Windows 10: Dell Inspiron Caught In Boot Loop After Resetting Windows

Discus and support Dell Inspiron Caught In Boot Loop After Resetting Windows in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello again! I am experiencing an issue with my Dell Inspiron 15 3565 powering on for roughly 10-15 seconds, before performing a hard shutdown, where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Steven Psindler, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Dell Inspiron Caught In Boot Loop After Resetting Windows

Hello again! I am experiencing an issue with my Dell Inspiron 15 3565 powering on for roughly 10-15 seconds, before performing a hard shutdown, where it sits for about 5 seconds before powering on again, only to repeat the cycle. I had to reset Windows due to it being very slow, and chose to reset it via the cloud. All went smoothly until it had finished, where it is now caught in a boot loop where it displays the Dell logo. I am afraid of shutting it down manually, because I don't want to ruin my drive. What could I do to fix this issue? Thanks in advance.

:)

Steven Psindler, Nov 11, 2020

2. Dell inspiron loop!

Dell inspiron try to restore computer and not taking loop from start-up. What do I need to do help not my PC?

me.missy27, Nov 11, 2020
  3. fleet420 Win User
    Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop

I have a Dell Inspiration 15 with win 10. it was bogged and slow as syrup on 125 degree day. I did a factory reset. I followed the instructions went to settings, and just followed the steps. At some point during the reset it asked me about tpm2 settings...I had never seen that before so I followed the recommended choice and went to bed. When I got up it asked me for the usual stuff, location, language, time zone. Then it wanted the name of my WIFI and my password, which I gave. It restarted, then just kept on restarting asking me the first set of questions, language, time zone...over and over, it never asked for internet name or password again, . I can get in to the bios settings by using the f8 key.
    Any suggestions? Hopefully...
    OH I almost forgot, when you do a hard restart, it flashes a tpm2 settings error right before it starts with the dell screen and spinning dots

fleet420, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Dell Inspiron Caught In Boot Loop After Resetting Windows

Boot problems with Dell Inspiron Laptop

Ok so the problems with my Dell Inspiron 5577 laptop started when it closed while performing a factory reset. Ever sonce then its been unable to boot up. Now when i turn it on it askes me to enter the system password, when i do so it just says “cannot
    find enabled boot device/media.”. I have no idea what is wrong with this thing, please let me know any suggestions you have.

CalebPelmas, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

Dell Inspiron Caught In Boot Loop After Resetting Windows

1. Dell Inspiron Caught In Boot Loop After Resetting Windows - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron Caught

2. Infinite boot loop, dell Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite boot loop, dell Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop: Hi, I recently inherited a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 series gaming laptop from my grandfather after his passing. After copying or saving elsewhere any important documents, photos, or other information, I opted to do a complete factory reset of the system, wiping all the data in...
  3. Infinite boot loop, dell Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite boot loop, dell Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop: Hi, I recently inherited a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 series gaming laptop from my grandfather after his passing. After copying or saving elsewhere any important documents, photos, or other information, I opted to do a complete factory reset of the system, wiping all the data in...
  4. Cannot reset pc, caught in boot/crash loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot reset pc, caught in boot/crash loop: Hi! I had an unusual problem occur today. Whilst playing a game on steam, my computer blue screened. It came up with the error message - critical process died. Since then, i have been unable to do anything. I can still boot the computer in safe mode but it soon...
  5. PC Caught in a Boot Loop After Updating Network Card Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Caught in a Boot Loop After Updating Network Card Driver: PC Specs: CPU: Intel i5 Memory: 16gb Ram Storage: 4 tb HDD Graphics Card: MSI Nvidia 1050ti Network card: Asus PCE-AC56 So, this isn't the first time this has happened with the Network Card. When I first installed the card, I used the online updater directly from the...
  6. Windows caught in restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows caught in restart loop: I was having an issue with Windows connecting to my network drives so i restarted it. When I went to restart it, Windows said it was fixing C: I let it do its thing and when it restarted it asked me for my username and password which was unusual. Before I could get the...
  7. Caught in a BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Caught in a BSOD loop: At my wits' end! Started my Windows 10 PC today to find myself stuck in a Blue Screen boot loop with varying stop codes in no particular order: Unexpected kernel mode trap Driver overran stack buffer Driver IRQL not less or equal (ACPI.sys) IRQL not less or equal Interrupt...
  8. Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Dell Inspiron 15 stuck in factory reset loop: I have a Dell Inspiration 15 with win 10. it was bogged and slow as syrup on 125 degree day. I did a factory reset. I followed the instructions went to settings, and just followed the steps. At some point during the reset it asked me about tpm2 settings...I had never seen...
  9. My DELL Inspiron is stuck in a loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My DELL Inspiron is stuck in a loop.: I recently received this laptop from my brother and decided that I would prefer to reset instead of just delete everything. I went into settings and set a factory reset and kept important files. It took a couple of hours and during this my little brother decided to pull the...
  10. Dell Inspiron 530 in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Inspiron 530 in reboot loop: Today my sons Inspiron 530 tried to update in w10 and now it is stuck in a constant reboot loop. I can not get into safe mode no matter what keys I press. I get the splash screen, then says something, then says trying to restore previous os and then I get the windows logo and...