Windows 10: Dell Inspiron 5577 BSOD

Discus and support Dell Inspiron 5577 BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I just got a Dell Inspiron 5577 laptop today which experienced BSOD with Windows 10 version 1709. I have rolled back to an earlier version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kz0730, Dec 31, 2017.

1. kz0730 Win User

Dell Inspiron 5577 BSOD

Hello,

I just got a Dell Inspiron 5577 laptop today which experienced BSOD with Windows 10 version 1709. I have rolled back to an earlier version of Windows 10 but would appreciate any advice you may have. I have attached the DM Log Collector file.

Thank you,
    Kevin

:)

kz0730, Dec 31, 2017
  2. iNehMan Win User

Can't update Windows 10 to Build 17063

My laptop came preinstalled with the Windows 10 Creators Update. It's a Dell Inspiron 5577 Gaming laptop. And the thing is, I can't restart. Every time I try to restart, a BSOD shows up (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT). I've been thinking of doing a clean install of
    Windows 10 Build 17025 (just downloaded the ISO).

iNehMan, Dec 31, 2017
  3. Can no longer change brightness in Windows 10

Already confirmed that everything is running. I am not entirely sure how to acquire a full make and model of the computer, but it is a Dell Inspiron 15-5577, service tag: 9GZY3K2. If that does not help, please instruct me on how to get the information
    you need.

TheElementalOfCreation, Dec 31, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Dell Inspiron 5577 BSOD

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:

1) slmgr /dlv
    2) for /f "delims=|" %a in ('dir /B /S C:\*ospp.vbs') do cscript "%a" /dstatus > "%userprofile%\Desktop\Genuine_Office.txt"
    3) http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012
    (Please post images of the windows and office tabs)

Please post the results into the thread or use a one drive or drop box share link.

zbook, Dec 31, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    Rule 4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be pleased to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Dell Inspiron 5577 BSOD

1. Dell Inspiron 5577 BSOD - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron 5577

2. dell inspiron n4050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell inspiron n4050: hi,i have dell inspiron n4050 having i3 2370m in it with 2 gb ram....can it run win 10 smoothly??????,plz reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-n4050/27fd62d2-276f-4e83-9365-da664aab9307
  3. Laptop Dell inspiron 15 5577 turns on to windows logo and then shuts off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Dell inspiron 15 5577 turns on to windows logo and then shuts off: Hey i have a problem with my Dell inspiron 15 5577.When i try to turn it on it shows windows logo for 1-5 seconds and then it immediately shuts off.I tried to reinstall windows but same thing when i choose to boot from usb it shows windows logo and just turns off, same with...
  4. Laptop Dell inspiron 15 5577 turns on to windows logo and then shuts off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Dell inspiron 15 5577 turns on to windows logo and then shuts off: Hey i have a problem with my Dell inspiron 15 5577.When i try to turn it on it shows windows logo for 1-5 seconds and then it immediately shuts off.I tried to reinstall windows but same thing when i choose to boot from usb it shows windows logo and just turns off, same with...
  5. Laptop Dell inspiron 15 5577 turns on to windows logo and then shuts off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Dell Inspiron 7577 BSOD

Dell Inspiron 7577 BSOD: I have a Dell Inspiron 7577 running Win10 Pro 64. It has crashed every week or two for the last year or so. I'm trying to fix the issue. The BSOD error message is usually IRQL not less or equal although it its sometimes something else. I have run Memtest, Chkdsk, SFC that all...
  7. Dell Inspiron 15 5577 can't resume from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron 15 5577 can't resume from sleep: I have updated all my drivers and have tried pretty much everything possible. It seems as if after 3-5 days of using the PC. it just gives up and doesn't want to come back from sleep mode. See here for reference - No power from SSD when waking from sleep 132363
  8. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  9. Dell Inspiron

Dell Inspiron: Hi I have been having trouble starting my dell Inspiron 6400 it was last running Windows 10 Build 9841. it was working fine with no problems at all until one morning when I tried to turn it on it was not showing Dell Logo just turning on and showing my Num lock, Scroll...
  10. Dell Inspiron 3543

Dell Inspiron 3543: Hi folks never had a BSOD in the last year and 4 months that ive had this lappy now ive had 2 in 12 hours what would the issue be ? i hope the tool got all the relevant stuff. thanks 47629