Windows 10: Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo

Discus and support Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So today i got my dell inspiron 15 7577 gaming for dust cleanup.Now when i turn on my laptop it gets stuck at the dell logo and after 50 60 seconds it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FarahArshad, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo

So today i got my dell inspiron 15 7577 gaming for dust cleanup.Now when i turn on my laptop it gets stuck at the dell logo and after 50 60 seconds it starts loading then the laptop boots up to windows. If i turn off the laptop using the power button while it is stuck on dell logo and start it again it boots up immediately to windows without the 50 60 seconds wait. Can someone tell me what the problem is.

:)

FarahArshad, Jul 3, 2020

2. Dell Inspiron laptop Windows 10 stuck on Dell logo screen!!!!

I have a Dell Inspiron laptop Windows 10 and it won't advance past the Dell logo screen. The computer turns on, the Dell logo appears for a few seconds, then the screen goes black, and then it does it all over again......the Dell logo appears, and screen
    turns black...and on and on.......

I checked a few other forums and removed the battery, removed the power cable, held the power button down, powered it back on, it didn't work. I did a system diagnostic check and it came back good, with no problems.

Help!! Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Todd

ToddMoriarty, Jul 3, 2020
  3. My dell inspiron 7577 Is stuck on the Bsod

I was playing overwtch when all of a sudden my mouse froze and then my game froze and my laptop restarted and all of a sudden the bsod came up and it says

Your Pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.

The stop code is UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION and for about 3 hours it has stayed at 0% complete I tried turning it off and it won' turn off I tried connecting the charger and it didn't make a difference

(Dell inspiron 7577)

DiegoMontes_96, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Kokok_202 Win User

Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo

Windows 1809 Update for Dell Inspiron 7577

Hi everyone,

I'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 7577. According to Dell's website, this particular model has already been tested for the Oct 2018 Windows Update.

Up until now, when i click the "check for updates", there is still no 1809 update for my machine.

I know there's a manual way of updating but im just curious as to why this update is not available for me using the "check for updates" method.

Also, is it better to manually update or just wait for it to become available via the "check for updates"?

Thanks!

Kokok_202, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo

1. Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron 7577

2. dell stuck at dell logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell stuck at dell logo: after i update my dell precision 5520 i7 7th, my dell stuck at dell logo but after force shut down by power button and restarted, it boots fine and logs me in, how can i fix that ?...
  3. dell stuck at dell logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dell stuck at dell logo: after i update my dell precision 5520 i7 7th, my dell stuck at dell logo but after force shut down by power button and restarted, it boots fine and logs me in, how can i fix that ?...
  4. Dell Inspiron 7577 BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 7577 BSOD: I have a Dell Inspiron 7577 running Win10 Pro 64. It has crashed every week or two for the last year or so. I'm trying to fix the issue. The BSOD error message is usually IRQL not less or equal although it its sometimes something else. I have run Memtest, Chkdsk, SFC that all...
  5. DELL PC stuck on logo

DELL PC stuck on logo: I got a notification on my Dell windows 10 PC. It said my F drive was almost full. When I checked it showed an option to compress the file to create more space. I checked the box and then tried to restart my computer. Now it only displays the logo. Windows will not start and...
  6. Webcam Issues - Dell Inspiron 15 7577 - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Webcam Issues - Dell Inspiron 15 7577 - Windows 10: Good Afternoon: I have not used my webcam on the above-referenced laptop for quite some time. I went to use it on zoom quarantine fun etc, and neither zoom nor skype will recognize that there is an integrated Webcam. After further investigation, the Camera app comes up...
  7. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  8. My DELL Inspiron is stuck in a loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My DELL Inspiron is stuck in a loop.: I recently received this laptop from my brother and decided that I would prefer to reset instead of just delete everything. I went into settings and set a factory reset and kept important files. It took a couple of hours and during this my little brother decided to pull the...
  9. Windows 1809 Update for Dell Inspiron 7577

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1809 Update for Dell Inspiron 7577: Hi everyone, I'm using a Dell Inspiron 15 7577. According to Dell's website, this particular model has already been tested for the Oct 2018 Windows Update. Up until now, when i click the "check for updates", there is still no 1809 update for my machine. I know there's a...
  10. Dell Inspiron

Dell Inspiron: Hi I have been having trouble starting my dell Inspiron 6400 it was last running Windows 10 Build 9841. it was working fine with no problems at all until one morning when I tried to turn it on it was not showing Dell Logo just turning on and showing my Num lock, Scroll...