Windows 10: Dell Inspiron n5050 black screen

Discus and support Dell Inspiron n5050 black screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently upgraded my inspiron to windows 10 and was given the black screen of death. I have deleted graphics cards and reinstalled basic one and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Anne Explorer, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Dell Inspiron n5050 black screen

I have recently upgraded my inspiron to windows 10 and was given the black screen of death. I have deleted graphics cards and reinstalled basic one and now have had the issue of doing this 5 minutes after logging in. It only works in safe mode and have used the system file checker and nothing came up as wrong. Only in safe mode it displays yellow triangles near the Generic PnP Monitor and Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,but they can not be updated. I have tried to flash newer BIOS as well but in safe mode this isn't possible and I have information I can not loose. Are there any other steps I could take to fix these issues in or out of safe mode? Thank you

:)

Anne Explorer, Dec 13, 2019

2. Dell laptop inspiron n5050 black screen and rebooting

Hi I have dell laptop Inspiron n 5050 that had Windows 7. A month a go I upgraded to Windows 10. Now my laptop keeps rebooting only with dell Inspiron logo black screen and option F2, F12. I ran ePSA pre-boot diagnostic and telling everything ok and all
    devices checked ok. Then I exit and keeps rebooting/restarting with dell logo black screen and option F2, F12. Did Windows 10 crashed my laptop?? How can repair? Thanks for advice

Dell laptop user, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 for dell inspiron n5050

Is there any development with dell inspiron n5050 for the upgradation to windows 10? Already twice I failed. I am afraid, whether I get the opportunity to install W10 in my laptop or not.

Pinaki Bhattacharya, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Dell Inspiron n5050 black screen

Istalling windows 10 free upgrade on a dell inspiron n5050 still on black screen 2to3 hr

Hello i have a Dell inspiron N5050 i started to do the upgrade to day every thing went fine up in till it started to do the install . now i am on a black screen it has been around 2 to 3 hr i am kinda lost can any one help me out there i am working on
    it for my brother

jimmyrosenberry, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Dell Inspiron n5050 black screen

1. Dell Inspiron n5050 black screen - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron n5050

2. My Dell Inspiron N5110 has black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Dell Inspiron N5110 has black screen: I recently had a SSD upgrade and did a fresh windows install on it. But while I was installing , right as I did the security question, the windows just black screen. No cursor nothing. Only option I did is check if the new SSD was working and it indeed was.I installed it on...
  3. How to install windows 10 on windows 7 on a Dell Inspiron N5050 laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install windows 10 on windows 7 on a Dell Inspiron N5050 laptop?: How to install windows 10 on windows 7 on a Dell Inspiron N5050 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-10-on-windows-7-on-a-dell/f0da20da-cbff-4f10-90c6-9790c95ae011
  4. Dell Inspiron N5050 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Inspiron N5050 issue: The Dell Inspiron I am updating has an issue. The installation of Windows 10 21H2 or 21H1, I can’t remember worked properly, but failed when updated to 22H2. It fails in the same way when doing the 22H2 fresh installation.After the 22H2 update or fresh installation, the...
  5. Dell Inspiron N5050 issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Inspiron N5050 issue: The Dell Inspiron I am updating has an issue. The installation of Windows 10 21H2 or 21H1, I can’t remember worked properly, but failed when updated to 22H2. It fails in the same way when doing the 22H2 fresh installation.After the 22H2 update or fresh installation, the...
  6. Dell Inspiron N5050 issue

7. W10 Update 22H2 locks up login on Dell Inspiron N5050

W10 Update 22H2 locks up login on Dell Inspiron N5050: The Dell Inspiron N5050 I am updating Windows 10 on has caused a problem every time after it complete the 22H2 update. The update completes, restarts the laptop, but when it goes into the restart process between the Windows screen and the log in screen, the screen goes to...
  8. W10 Update 22H2 locks up login on Dell Inspiron N5050

W10 Update 22H2 locks up login on Dell Inspiron N5050: The Dell Inspiron N5050 I am updating Windows 10 on has caused a problem every time after it complete the 22H2 update. The update completes, restarts the laptop, but when it goes into the restart process between the Windows screen and the log in screen, the screen goes to...
  9. W10 Update 22H2 locks up login on Dell Inspiron N5050

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Camera on Dell Inspiron working but black screen

Camera on Dell Inspiron working but black screen: Hi, the camera on my Dell Inspiron 15 laptop appears to be working with power light on, and actions on screen, but no picture the screen is black. Have tried all suggestions, reset, uninstall, update driver etc to no avail Ron...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell n5050 windows 10 black screen