Windows 10: Dell Inspiron battery

Discus and support Dell Inspiron battery in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; battery won't charge, always shows 'plugged in, not charging'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TammyCook1, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Dell Inspiron battery

battery won't charge, always shows 'plugged in, not charging'

:)

TammyCook1, Nov 28, 2018
  2. popuine Win User

Need info for dell inspiron 1501 battery and charger

inspiron 1501 part

Yes you need the new dell inspiron 1501 battery for the laptop,when you select the battery, Be careful about the warranty and battery cells.number and capacity of each battery cell affect battery life a lot, the power supply should be the standard one meet your original adapter's specs.
    BTW,you can take some tips helping you how to extend the dell 1501 battery life here:
    Dell Inspiron 1501 Laptop Battery

popuine, Nov 28, 2018
  3. johndoe Win User
    johndoe, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Rainman21 Win User

Dell Inspiron battery

[WTB][US]   WTB: Dell Inspiron 9300 battery, Centrino sticker and other things.

Stuff I'm looking to buy.
    (1.) 9 cell Dell Inspiron 9300 battery with little wear that holds a good charge.

(2.) Inspiron 9300 screws for the lcd screen / bezel.

(3.)Laptop friendly - Intel centrino sticker, windows xp sticker, and ubuntu linux stickers.

(4.) 3300 µF 16v capacitor.

Maybe other Inspiron 9300 parts as well.

I can only pay by money order.

If you have any of the items listed you want to sell. Send me a PM. *Smile Dell Inspiron battery :)

Bumps are appreciated and Thanks to all who looked.

Rainman21, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Dell Inspiron battery

1. Dell Inspiron battery - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron battery

2. Dell Inspiron 3584

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron 3584: One day, my brother had accidentally set a BIOS Administrator Password. To reset the password, I had taken my laptop to a local service center. They said that the BIOS chip will be replaced. From that instance, my laptop is taking around 1 minute 15 seconds to boot. Every...
  3. dell inspiron n4050

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell inspiron n4050: hi,i have dell inspiron n4050 having i3 2370m in it with 2 gb ram....can it run win 10 smoothly??????,plz reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-n4050/27fd62d2-276f-4e83-9365-da664aab9307
  4. Dell Inspiron Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron Touchscreen: After attempting to add drivers for a USB device to my Inispiron 3593, the touchscreen no longer works. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-touchscreen/df9ecca2-10ea-4e1a-a6f1-9d16f01538ab
  5. My Dell inspiron's battery won't battery won't pass 90% What to do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Dell inspiron's battery won't battery won't pass 90% What to do?: I've Dell Inspiron 3576 with Windows 10, this started a few days ago. The battery status at the taskbar shows plugged in 90% after charging till 90% and the battery charge indicator turns off. What to do?...
  6. Dell Inspiron not recognising a Dell battery

Dell Inspiron not recognising a Dell battery: Why has my Dell Inspiron suddenly decided to regard my adapter as 'unknown', when it has been working well for years? The laptop works fine on mains electricity, apart from not charging either of my two interchangeable batteries....
  7. Dell Inspiron 15 5567 battery wear

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell Inspiron 15 5567 battery wear: Hi. I have the inspiron stated above. The battery has a capacity of 41998 mAh. I recently got it changed. It's only a month and a half old but the battery wear on HW monitor is already 11% at around 37774 mAh Is there a way to reduce it or keep it in the wear level for...
  8. Dell Inspiron

Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  9. Dell Inspiron

Dell Inspiron: Hi I have been having trouble starting my dell Inspiron 6400 it was last running Windows 10 Build 9841. it was working fine with no problems at all until one morning when I tried to turn it on it was not showing Dell Logo just turning on and showing my Num lock, Scroll...
  10. Dell Inspiron 3543

Dell Inspiron 3543: Hi folks never had a BSOD in the last year and 4 months that ive had this lappy now ive had 2 in 12 hours what would the issue be ? i hope the tool got all the relevant stuff. thanks 47629

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell inspiron runs hot

2. how to extend battery in dell inspiron

3. dell inspiron battery problems