Windows 10: Dell Inspiron stuck at "Checking the connection to Microsoft" This might take a while"

Discus and support Dell Inspiron stuck at "Checking the connection to Microsoft" This might take a while" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have just done a system reset to clean up the computer that was running slow. Since the reset it is trying to go through set up and connects to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DGilbertNV, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Dell Inspiron stuck at "Checking the connection to Microsoft" This might take a while"

I have just done a system reset to clean up the computer that was running slow. Since the reset it is trying to go through set up and connects to the network and then gets stuck on "Checking the connection to Microsoft. This might take a while." and then goes back to select a network.

:)

DGilbertNV, Jul 18, 2020

2. dell inspiron 546

I have just downloaded Windows 10 to a Dell Inspiron 546 with a Dell 810 All in One printer. The previous OS was Windows 7. I had downloaded Windows 10 because the Windows invitation assured me all was well for the download.

Having made the download I discover I can not print. The printer is listed in settings. It used to be the default device.

Can you advise the steps I should take?

Thank you.

charles allis, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Limited connection problem in Dell Inspiron 15 3521 after update

Hi,
    I am experiencing Problem with the wifi connectivity after I updated my Dell Inspiron 15 3521. I updated the Dell Wireless 1703 802.11b/g/n (2.4GHz) to the latest and tried every steps I could find in the blogs, youtube and communities talk but still couldn't fix the problem.
    Any kind of help will be appreciated.
    Thanks in Advance.

Amansundas, Jul 18, 2020
  4. XVI
    xvi Win User

Dell Inspiron stuck at "Checking the connection to Microsoft" This might take a while"

Can I Create Hackintosh Using DELL Inspiron 3542

I'd suggest reading through this thread on the Tonymacx86 forums.

Thema:

Dell Inspiron stuck at "Checking the connection to Microsoft" This might take a while"

1. Dell Inspiron stuck at "Checking the connection to Microsoft" This might take a while" - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron stuck

2. Stuck on "Connecting to Microsoft. This might take a while."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Connecting to Microsoft. This might take a while.": My laptop had windows 10 education and I tried to migrate towards Windows 10 Pro. Clean installed a new Windows 10 using the media creation tool. After the Windows successfully installed or so I assume?, it took me to the setup window. Kept asking me to connect to a network...
  3. Stuck on "Connecting to Microsoft. This might take a while."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on "Connecting to Microsoft. This might take a while.": My laptop had windows 10 education and I tried to migrate towards Windows 10 Pro. Clean installed a new Windows 10 using the media creation tool. After the Windows successfully installed or so I assume?, it took me to the setup window. Kept asking me to connect to a network...
  4. Stuck on "Connecting to Microsoft. This might take a while."

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. iLife Digital Stuck on Checking the connection to Microsoft This might table a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iLife Digital Stuck on Checking the connection to Microsoft This might table a while: Dear Team Hope your doing well. I would like to inform you I tried to reset and reinstall windows my iLife digital laptop I am not able to finish setup my windowsafter the connection of internet. Stuck on Checking the connection to Microsoft . There is no option to finish...
  6. iLife Digital Stuck on Checking the connection to Microsoft This might table a while

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iLife Digital Stuck on Checking the connection to Microsoft This might table a while: Dear Team Hope your doing well. I would like to inform you I tried to reset and reinstall windows my iLife digital laptop I am not able to finish setup my windowsafter the connection of internet. Stuck on Checking the connection to Microsoft . There is no option to finish...
  7. iLife Digital Stuck on Checking the connection to Microsoft This might table a while

8. How to check if chkdsk is stuck or just taking a while?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check if chkdsk is stuck or just taking a while?: Hello, I am sure this question has been asked before, but I am not sure if it has occurred in the context I'm in. I accidentally force shut down my PC when it was frozen on a normal shut down, and the next morning, I woke up to my C: drive file system being corrupted. It now...
  9. Stuck on "Connecting to Microsoft. This might take a while."

Stuck on "Connecting to Microsoft. This might take a while.": Laptop:HP 255 G7 I recently moved back to Windows from Ubuntu, and it has successfully installed but now my laptop is stuck when trying to connect to Microsoft at the network part of setup....
  10. Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron 7577 Stuck Dell Logo: So today i got my dell inspiron 15 7577 gaming for dust cleanup.Now when i turn on my laptop it gets stuck at the dell logo and after 50 60 seconds it starts loading then the laptop boots up to windows. If i turn off the laptop using the power button while it is stuck on dell...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. checking the connection to microsoft. this might take a while

2. stuck at checking the connection to microsoft