Windows 10: Dell Inspiron BSOD even after clean install (safe mode doesn't work)

Discus and support Dell Inspiron BSOD even after clean install (safe mode doesn't work) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, since yesterday my laptop got screwed. I suddenly got a random BSOD, and even trying to reboot I always got a BSOD before getting to login. Safe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gygabyte017, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Dell Inspiron BSOD even after clean install (safe mode doesn't work)

Hi, since yesterday my laptop got screwed. I suddenly got a random BSOD, and even trying to reboot I always got a BSOD before getting to login. Safe mode either, it reboots before get there. After some reboots, I can get to the "boot special menu" (I mean where you can launch a cmd, etc). But the restore points don't work (for instance the "next" arrow when I select a restore point is disabled, or sometimes it is enabled but the restore fails "error restoring the registry") all the classic commands from cmd like sfc dism etc returns weird errors.

So I gave up, I downloaded the latest media tool, and I installed a clean Windows 10.
    It boots, I can login, but after some random minutes BSOD again and system totally screwed again as described before.

I tried to reinstall a clean Windows 10 six times so far, and every time same story.

So I have no idea what's happening, it is completely unusable.

Further details:
    • I have no new software and no new hardware
    • All the external devices (usb, hdmi, ...) are disconnected
    • I've already run the SMART test on the drives (all green) and the memtest86 on the rams (all passed)
    • Since after the first BSOD it completely dies, I don't know how to collect logs

I do hope you can help me guys.
    Thanks a lot
    Regards

:)

gygabyte017, Mar 21, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Dell Inspiron BSOD even after clean install (safe mode doesn't work) [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 21, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Dell Inspiron BSOD even after clean install (safe mode doesn't work) [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Dell Inspiron BSOD even after clean install (safe mode doesn't work)

dell inspiron 15 tablet mode not working

my husband recently buy me a dell Inspiron 15 I am very upset because I have tried everything they suggested to switch from laptop to tablet mode and nothing seem to work that's very disappointed for me because I have RA, and SLE disease and severe osteoporosis:
    I need help with tablet mode, the touchscreen is not responding at all, thank you

nancychavarria1, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Dell Inspiron BSOD even after clean install (safe mode doesn't work)

1. Dell Inspiron BSOD even after clean install (safe mode doesn't work) - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron BSOD

2. Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install: I have a Dell inspiron 15 and just installed a SSD in it and done a clean install yet windows updates are not installing all the drivers. Currently I'm missing drivers for Pci data acquisition and signal processing controller Pci encryption/decryption controller Sm bus...
  3. Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install: I have a Dell inspiron 15 and just installed a SSD in it and done a clean install yet windows updates are not installing all the drivers. Currently I'm missing drivers for Pci data acquisition and signal processing controller Pci encryption/decryption controller Sm bus...
  4. BSOD even after clean install of Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD even after clean install of Windows: Hi guys, I've been having BSODs randomly throughout the day for the past 2 weeks, did all kinds of debugging trying to address it with no luck. Just did a fresh install last night and ran windows memtest with no error overnight but this morning I got 2 more BSOD. System...
  5. BSOD persists even after a clean install

BSOD persists even after a clean install: The last few days I found my Windows 10 encountering BSOD, with a few other minor problems I was having, I just decided to do a fresh install. Even during the setup process and ever since the the blue screen still continues. For the sake of it, I have some driver updates and...
  6. Clean Install of New Dell Inspiron 2 in in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean Install of New Dell Inspiron 2 in in: I was ready to do a clean install so I didn't have the bloatware that normally comes with a new computer, but have run into a couple of snags. When I booted from the USB drive and tried to install windows, it couldn't find a partition. Well, obviously there's a partition--two...
  7. Not even safe mode works

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not even safe mode works: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dranedagger4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hl2ju6/not_even_safe_mode_works/
  8. Random BSODs even after clean install

Random BSODs even after clean install: Hello all! I am facing a serious issue with my main desktop computer at the moment. About 4 hours ago, I tried to run a new updated game, but it was unable to start. I then proceeded to update my graphics drivers NVIDIA Dedicated GPU, and I got presented with a BSOD. I do...
  9. Keyboard input hanging (even in safe mode and on a clean installation)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard input hanging (even in safe mode and on a clean installation): I've been having a somewhat perplexing and wholly frustrating experience with an issue on a Win10 machine with the keyboard hanging, input hangs for a few seconds to maybe as long as a minute or two, and then all of a sudden the flurry of keys I've smashed all register more...
  10. Mulitple BSOD even after clean installation

Mulitple BSOD even after clean installation: Hello, I have been getting BSOD (probably all of them, I took pictures and almost everytime it was different...) on and on for a while now. I did clean reset my computer but it did not solve anything. Here is a link to my dmp files and system info:...