Windows 10: Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install

Discus and support Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell inspiron 15 and just installed a SSD in it and done a clean install yet windows updates are not installing all the drivers. Currently I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bartjunited, May 10, 2021.

1. Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install

I have a Dell inspiron 15 and just installed a SSD in it and done a clean install yet windows updates are not installing all the drivers. Currently I'm missing drivers for Pci data acquisition and signal processing controller Pci encryption/decryption controller Sm bus controller Unknown Unknown Usb2. 0 CRW The dell support assistant is not helping either HELP PLEASE Cheers Bart

:)

bartjunited, May 10, 2021

2. Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install

Not all, @Compumind. I, for example never install these five:

Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install [​IMG]

But the next here with the tick, I have installed from optional driver updates. Otherwise, Device Manager come up with unknown devices, exclamation marks etc.

All of that is spreading in time like the first hour after clean install. After that no issues *Smile

Ivan Petrov, May 10, 2021
  3. Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install

I have a Dell inspiron 15 and just installed a SSD in it and done a clean install yet windows updates are not installing all the drivers.

Currently
    I'm missing drivers for

Pci data acquisition and signal processing controller
    Pci encryption/decryption controller
    Sm bus controller
    Unknown
    Unknown
    Usb2. 0 CRW

The dell support assistant is not helping either

HELP PLEASE

Cheers Bart

bartjunited, May 10, 2021
  4. Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install

Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install

Ok, thanks. Check please your optional driver updates - those aren't updating automatically but stay there, in the path I showed you above.

Ivan Petrov, May 10, 2021
Thema:

Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install

1. Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron updating

2. Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell Inspiron not updating drivers after clean install: I have a Dell inspiron 15 and just installed a SSD in it and done a clean install yet windows updates are not installing all the drivers. Currently I'm missing drivers for Pci data acquisition and signal processing controller Pci encryption/decryption controller Sm bus...
  3. Dell Inspiron N5110 Update

Dell Inspiron N5110 Update: Hi everyone! I am having Dell Inspiron 15 N5110 with specs as follows: Processor : Intel Core i5-2410M Ram : 4 GB Graphics : Intel HD Family OS : Windows 7 Home Basic, 64 bit I have my PC with the BIOS updated to A11 from A05 just a few days back. Earlier, when I tried...
  4. Clean Install of New Dell Inspiron 2 in in

Clean Install of New Dell Inspiron 2 in in: I was ready to do a clean install so I didn't have the bloatware that normally comes with a new computer, but have run into a couple of snags. When I booted from the USB drive and tried to install windows, it couldn't find a partition. Well, obviously there's a partition--two...
  5. Bluetooth drivers not updating after win 10 update in dell inspiron 1545

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth drivers not updating after win 10 update in dell inspiron 1545: well I ignored this issue for last 4 years but recently I came across this blog in forum https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-problem-after-udating-win-10-in-dell/3edc5ec3-88ee-40a3-91a2-22a69442daa5 I have the same problem as the person asking that...
  6. Windows 10 Clean Install - Dell Inspiron BIOS - Legacy Option

Windows 10 Clean Install - Dell Inspiron BIOS - Legacy Option: Hi, A few days ago I replaced my hard drive with a solid state drive and did a Media Creation Tool clean install to a Dell Inspiron. I changed the BIOS Boot Menu options to Legacy, Secure Boot disabled, Legacy Option for USB boot to use the Tool. Since then, after doing...
  7. Dell Inspiron BSOD even after clean install (safe mode doesn't work)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron BSOD even after clean install (safe mode doesn't work): Hi, since yesterday my laptop got screwed. I suddenly got a random BSOD, and even trying to reboot I always got a BSOD before getting to login. Safe mode either, it reboots before get there. After some reboots, I can get to the "boot special menu" (I mean where you can launch...
  8. Dell Inspiron GPU Driver Problem

Dell Inspiron GPU Driver Problem: There is a problem with Dell's latest Intel HD graphics driver for the Inspiron 7537 - driver file Intel-HD-Graphics-Driver_8V48Y_WIN_20.19.15.4835_A07.EXE. The installation fails since the inf fie doesn't include the HD4400 GPU. A manual update via Device Manager shows the...
  9. Dell Inspiron

Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  10. Clean install on Inspiron 15

Clean install on Inspiron 15: I bought my Dell Inspiron15 some 2 months ago. As one can see from the screen shots it has a whopping more than 8 GBs wasted as recovery partition. At the time of purchase it had windows 8.1 pre-installed. I opted for free upgrade and now I have Windows 10 Home single...