Windows 10: Dell Inspiron 5558 keeps losing Intel Dual Band Wifi Driver AC-3160

Discus and support Dell Inspiron 5558 keeps losing Intel Dual Band Wifi Driver AC-3160 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Morning, All. I've been dealing with this issue on and off for a few months. Now it's really bad. I've reinstalled the wifi driver, only to have it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chrisradanovich, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Dell Inspiron 5558 keeps losing Intel Dual Band Wifi Driver AC-3160

Morning, All. I've been dealing with this issue on and off for a few months. Now it's really bad. I've reinstalled the wifi driver, only to have it "disappear" a few days later. When trying to reinstall now, I get an error message that the installation is blocked and/or forbidden. I've updated the BIOS and Wifi PROSet. From what I'm seeing online, it's quite a widespread problem.

Does anyone have a clue about this?? Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris

:)

chrisradanovich, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Teddy2016 Win User

WCMSVC service errors (ID 7011) causing Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 to be disabled and grayed out

Hi!

Need a little more information on the Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160. Is it this one?

Intel

• What does it say in Device Manager
    • Does the BIOS detect the card
    • Is the card seated in the slot
    I just went threw a bunch of software trouble shooting on a wireless USB button, and found out it was not software. Replacing the hardware fixed.

Teddy2016, Jul 1, 2020
  3. What are the requirements for the new Connect app?

I am having trouble connecting my Android Marshmallow Moto X Play to my laptop using the new Connect app that came with the anniversary update. The app shows "This device might have trouble........hardware wasnt specifically designed for wireless projection".
    Is there any driver update i am missing to do? i have updated the Wireless Adapter.

My wifi shows "Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 #3". WHat is the #3 for?

My specs are:-

Dell Inspiron 15 5558

Intel Core i5-5200U 2.2Ghz

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160

nVidia 920M

AakashJavia, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Dell Inspiron 5558 keeps losing Intel Dual Band Wifi Driver AC-3160

Blue Screen of Death on Lenovo Y70-70 Touch with different errors.

These are the listed drivers.

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 Version: 17.0.0.43 [18.02.2014]

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 Version: 17.13.12.1 [16.12.2014]

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 Version: 17.15.0.5 [22.2.2015]

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 Version: 18.12.0.3 [16.7.2015]

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 Version: 18.33.7.2 [5.4.2017]

Robert ' m0, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Dell Inspiron 5558 keeps losing Intel Dual Band Wifi Driver AC-3160

1. Dell Inspiron 5558 keeps losing Intel Dual Band Wifi Driver AC-3160 - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron 5558

2. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3160 not working under Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3160 not working under Windows 10.: How do I fix this? My Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 does not work for over a week now and I have tried all possible solutions to fix it but it does not work. I gone to Device Manager and tried updating the drivers but to no avail. I have uninstalled it as well, but now I do not...
  3. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3160 not working under Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3160 not working under Windows 10.: How do I fix this? My Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 does not work for over a week now and I have tried all possible solutions to fix it but it does not work. I gone to Device Manager and tried updating the drivers but to no avail. I have uninstalled it as well, but now I do not...
  4. Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 3160 not working under Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Intel dual band wireless AC-8265

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel dual band wireless AC-8265: My intel wirelsss card is not working verified that drivers are up to date. I get code 10 error device cannor start. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-dual-band-wireless-ac-8265/1d2891d7-66e6-4118-ae42-d247295d2b9d
  6. Dell Inspiron 15 keeps losing Intel Dual Band Wifi Driver AC-3160 intermittently

Dell Inspiron 15 keeps losing Intel Dual Band Wifi Driver AC-3160 intermittently: Last week my laptop launched an updated Windows 10, without problems, but after that I've been watching it can connect it properly everytime. It connect and after random time it's still connect but no internet. In my home that is the unique device who don't have internet,...
  7. Drivers for Intel Dual AC 3160 End of life - therefore end of support

Drivers for Intel Dual AC 3160 End of life - therefore end of support: So, Intel finally came out and admitted that their wireless network adapter drivers were the cause of many BSOD issues for many people, and they have finally released updated drivers for most wireless adapters, save for a few including the one on my laptop the Dual Band AC...
  8. dell inspiron 5558 web cam driver

dell inspiron 5558 web cam driver: Hi Microsoft. My Dell Inspiron 5558 laptop web cam drivers have been wiped out after update to 1903. The reference in Device Manager has also disappeared as well. any help to fix this problem would be most helpful...
  9. Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 not loading during windows start

Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 not loading during windows start: Hi,I am using windows 10 and facing network adapter problem.Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 is not loading during windows start as I am not getting this driver name in Device manager>network adapter section.I have to do several restart/shutdown and network reset for my...
  10. Intel(R) dual band wireless-ac 3160 code 45

Intel(R) dual band wireless-ac 3160 code 45: Okay so I somehow broke the inner part of the charger whole on my laptop so my dad took it to the computer repair shop and got it replaced. The laptop could charge again but I didn't bother to check anything else. A few days later I found out that I have no internet...