Windows 10: DELL Inspiron 5520 PC restarts randomly

Discus and support DELL Inspiron 5520 PC restarts randomly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC is having a problem. It shows a blue screen and displays "Your PC ran into a problem. needs to restart." stop code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AzadPathak, Nov 25, 2018.

1. DELL Inspiron 5520 PC restarts randomly

My PC is having a problem. It shows a blue screen and displays

"Your PC ran into a problem. needs to restart."

stop code: MEMORY MANAGEMENT

and sometimes stop code: bcmwl63a.sys

why different stop codes. I tried some solution available here but none worked.

:)

AzadPathak, Nov 25, 2018
  2. Ztruker Win User

Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 two device driver problems

Upgraded my Dell Inspiron 15R laptop from 10041 to 10049. Went well though it took a long, long, time.

Anyway, I have drivers for all devices except these two and can't actually figure out what they are.

DELL Inspiron 5520 PC restarts randomly [​IMG]

This is the Dell support page: http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/...M5JV1/warranty

Ztruker, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Dell Inspiron 15r 5520 Windows 10 Wifi disabling

Hello I have a dell inspiron 15r 5520, Dell has told me that they will not be releasing any drivers for windows. I was wondering if anyone who has a Dell Inspiron 15r 5520 is having any issues with the Wifi constantly cutting out and going to limited connection
    or disabling itself and wifi drivers not existing even after updating them?

The internet works just fine with wired connection but not on wireless. I have uninstalled the driver and had it reinstall.

Has anyone found a solution to the issue?

SamuelDarko94, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Dude Win User

DELL Inspiron 5520 PC restarts randomly

Thema:

DELL Inspiron 5520 PC restarts randomly

1. DELL Inspiron 5520 PC restarts randomly - Similar Threads - DELL Inspiron 5520

2. Format / Factory Reset Dell Inspiron 5520 Windows 7 without DVD,USB,IMAGE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Format / Factory Reset Dell Inspiron 5520 Windows 7 without DVD,USB,IMAGE: Hi,I was trying to reset the dell Inspiron 5520 with windows 7 home preinstalled OS laptop to factory settings but I do NOT get any of the options mentioned below- RETURN WINDOWS OR YOUR COMPUTER TO ORIGINAL SETTINGSDELL DATA SAFE RESTORE AND EMERGENCY BACKUP RESTORE TO...
  3. Random restarts on Dell Inspiron 7370

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random restarts on Dell Inspiron 7370: I have had my laptop for a year and it recently started having this problem: while using Edge, the screen goes black and the computer shuts down. When I press the power button, it turns back on after having fully restarted and all my startup apps open. Then 1 minute later, it...
  4. "No Wi-Fi networks found" on Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "No Wi-Fi networks found" on Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 Windows 10: Hi, I have Intel Centrino Wireless N-2230 driver on my laptop. I have been facing issues with Wi-Fi since last 1 year. Earlier, I got "No Wi-Fi networks found" issue. I tried troubleshooting this problem following various solutions provided online. But the situation...
  5. Unable to connect Projector to Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 (in Windows 10) through HDMI Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect Projector to Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 (in Windows 10) through HDMI Port: When I connect the projector to my laptop through HDMI port is shows "No Signal" on projector screen. Is it any problem Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-projector-to-dell-inspiron-15r/cfa99769-9f67-496d-86e4-540eeeb44898
  6. AMD Radeon HD 7670M (Dell Inspiron 15R 5520)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AMD Radeon HD 7670M (Dell Inspiron 15R 5520): Recently i had problems with windows. So i reinstalled windows 10. Then i downloaded official graphic driver from amd website. When installing the graphic driver the system stuck for some 10 minutes and blue screen errors start coming. Each time i boot blue screen( video tdr...
  7. Dell Inspiron

Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  8. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron: Hi I have been having trouble starting my dell Inspiron 6400 it was last running Windows 10 Build 9841. it was working fine with no problems at all until one morning when I tried to turn it on it was not showing Dell Logo just turning on and showing my Num lock, Scroll...
  9. Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 two device driver problems

Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 two device driver problems: Upgraded my Dell Inspiron 15R laptop from 10041 to 10049. Went well though it took a long, long, time. Anyway, I have drivers for all devices except these two and can't actually figure out what they are. [img] [img] [img] [img] [img] This is the...
  10. Two yellow shields for bluetooth devices. Dell Inspiron 15R 5520

Two yellow shields for bluetooth devices. Dell Inspiron 15R 5520: Duplicate thread, sorry. 5414