Windows 10: Dell Inspiron 5000 windows 10 download keep resetting on and on at 64% CANT PASS START...

Discus and support Dell Inspiron 5000 windows 10 download keep resetting on and on at 64% CANT PASS START... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I did a factory reset on the laptop and it was not plugged in so at 64% the laptop died I plugged it up turned it on and now the laptop keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AmazingMe__69, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Dell Inspiron 5000 windows 10 download keep resetting on and on at 64% CANT PASS START...

I did a factory reset on the laptop and it was not plugged in so at 64% the laptop died

I plugged it up turned it on and now the laptop keep resetting it never stops like it goes to the start screen then the the windows sign then it say 64% will reset several times but it been on all night and same thing its been like this for a Month i need help i need for schoolDell Inspiron 5000 windows 10 download keep resetting on and on at 64% CANT PASS START... [​IMG]Dell Inspiron 5000 windows 10 download keep resetting on and on at 64% CANT PASS START... [​IMG]Dell Inspiron 5000 windows 10 download keep resetting on and on at 64% CANT PASS START... [​IMG]

:)

AmazingMe__69, Nov 5, 2018
  2. alx_895 Win User

Dell Inspiron 5000 flickers on Windows 10

The problem is with hardware. My Dell Inspiron 5000 started flickering after 8 months of use. Sent to Dell. Dell fixed it. Now laptop is just one month out of warranty and flickering came back. Dell Inspiron series are terrible products. The best thing
    you can do about it is not to buy.

alx_895, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Al Conte Win User
    Dell Inspiron 5000 flickers on Windows 10

Hello all,

After my computer display comes up from a "power off" mode, screened starts flickering and displaying flashing lateral lines. This continues for a few seconds and then everything seemed to work fine. However, today it's almost flickered for 20 minutes
    before it stabilized and functioned properly.

I would like to know if others have experienced a similar problem and how they resolved it.

Thanks,

Al

----------------------------------------------------------

Details:

• Computer: Dell Inspiron 5000 from Costco.
    • When setting it up, I immediately downloaded and installed Windows 10. I therefore do not have any experience with this computers behavior under Windows 8.1.
    • Processor: I7
    • Memory 8 GB
    • Graphics Memory 4 GB
    • Graphics card Nvidia

Al Conte, Nov 5, 2018
  4. WindowsOS Win User

Dell Inspiron 5000 windows 10 download keep resetting on and on at 64% CANT PASS START...

Windows 10 (64-bit) Drivers for Dell Inspiron N4050.

Are there any listed for Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 as they should work OK on Windows 10. Download the 32 or 64bit version whichever applies. I'm using Windows 8 graphics driver and it's working perfectly on Windows 10

WindowsOS, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

Dell Inspiron 5000 windows 10 download keep resetting on and on at 64% CANT PASS START...

1. Dell Inspiron 5000 windows 10 download keep resetting on and on at 64% CANT PASS START... - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron 5000

2. Windows 10 Dell inspiron 13 5000 series Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Dell inspiron 13 5000 series Bluetooth problem: Hi there,Everything was working fine until this afternoon when I tried to send a file from my laptop to my phone when this happened, the Bluetooth icon in the notification barre disappeared and even in the settings, and each time it gave me this, as in the picture and I've no...
  3. Windows 10 Dell inspiron 13 5000 series Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Dell inspiron 13 5000 series Bluetooth problem: Hi there,Everything was working fine until this afternoon when I tried to send a file from my laptop to my phone when this happened, the Bluetooth icon in the notification barre disappeared and even in the settings, and each time it gave me this, as in the picture and I've no...
  4. Windows 10 Dell inspiron 13 5000 series Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Dell Inspiron 24 5000 Desktop Camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron 24 5000 Desktop Camera: I cant not access my camera. Recently purchased this computer and it wont allow me to open camera. I'm getting an error message. I've giving access to the computer, rebooted etc. Still nothing . The camera is built in if any one has any suggestions...
  6. Dell Inspiron 24 5000 Desktop Camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Inspiron 24 5000 Desktop Camera: I cant not access my camera. Recently purchased this computer and it wont allow me to open camera. I'm getting an error message. I've giving access to the computer, rebooted etc. Still nothing . The camera is built in if any one has any suggestions...
  7. Windows 10 Installation on Dell Inspiron 14 5000 Series 5402

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Installation on Dell Inspiron 14 5000 Series 5402: Hi,I am having issues with my Dell Inspiron 5402 laptop, it looks like I am going to have to reinstall Windows 10. Appreciate if you can help me clarify my questions below:1 The laptop did not come with a recovery usb drive. Where would I be able to obtain Windows 10 and the...
  8. Dell Inspiron 15 5000 won't start upon arrival?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron 15 5000 won't start upon arrival?: Hello. I bought a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 for college, and I was very excited to receive it considering all the specs it comes with. But when I plug it in, right out of the box, it will not boot up, and will not charge. I have never used this computer before, it's fresh out of...
  9. Windows 10 Reset on Dell inspiron 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Reset on Dell inspiron 15: I got this computer from a family member but it is so slow that when I got into the update and security in settings and try to reset the computer it does not load the next screen when I press the get started button. I would like to do a complete wipe on the computer so I can...
  10. Dell Inspiron 15/5000 realsense camera not starting after sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron 15/5000 realsense camera not starting after sleep: I have a relatively new Dell laptop and the Windows 10 Windows Hello works very well, responds quickly on startup. Problem is that when the laptop wakens from sleep the camera does not start. I thus have to resort, invariably, to access by Pin number. Defeats the whole...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. cant restart inspiron 5000 in windows 10

3. dell inspiron 5000 series win 10 doesnt start