Windows 10: Dell Inspiron mouse acting erratic

Discus and support Dell Inspiron mouse acting erratic in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My system runs OK for several days and then 2 things happen: I start getting alerts from McAfee about a problem [ I don't have an account with McAfee,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chalgo, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Chalgo Win User

Dell Inspiron mouse acting erratic

My system runs OK for several days and then 2 things happen: I start getting alerts from McAfee about a problem [ I don't have an account with McAfee, it came installed on the computer] and 2 The mouse control starts to go haywwire [the pointer mover eratically and sometimes clicking on an item won't work]. Manually shutting down and restarting corrects the problem for a couple days/weeks. I suspect McAfee may be part of the problem.

Looking for help.

:)

Chalgo, Nov 12, 2020

2. Dell Inspiron N5110 touchpad and cursor erratic

Hi, I am Junaid Qadir. I am facing a problem, When I start my Dell Inspiron N5110 laptop its cursor is a smooth and fine touchpad. For a time being its cursor moves erratic and jumps from one place to other places,
    and finally, stop works. I am using window 8.1 pro with full updates. As I searched on internet lot of peoples suggested that updates BIOS, But actually I don't wanna update BIOS. Please suggest me some best methods. thanks

Junaid Khan 07, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Microsoft arc mouse moves erratically

Hello,

I'm using a Dell - windows 10 64 bit OS. The arc mouse moves erratically all over the screen as I try to move the mouse.

I've tried the following:

• windows update - latest
    • uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled from the microsoft download center.
    Any ideas are gladly welcome!

Regards,

Jaguareyes, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Dell Inspiron mouse acting erratic

erratic mouse

I have tried many options and still any mouse I use wireless or wired to USB are acting erratic, after 4 years uf using ACER Laptop, Windows 10

Raul R Suarez, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

Dell Inspiron mouse acting erratic

1. Dell Inspiron mouse acting erratic - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron mouse

2. Mouse Acts Erratically in Any Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Acts Erratically in Any Game: I will try to describe my issue as best I can. Starting today, my mouse has started acting extremely erratic in any game. Before I begin, I've tried this with two different mice - a Logitech G203 Lightsync wired and a Logitech M510 wireless, Bluetooth and had identical...
  3. Mouse Acts Erratically in Any Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Acts Erratically in Any Game: I will try to describe my issue as best I can. Starting today, my mouse has started acting extremely erratic in any game. Before I begin, I've tried this with two different mice - a Logitech G203 Lightsync wired and a Logitech M510 wireless, Bluetooth and had identical...
  4. Windows 10 acting erratically

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 acting erratically: My laptop running windows 10 has been acting erratically recently after switching on I tried to refresh by using right click and a black screen with cursor appeared after fixing that i noticed that the disk usage is 100 percent and after trying to fix that nothing changed and...
  5. Solved Wireless Logitech Keyboard & Mouse Acting Erratically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Solved Wireless Logitech Keyboard & Mouse Acting Erratically: I just wanted to share a solution to a problem that I was having with both of my Wireless Logitech Keyboard/Mouse combinations. I would randomly have my wireless Logitech keyboard and mouse become erratic and either not work in the case of my keyboard or erratically in the...
  6. Erratic Mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    Erratic Mouse: My mouse is very erratic. How can I get control of it? Bob https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/erratic-mouse/c4363f64-4279-4012-bb61-7ef87ea54845
  7. Erratic mouse

Erratic mouse: Mouse is usb wired. Updates are on and since March 2020 my mouse starts jumping and clicking all over the screen, I have disabled the touch screen, the touch pad, but problem remains, weirdly,.... If I touch the screen with my other hand while mousing I am able to control...
  8. Mouse and Keyboard Freezing Computer and Acting Erratically

Mouse and Keyboard Freezing Computer and Acting Erratically: I have been dealing with this issue for months. At this point, I've had HP re-install Windows 10 and, more recently, run the BIOS updates. I've tried five different mouse and keyboard combinations, both wired and wireless and five different manufacturers, and today I ran the...
  9. Mouse or keyboard acting erratically

Mouse or keyboard acting erratically: I am using the latest version of Windows 10. My computer, keyboard and mouse had been acting fine up until the last few days. Nothing that I know of in my environment has changed. When I go to type anything, specifically while on the internet, the cursor just sits there...
  10. Erratic mouse

Erratic mouse: I installed Windows 10 on day one or two of the upgrade and have been using it since on my Toshiba 64 bit laptop. It was an upgrade from 8.1. A note that this laptop is a touch screen that I cracked, disabling the touch function a year or so ago. No problems on Windows 8....