus Secure Boot block it. I can't join to the...
  9. No eject button on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series

No eject button on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series: I am trying to put a CD into my laptop but there is no button to open the drive. I cannot find any way to open the drive from my computer. I've searched for the drive but cannot find it. What do I do? It shows up nowhere....
  10. dell aspiron 3000 series keyboard

dell aspiron 3000 series keyboard: I had got my dell aspiron 3000 series in nov 2017 but from initially my keyboard back light is not working and not only that the power button light also not working. fro where I purchased it was far from residence and I unable to go there to solve the problem. if there is any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i turn on backlid on a dell inspiron 17 3000