Windows 10: Dell Inspiron a-3552 keeps shutting down

Discus and support Dell Inspiron a-3552 keeps shutting down in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got a computer that was almost new. the 1st owner may have caused issue but they couldn't explain what they did. I removed their profile. the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by pbhardshell, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Dell Inspiron a-3552 keeps shutting down

I got a computer that was almost new. the 1st owner may have caused issue but they couldn't explain what they did. I removed their profile. the computer will alternate on cutting down after a new minutes or may run awhile. sometimes, it will load but will be flashing on screen. I have done a reinstall, I have tried to update but it won't. i did find a error, which I applied the fix for but it still will not update . the error I found was NET MSG 2182. if I formatted the hard drive, would I be able to reinstall windows 10?

:)

pbhardshell, Apr 19, 2020
  2. XVI
    xvi Win User
    Can I Create Hackintosh Using DELL Inspiron 3542

I'd suggest reading through this thread on the Tonymacx86 forums.

3. Dell Inspiron a-3552 keeps shutting down

dell inspiron 546

I have just downloaded Windows 10 to a Dell Inspiron 546 with a Dell 810 All in One printer. The previous OS was Windows 7. I had downloaded Windows 10 because the Windows invitation assured me all was well for the download.

Having made the download I discover I can not print. The printer is listed in settings. It used to be the default device.

Can you advise the steps I should take?

Thank you.

charles allis, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Dell Inspiron a-3552 keeps shutting down

1. Dell Inspiron a-3552 keeps shutting down - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron 3552

2. Dell Inspiron Reg Model : P97F , Refuses to shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron Reg Model : P97F , Refuses to shut down: I have a Dell Inspiron Reg Model P97F and it will not shut down. When I try and shut down the computer it will turn off then turn back on in airplane mode, almost like I just restart it.I have tried so many different things to try and fix this such as uninstalling updates and...
  3. Dell Inspiron Reg Model : P97F , Refuses to shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Inspiron Reg Model : P97F , Refuses to shut down: I have a Dell Inspiron Reg Model P97F and it will not shut down. When I try and shut down the computer it will turn off then turn back on in airplane mode, almost like I just restart it.I have tried so many different things to try and fix this such as uninstalling updates and...
  4. Dell laptop keeps shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell laptop keeps shutting down randomly: Hi, my laptop has been shutting down randomly mostly when im playing games, im not really sure of the reason thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop-keeps-shutting-down-randomly/e16a9d53-8664-4740-bc3c-65d2a69160c1
  5. Dell laptop keeps shutting down randomly

Dell laptop keeps shutting down randomly: Hi, my laptop has been shutting down randomly mostly when im playing games, im not really sure of the reason thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop-keeps-shutting-down-randomly/e16a9d53-8664-4740-bc3c-65d2a69160c1
  6. Dell laptop keeps shutting down randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE while shutting Down Dell Inspiron N5110 laptopWindows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE while shutting Down Dell Inspiron N5110 laptopWindows 10: Hi,I'm getting DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen error while shutting down the Laptop.OS is windows 10..Windows is up to date.Can somebody please help me to resolve this issue.Regards,Joe...
  8. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE while shutting Down Dell Inspiron N5110 laptopWindows 10

DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE while shutting Down Dell Inspiron N5110 laptopWindows 10: Hi,I'm getting DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE blue screen error while shutting down the Laptop.OS is windows 10..Windows is up to date.Can somebody please help me to resolve this issue.Regards,Joe...
  9. Touch Screen not working Dell Inspiron 15 3552

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Screen not working Dell Inspiron 15 3552: Hi, Recently my touch screen stopped working and I checked "Device Manager" "Show Hidden Devices" there was no HID-Compliant Touch Screen, so I hope to find a solution. Regards, TBNRbatman47455...
  10. gaming in laptop dell inspiron 15-3552

gaming in laptop dell inspiron 15-3552: can I play simulation games ,pubg in my lap with these specifications: processor-intel Celeron cpu n3060 ram-4gb 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gaming-in-laptop-dell-inspiron-15-3552/c47d1849-6e13-4874-9e27-12b69e54cbfc