Windows 10: Dell Inspiron PC Desktop is not accessible. Access Denied

Discus and support Dell Inspiron PC Desktop is not accessible. Access Denied in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. My Dell PC is not working properly. It says Location is not available. Then underneath it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jasnielka Valdez, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Dell Inspiron PC Desktop is not accessible. Access Denied

Hello. My Dell PC is not working properly. It says Location is not available. Then underneath it says C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop is not accessible . Access Denied

Please help.

Thank you,

Jasnielka

:)

Jasnielka Valdez, Jan 29, 2019
  2. karyeowl Win User

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Access Internet and email with my new Dell Inspiron Desktop

on my new Desktop Inspiron Windows 10 Desktop I am unable to sign in to my email account access the internet or to do anything I can only type a few characters as if I was doing email (but that does not work either) Is there an online tutorial on how to
    use the computer.

I am using my Dell Studio Win 7 laptop because the Win 10 Inspiron will not let access it as a computer I can only communicate with the Win10 Inspiron in a few character block that appears to want an email address??

Is there a tutorial online that I can access from my laptop? For now, the new Inspiron is useless to me.

MarshallTurner, Jan 29, 2019
  4. hamizzle2 Win User

Dell Inspiron PC Desktop is not accessible. Access Denied

Access Denied

I tried. It says "access denied", same error. Anything that requires "administrator access" gives me this error. I only have one partition. Not working.

hamizzle2, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Dell Inspiron PC Desktop is not accessible. Access Denied

1. Dell Inspiron PC Desktop is not accessible. Access Denied - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron Desktop

2. Desktop is not accessible. Access is denied, win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop is not accessible. Access is denied, win 10: Hello, i have windows 10 and I dont know what happened but when i turned it on today few wierd things happened.1. my desktop is black and i have only recycle bin icon on it2. My keyboard language has been switched3. When i go into file explorer > this computer > desktop It...
  3. Desktop is not accessible. Access is denied, win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop is not accessible. Access is denied, win 10: Hello, i have windows 10 and I dont know what happened but when i turned it on today few wierd things happened.1. my desktop is black and i have only recycle bin icon on it2. My keyboard language has been switched3. When i go into file explorer > this computer > desktop It...
  4. Desktop is not accessible. Access is denied, win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Remote desktop - Deny access from pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote desktop - Deny access from pc: I currently use RDP to connect some of my other personal computers.How can I prevent the user from signing in at the actual pc when I am remotely connected?...
  6. Remote desktop - Deny access from pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote desktop - Deny access from pc: I currently use RDP to connect some of my other personal computers.How can I prevent the user from signing in at the actual pc when I am remotely connected?...
  7. Remote desktop - Deny access from pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. desktop shows pop up "Desktop is no accessible. Access is denied"

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop shows pop up "Desktop is no accessible. Access is denied": My computer has 2 drives C: windows 10 came with computer and D: windows 10 from my old laptop. I boot from D sometimes to use previously installed programs. When I tried to boot from C drive I noticed the pop up saying "C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop is not...
  9. system32/config/systemprofile/Desktop is not accessible - Access is denied

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system32/config/systemprofile/Desktop is not accessible - Access is denied: After the latest update, I now cannot login and keep getting the system32/config/systemprofile/Desktop is not accessible - Access is denied I have tried going back to a previous version by using the Start/Shift Key which allows me to get to the troubleshoot page -...
  10. Desktop is not accessible. Access is denied (Windows 10 version)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop is not accessible. Access is denied (Windows 10 version): I have Windows 10 and it appears that I had a recent update. Here is my story in outline form 1) About two days ago after logging in to my Windows 10 account, the result was flashing black and white with an error message I could not read. 2) I sought to address the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. free software for fixing C:\windows\systems32\confif\systemprofile\desktop is not accessible. access is denied.

2. desktop not accessible windows 10

3. error message on dell windowsb desktop desktop not accessible