Windows 10: Dell Inspiron 20 All-in-one, screen flashes black, white, red, green, and blue, nothing else.

Discus and support Dell Inspiron 20 All-in-one, screen flashes black, white, red, green, and blue, nothing else. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get the PC working again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MisTreesuh, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Dell Inspiron 20 All-in-one, screen flashes black, white, red, green, and blue, nothing else.

How do I get the PC working again?

:)

MisTreesuh, Aug 18, 2018

2. On start up my screen turns red, green,blue,white, black

On start up my screen turns red, green,blue,white, black not turning on. When I press the start button on of a few times I'm lucky to get in what could I try, I am at my end and wonder if I should try go back to Windows 7??

EuniceDiedericks, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Monitor flashing red, green, blue, and white after Windows 10 upgrade

I attempted to upgrade to Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron One 2320, after the install and the computer restarted my monitor starting flashing red, green, blue, white over and over. Nothing works while this is happening, I am forced to perform a manual shutdown
    by the power button. When the computer restarts it returns to the previous version of windows and also causes a Windows Boot error. I am forced to use a recovery USB to get the computer back functioning again. Right now I cannot upgrade, help?

KaosfromRI, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Dell Inspiron 20 All-in-one, screen flashes black, white, red, green, and blue, nothing else.

Flashing screen - white black red green blue

I started uploading Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron One, it got so far and is now just flashing alternate colours on the screen... I don't know what to do to even get back to Windows 7.

Ian Robinson(2), Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Dell Inspiron 20 All-in-one, screen flashes black, white, red, green, and blue, nothing else.

1. Dell Inspiron 20 All-in-one, screen flashes black, white, red, green, and blue, nothing else. - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron screen

2. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help.**moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other***...
  3. Friends lapop screen is flashing red, green blue and whitein that order, help???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friends lapop screen is flashing red, green blue and whitein that order, help???: yeah so its a lenovo thinkpad t14 and as sis stated in the subject, the screen just flickers through the colours and nothing else can be done. is there a way to fix this? restartign doesnt helpalso no theer are no extrarnal devices and no settings can be accesed so dont even...
  4. Friends lapop screen is flashing red, green blue and whitein that order, help???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Friends lapop screen is flashing red, green blue and whitein that order, help???: yeah so its a lenovo thinkpad t14 and as sis stated in the subject, the screen just flickers through the colours and nothing else can be done. is there a way to fix this? restartign doesnt helpalso no theer are no extrarnal devices and no settings can be accesed so dont even...
  5. Friends lapop screen is flashing red, green blue and whitein that order, help???

6. My screen goes black, white, green, light blue not the famous death screen, red, and much...

My screen goes black, white, green, light blue not the famous death screen, red, and much...: I've been facing this problem recently, tried nearly every solution there is on the internet reinstalled drives, windows multiple times, I don't know if It's a hardware issue but I've tried sending it to some people to check the hardware and they said it was "fine", don't...
  7. Red, green, blue, white, black screen display sequence, I cannot get to anything on the...

Red, green, blue, white, black screen display sequence, I cannot get to anything on the...: I've read an old thread about this and tried everything I could to make this stop. At first it went back to the load up screen but then continued on. The last time I tried to reboot the red, green, blue, white, black screen rotation would not go away, it came back each...
  8. Windows 10 not booting up and cycles white, black, red, green and blue screens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 not booting up and cycles white, black, red, green and blue screens: I installed a new ssd drive on my laptop and it worked. Then I switched back to my old hdd to get my remaining important files which I forgot to include on my backup ahead of time which didn't work. Then I switched back my ssd on the main drive bay and when I boot it up, it...
  9. Red/Blue/Green Screen

Red/Blue/Green Screen: Hi, I have a student who came to see me today with a Surface Go device where the screen will randomly turn to a solid colour and then freeze. The colour that it turns to is based on whatever she set the Windows colour scheme to i.e. red colour screen means screen turns red,...
  10. Dell Inspiron n5050 black screen

Dell Inspiron n5050 black screen: I have recently upgraded my inspiron to windows 10 and was given the black screen of death. I have deleted graphics cards and reinstalled basic one and now have had the issue of doing this 5 minutes after logging in. It only works in safe mode and have used the system file...