Windows 10: Dell Inspiron 3476 Price Tag 3GZT5L2, disc drive keeps ejecting

Discus and support Dell Inspiron 3476 Price Tag 3GZT5L2, disc drive keeps ejecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, Looking for solution, when every time I started typing my laptop keyboard, the disc drive is ejecting by its own. This happen most of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jose SanteValparaiso, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Dell Inspiron 3476 Price Tag 3GZT5L2, disc drive keeps ejecting

Hi All,

Looking for solution, when every time I started typing my laptop keyboard, the disc drive is ejecting by its own. This happen most of the time. Any solution will be much appreciated..

Thanks,

Sante

:)

Jose SanteValparaiso, Oct 12, 2018

2. After installing printer, I can't eject the install disc

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

To reject the disc out I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “windows+X”, it will open the “file explorer”.
    • Then on the left hand side click on “This PC”.
    • You will find the “DVD Drive”, right click on it
    • And click on “eject option” and check whether the DVD is ejected or not.
    Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Jennydg Win User
    DVD drive ejecting disc

Am trying is reinstall a program via cd. The drive does not seem to recognize it and will eject it at the same time it asks me to insert a disc.

Jennydg, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Dell Inspiron 3476 Price Tag 3GZT5L2, disc drive keeps ejecting

I can't figure out how to open the disc tray on my toshiba laptop

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Kindly try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Locate the eject button near the disc tray. This button is usually directly to the left or right of the disc tray.
    • Press the eject button firmly and quickly. The tray should slide open.
    • Press the eject button a second time to close the disc tray.
    If the above steps doesn't work try the below.

• Open This PC.
    • Right click on DVD drive.
    • Click on Eject to open the drive.
    If this doesn't help, I suggest you to contact Toshiba support for further assistance.

Here is the link:
    http://support.toshiba.com/

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Dell Inspiron 3476 Price Tag 3GZT5L2, disc drive keeps ejecting

1. Dell Inspiron 3476 Price Tag 3GZT5L2, disc drive keeps ejecting - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron 3476

2. CD drive wont read, format, or eject discs.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CD drive wont read, format, or eject discs.: Hello,I wanted to read some CD's so i can dump them to a flash drive to use on my PS3 and i cant format or read them. When i do it it gives me an I/O error and wont eject, unless i use a unfolded paperclip to use the emergancy eject button.This happend after taking the...
  3. Dell Inspiron a-3552 keeps shutting down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Inspiron a-3552 keeps shutting down: I got a computer that was almost new. the 1st owner may have caused issue but they couldn't explain what they did. I removed their profile. the computer will alternate on cutting down after a new minutes or may run awhile. sometimes, it will load but will be flashing on...
  4. Issue with disc drive automatically ejecting disc

Issue with disc drive automatically ejecting disc: Hi! I have recently installed a virtual windows xp emulator on my Windows 10 PC so that I can play older pc games that no longer work on windows 10. The emulator is working perfectly, the only issue is that when attempting to install the games through windows xp, I insert...
  5. Optical Drives ejecting discs

Optical Drives ejecting discs: The optical drives I have attached to my Win 10 PC have stopped recognizing discs. The driver installed with the latest drivers and are physically recognized by the PC. However, when a disc is inserted it is not recognized and autoplay does not happen. Furthermore, when...
  6. CD drive keep ejecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    CD drive keep ejecting: Hi, My CD drive can't read cd and keep ejecting. Anyone out there have a solution to this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cd-drive-keep-ejecting/df671ff4-c734-4971-a66f-642a7f778a2f
  7. Dell Inspiron

Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  8. No eject button on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series

No eject button on Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series: I am trying to put a CD into my laptop but there is no button to open the drive. I cannot find any way to open the drive from my computer. I've searched for the drive but cannot find it. What do I do? It shows up nowhere....
  9. How to eject a disc from CD/DVD drive - Dell Inspirion 15 3000

How to eject a disc from CD/DVD drive - Dell Inspirion 15 3000: I don't know how to do this. There's no button. Someone, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-eject-a-disc-from-cddvd-drive-dell/ea534ffe-93f8-43aa-a659-1d6afbea90d8
  10. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron: Hi I have been having trouble starting my dell Inspiron 6400 it was last running Windows 10 Build 9841. it was working fine with no problems at all until one morning when I tried to turn it on it was not showing Dell Logo just turning on and showing my Num lock, Scroll...