Windows 10: Dell Inspiron Touchscreen

Discus and support Dell Inspiron Touchscreen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After attempting to add drivers for a USB device to my Inispiron 3593, the touchscreen no longer works. How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ARC_682, Dec 29, 2020.

1. ARC_682 Win User

Dell Inspiron Touchscreen

After attempting to add drivers for a USB device to my Inispiron 3593, the touchscreen no longer works. How can I fix this?

:)

ARC_682, Dec 29, 2020

2. My Dell Inspiron touchscreen turns off.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties with the sensitivity of the touchscreen. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the model number of the Dell Inspiron Laptop?
    • Are you aware of any recent changes, prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps as refered in these articles and let us know the status.

1. What to try if your touchscreen doesn't
      work
    2. Enable and disable your touchscreen in Windows 10
    3. How to Troubleshoot Touchscreen Issues

We await your response,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 29, 2020
  3. paulski Win User
    Touchscreen monitor

Hi, I'm looking into buying a touchscreen monitor for use with a Dell Inspiron 660 desktop pc rnning Windows 8 in order to fully utilise the touchscreen facilities of Windows 8.
    I'm preliminary looking at the Iiyama T2250MTS or T2452MTS touchscreen monitors. Anyone had experience of these, do they fully work under Windows 8?
    Any other suggestions of monitors in the £200-£350 range?
    Thanks

paulski, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Dell Inspiron Touchscreen

touchscreen on Dell Inspiron not working

Hi Debora,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are experiencing touchscreen issue. One possible cause could be an outdated driver. I would like to know more about your concern. Kindly verify the changes made on the computer prior to the issue.

Meanwhile, you have to make sure that touchscreen is enabled. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, then select
      Device Manager.
    • Expland Human Interface Devices and select HID-compliant
      touch screen.
    • Select the Action tab at the top of the window. Select
      Enable

For your reference, check this article.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshoot and then hit
      Enter.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Hardware and Devices. Click
      Run as administrator.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Dell Inspiron Touchscreen

1. Dell Inspiron Touchscreen - Similar Threads - Dell Inspiron Touchscreen

2. Disable Dell Inspiron touchscreen forever in boot menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Dell Inspiron touchscreen forever in boot menu: Hi there,I'm trying to wipe my old laptop's Dell Inspiron 5559 hard drive completely clean to sell it. I formatted the drive with a USB key but now can't install Windows... because the horrible touchscreen ghost touch, "clicking" all over the place on the screen came back on...
  3. Disable Dell Inspiron touchscreen forever in boot menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable Dell Inspiron touchscreen forever in boot menu: Hi there,I'm trying to wipe my old laptop's Dell Inspiron 5559 hard drive completely clean to sell it. I formatted the drive with a USB key but now can't install Windows... because the horrible touchscreen ghost touch, "clicking" all over the place on the screen came back on...
  4. Disable Dell Inspiron touchscreen forever in boot menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Dell Inspiron one 2320. my touchscreen no longer works.

Dell Inspiron one 2320. my touchscreen no longer works.: Windows updated my Dell Inspiron one 2320 on 12/11/20. My touchscreen no longer works. under device manager Hid compliant the touchscreen driver is missing. Dell website doesnt provide any drivers for this. Please help me locate a driver or solution which would solve my...
  6. Dell Inspiron

Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  7. DELL Inspiron 15 5570 Touchscreen issue

DELL Inspiron 15 5570 Touchscreen issue: Hi everyone, I have an issue with the touch screen. Tried troubleshooting and see if I can find the HID compliant touch screen in touch manager but I still can't. Can anyone help, please?...
  8. DELL Inspiron 5570 Touchscreen issue

DELL Inspiron 5570 Touchscreen issue: Hi everyone, I have an issue with the touch screen. Tried troubleshooting and see if I can find the HID compliant touch screen in touch manager but I still can't. Can anyone help, please?...
  9. Touchscreen feature in Dell Inspiron 14 7000

Touchscreen feature in Dell Inspiron 14 7000: Hello, I am wondering on how to enable the touchscreen feature in my Dell Inspiron 14 7000 running Windows 10 Home Single Language. Does it have a feature like that? Can you help me install it?...
  10. New Dell Inspiron - Touchscreen - FIX PSA

New Dell Inspiron - Touchscreen - FIX PSA: Friendly PSA I work as a computer technician and recently I have seen a lot of Dell Inspiron 13 and 15 inch models come in with a completely non-functional touch screen even brand new out of the box. There is a new firmware update from Dell's website if you put your...