Windows 10: Dell Inspiron 3543

Discus and support Dell Inspiron 3543 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi folks never had a BSOD in the last year and 4 months that ive had this lappy now ive had 2 in 12 hours what would the issue be ? i hope the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nitehawk, Apr 17, 2016.

1. nitehawk Win User

Dell Inspiron 3543

Hi folks
    never had a BSOD in the last year and 4 months that ive had this lappy
    now ive had 2 in 12 hours
    what would the issue be ?
    i hope the tool got all the relevant stuff.
    thanks

:)

nitehawk, Apr 17, 2016

2. My eye key on my keyboard not work

The eye key on my dell Inspiron 3543 keyboard no work how to make stop?

72d0b044-0809-4402-bd96-c4de87119986, Apr 17, 2016
  3. Technical Support

I am Using Dell Inspiron 3543. My Control Panel Not Showing Any Audio Device.

RahulAttray, Apr 17, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Dell Inspiron 3543

The zip file you uploaded is empty.

Ztruker, Apr 17, 2016
  5. nitehawk Win User
    when should i run the tool?
    it went through the paces
    whatta i do wrong?
    thanks

nitehawk, Apr 17, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    That's better, though only one dump in the zip file. DO you run CCleaner? If so it wipes out dump files unless you uncheck that selection.

Attachment 75534

The dump indicates tap0901.sys and openvpn.exe are the cause of the problem.

They are components of OpenVPN by OpenVPN Technologies. Uninstalling it should resolve the problem. If you use it then check to see if there is a newer version available,

Also problems with adgnetworkwfpdrv.sys which is part of Adguard for Windows. Suggest uninstalling that as well for now, see if these changes fix the problem.

Ztruker, Apr 18, 2016
  7. nitehawk Win User
    am running CCleaner currently , usually im up to date with cleaning through this PC - Propertys on C:/ then doing it that way
    though ccleaner just got rid of 5 gigs of data *Smile
    but openvpn.exe?
    cannot find too uninstall
    would it be something too do with the 2 vpn programs i currently have on the pc?
    PIA and CyberGhost
    also yes. adgaurd i have just only installed a few days before the crashes started too happen.
    have not had a crash since the last one.
    so will leave adgaurd on for now.

Thankyou for your time Rich

nitehawk, Apr 18, 2016
  8. Ztruker Win User

Dell Inspiron 3543

Which one do you use, PIA or CyberGhost? If you get another BSOD uninstall the one you have running at the time and use the other.
    Ditto with AdGuard.

Ztruker, Apr 18, 2016
  9. nitehawk Win User
    mainly CG i use
    thanks again

nitehawk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Dell Inspiron 3543

1. Dell Inspiron 3543 - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron 3543

2. Dell Inspiron 3543 SLowness + Hanging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron 3543 SLowness + Hanging: My laptop is having 4GB & 1TB SSD. I'm using normally, but still my laptop has become slow It is stucking in between. I tried playing a game for test, in that also it is hanging in between. I have cleaned my laptop, there is no virus, Only 3-4 needy Softwares - Adobe acrobat,...
  3. Dell Inspiron 3543 SLowness + Hanging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Inspiron 3543 SLowness + Hanging: My laptop is having 4GB & 1TB SSD. I'm using normally, but still my laptop has become slow It is stucking in between. I tried playing a game for test, in that also it is hanging in between. I have cleaned my laptop, there is no virus, Only 3-4 needy Softwares - Adobe acrobat,...
  4. Dell Inspiron 3543 SLowness + Hanging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How i boot or reinstall windows in my dell pc Inspiron 3543 series by pendrive

How i boot or reinstall windows in my dell pc Inspiron 3543 series by pendrive: How i boot or reinstall windows in my dell pc Inspiron 3543 series by pendrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-boot-or-reinstall-windows-in-my-dell-pc/bf1dac56-9311-4c33-be60-98558a9ccc9c
  6. Boot from USB drive for Inspiron 3543

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Boot from USB drive for Inspiron 3543: So I have been trying to reset the password to my Inspiron 3543 using various programs, and making my usb drive a password reset key. Right now, using the program Daossoft Windows Password Rescuer, I have followed the necessary instructions and burnt the files to the usb...
  7. Upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron 3543 laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron 3543 laptop: Is it possible? submitted by /u/Nivarderino [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dqanlx/upgrading_from_windows_81_to_windows_10_on_dell/
  8. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  9. Dell Inspiron 3543 wake from sleep issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Inspiron 3543 wake from sleep issue.: Hello All, Below is my laptop details Laptop Model: Dell inspiron 3543 OS: Win 10 Pro 64Bit (ver 1803) Build: 17134.345 BIOS ver: 05.06.05 Processor: i3 Ram : 8GB HDD: 1TB I am facing a issue related to wake from sleep, where when i put my laptop to sleep either...
  10. Dell Inspiron

Dell Inspiron: Hi I have been having trouble starting my dell Inspiron 6400 it was last running Windows 10 Build 9841. it was working fine with no problems at all until one morning when I tried to turn it on it was not showing Dell Logo just turning on and showing my Num lock, Scroll...