Windows 10: Dell Inspiron 5537 Windows 10 and SSD

Discus and support Dell Inspiron 5537 Windows 10 and SSD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I installed an SSD WD Blue 3D NAND SSD in my Dell Inspiron 5537-7731 and attempted to install Windows 10 Professional. I tried to install Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by doodek, Dec 24, 2020.

1. doodek Win User

Dell Inspiron 5537 Windows 10 and SSD

I installed an SSD WD Blue 3D NAND SSD in my Dell Inspiron 5537-7731 and attempted to install Windows 10 Professional. I tried to install Windows without changing the default BIOS settings and experienced BSOD at different stages: during Windows configuration 'Services' tab, which is the last step of Windows configuration and after reboot in Windows especially after 2020-12 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB4592438 was installed. After several minutes of using Windows my system just froze and both mouse and keyboard stopped working, so I forced reboot by pressing the power button. During reboot two BSODs were displayed: MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION and later INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. Windows attepted to repair the system and succeeded, but after my keyboard stopped working.

I thought that the problem was related to Legacy/UEFI mode in BIOS, so I changed the settings to UEFI and tried to install Windows in UEFI mode I formatted the SSD and converted it to GPT before Windows installation from a flash drive, which itself was using MBR. Unfortunately, I experienced exactly the same problems after installing Windows updates, so I am running out of ideas. What should I do to be able to use SSD in my laptop with Windows 10 Professional?

Interestingly, I noticed that several devices were marked with an exclamation mark in the Device Manager, including Keyboard, PCI ports and USB port. It is quite surprising, because Windows 10 Professional was always able to support my hardware on my HDD and I did not have to install any drivers manually.

:)

doodek, Dec 24, 2020
  2. mnk96 Win User

Dell inspiron 5537

Hello I am in New York. I want to dell inspiron 5537
    i7 4500u
    hd 8850m
    1 tb
    I could not find it anywhere in new york?
    Where can I find in new york?
    ı need help

2 days left for it
    thankss

mnk96, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Dell Inspiron 15R 5537

After several contacts with the Dell Support indicating that the Notebook Inspiron 15R 5537 crashed after entering hibernation, it was necessary to reset it to return the operation, I am sharing a tip that solved my problem (and avoiding the countless hours wasted with OS reinstalls):

Instead of running automatic hardware detection and Dell driver download tool, I decided to install the display driver directly from the card manufacturer (AMD).

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/mobile?os=Windows 8 - 64

After rebooting, it began to function normally. I hope it helps.

Att

Carlos Flavio Barreto Ferreira de Souza

Carlos Flavio Barreto, Dec 24, 2020
  4. raj855 Win User

Dell Inspiron 5537 won't boot into windows 10

Hi Friends

I bought Dell Inspiron 5537 one year back. Two days before, I was trying to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10 suddenly, it stopped installing and turned off. after my system won't boot into windows. it is recursive occurrence of Dell logo. Please anyone
    help me.

Thank you

raj855, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Dell Inspiron 5537 Windows 10 and SSD - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron 5537

2. Dell Inspiron 3584

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron 3584: One day, my brother had accidentally set a BIOS Administrator Password. To reset the password, I had taken my laptop to a local service center. They said that the BIOS chip will be replaced. From that instance, my laptop is taking around 1 minute 15 seconds to boot. Every...
  3. dell inspiron n4050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell inspiron n4050: hi,i have dell inspiron n4050 having i3 2370m in it with 2 gb ram....can it run win 10 smoothly??????,plz reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-n4050/27fd62d2-276f-4e83-9365-da664aab9307
  4. Dell Inspiron Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron Touchscreen: After attempting to add drivers for a USB device to my Inispiron 3593, the touchscreen no longer works. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-touchscreen/df9ecca2-10ea-4e1a-a6f1-9d16f01538ab
  5. windows 10 dell inspiron laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 dell inspiron laptop: One question?? My problem is windows 10 was locked forgot system password so i went to bios it said password notset. i ran installation cd for windows 7 on same harddisk this system operates great. how do i change operating system back and reset factory settings??...
  6. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  7. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron: Hi I have been having trouble starting my dell Inspiron 6400 it was last running Windows 10 Build 9841. it was working fine with no problems at all until one morning when I tried to turn it on it was not showing Dell Logo just turning on and showing my Num lock, Scroll...
  8. Dell Inspiron 3543

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 3543: Hi folks never had a BSOD in the last year and 4 months that ive had this lappy now ive had 2 in 12 hours what would the issue be ? i hope the tool got all the relevant stuff. thanks 47629
  9. Dell Inspiron N5010 & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Dell Inspiron N5010 & Windows 10: Has anyone upgraded the machine mentioned above from Win 7 to 10? Any problems occured? 12528
  10. Installing windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 620

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 620: Dell is not checking the Inspiron 620 for Windows 10 compatability and has no plans to update drivers. Has anybody successfully installed Windows 10 on a Dell Inspiron 620? 23603

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell inspiron 15r 5537 windows 10 install windows phoneinfo