Windows 10: Dell Inspiron 24 3459 All In One PC sudden screen off for 1 second and then turn on after...

Discus and support Dell Inspiron 24 3459 All In One PC sudden screen off for 1 second and then turn on after... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dell Inspiron 24 3459 All In One PC sudden screen off for 1 second and then turn on after motion of mouse, for one time in couple of months . What is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anmol Kumar Singh, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Dell Inspiron 24 3459 All In One PC sudden screen off for 1 second and then turn on after...

Dell Inspiron 24 3459 All In One PC sudden screen off for 1 second and then turn on after motion of mouse, for one time in couple of months . What is the solution?What is the cause of this problem.This problem is repeat after 2-3 months When this problem occurs, I shutdown my pc and then this problem goes.I want to get permanent solution from this problem.

:)

Anmol Kumar Singh, Jan 26, 2023

2. Dell desktop inspiron 3459 dell with window 10 error code 0xa00f4243(0xc00d3704)

I purchased desktop inspiron 3459 dell with window 10 installed in it , now i cant open my webcam and it shows error code 0xa00f4243(0xc00d3704). i had uninstalled and restarted as directed by many sites , but it is still showing as an error.pls help

Manaschoudhary, Jan 26, 2023
  3. Computer not detecting the second monitor

Hello,

I have a Dell all in one desktop model- Inspiron 24 Model 3459, however, it is not detecting my second monitor. I have attempted to detect automatically as well as manually, updated the driver, uninstalled
    and reinstalled the driver. However, my computer is still not detecting the second monitor. Please help!!!

JuliePleng, Jan 26, 2023
  4. Dell Inspiron 24 3459 All In One PC sudden screen off for 1 second and then turn on after...

Dell Inspiron laptop Windows 10 stuck on Dell logo screen!!!!

I have a Dell Inspiron laptop Windows 10 and it won't advance past the Dell logo screen. The computer turns on, the Dell logo appears for a few seconds, then the screen goes black, and then it does it all over again......the Dell logo appears, and screen
    turns black...and on and on.......

I checked a few other forums and removed the battery, removed the power cable, held the power button down, powered it back on, it didn't work. I did a system diagnostic check and it came back good, with no problems.

Help!! Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Todd

ToddMoriarty, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

Dell Inspiron 24 3459 All In One PC sudden screen off for 1 second and then turn on after...

1. Dell Inspiron 24 3459 All In One PC sudden screen off for 1 second and then turn on after... - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron 3459

2. Dell Inspiron 24 3459 All In One PC sudden screen off for 1 second and then turn on after...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron 24 3459 All In One PC sudden screen off for 1 second and then turn on after...: Dell Inspiron 24 3459 All In One PC sudden screen off for 1 second and then turn on after motion of mouse, for one time in couple of months . What is the solution?What is the cause of this problem.This problem is repeat after 2-3 months When this problem occurs, I shutdown my...
  3. Dell Inspiron 24 3459 All In One PC sudden screen off for 1 second and then turn on after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron 24 3459 All In One PC sudden screen off for 1 second and then turn on after...: Dell Inspiron 24 3459 All In One PC sudden screen off for 1 second and then turn on after motion of mouse, for one time in couple of months . What is the solution?What is the cause of this problem.This problem is repeat after 2-3 months When this problem occurs, I shutdown my...
  4. Dell Inspiron 24 5000 Desktop Camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron 24 5000 Desktop Camera: I cant not access my camera. Recently purchased this computer and it wont allow me to open camera. I'm getting an error message. I've giving access to the computer, rebooted etc. Still nothing . The camera is built in if any one has any suggestions...
  5. WHERE IS THE CD DVD PLAYER ON MY NEW DELL INSPIRON 24 5000 ALL IN ONE

WHERE IS THE CD DVD PLAYER ON MY NEW DELL INSPIRON 24 5000 ALL IN ONE: I CANT FIND A CD INSERT ON MY NEW AL IN ONE DELL DESKTOP COMPUTER. HOW DO YOU OPEN IT? WHERE IS IT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-cd-dvd-player-on-my-new-dell-inspiron/e1fcfd25-fbbb-47bc-8f10-51bc76c5d14c
  6. Screen turns off after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen turns off after 1 minute: I set my time after screen turns off to 5 minutes, but it keeps turning off and locking after 1 minute of inactivity. The weird thing is I tried setting screen saver to 2 minutes and then turned screen saver off and then the screen turned off after 2 minutes, but when I...
  7. Screen turns off after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screen turns off after 1 minute: I set my time after screen turns off to 5 minutes, but it keeps turning off and locking after 1 minute of inactivity. The weird thing is I tried setting screen saver to 2 minutes and then turned screen saver off and then the screen turned off after 2 minutes, but when I...
  8. new Dell inspiron laptop turn off by itself after sleeping

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    new Dell inspiron laptop turn off by itself after sleeping: Hi, this is strange , my new laptop Dell Inspiron 5400 atutomatically turns itself off after entering into sleep mode, sometimes i can wake it, up, but like 50% of all times, i can not wake it up because it turned off itself automatically, i would have to turn it on again,...
  9. Dell Inspiron 24 3000 All-in-One CD/DVD player

Dell Inspiron 24 3000 All-in-One CD/DVD player: I'm afraid to ask: Is there a CD/DVD player on this model? I just bought this today and assumed it would have one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/dell-inspiron-24-3000-all-in-one-cddvd-player/3aec3ae7-c52a-4103-8d41-866c0ef19338
  10. Taskbar thumbnails turn off after 1 second

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar thumbnails turn off after 1 second: I keep several programs active most of the time. This is indicated by a bar under the icon. Mousing the icon of the currently open program window shows a thumbnail view of the current window(s), which stays visible until moving away. However, mousing the other icons shows a...