Windows 10: Dell laptop 5547

Discus and support Dell laptop 5547 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Dell laptop 5547 with a locked/secure boot sequence. No admin password will work. I can install a new hard drive but will I have to have my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HomerMoss, Oct 7, 2019.

1. HomerMoss Win User

Dell laptop 5547

I have a Dell laptop 5547 with a locked/secure boot sequence. No admin password will work. I can install a new hard drive but will I have to have my licensed Windows installed before installation or will I get a Windows Recovery Option to download Windows to activate?

:)

HomerMoss, Oct 7, 2019
  2. viennafiji, Oct 10, 2019
  3. HomerMoss Win User
    Dell laptop 5547

I have a Dell laptop 5547 with a locked/secure boot sequence. No admin password will work. I can install a new hard drive but will I have to have my licensed Windows installed before installation or will I get a Windows Recovery Option to download Windows
    to activate?

HomerMoss, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Dell laptop 5547

Laptop Dell 5547 i7 will not shut down via windows 10 after installation kingstone hyperx savage 480gb SSD

Laptop Dell 5547 i7 will not shut down via windows 10 after installation kingstone hyperx savage 480gb SSD

DELL inspiron 5547 i7 3,1ghz

8gb ram

amd r7 m265

I installed windows 10 everything successfully.. when i shut down.. the screen turns off but inside it's not closed totally....in order to shut down completely i have to hold power button..

PLEASE HELP.

NikitasAntonidis, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Dell laptop 5547

1. Dell laptop 5547 - Similar Threads - Dell laptop 5547

2. Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell Laptop: i recently recieved this computer used from my partner it was his old one. I am still learning how to maneuver it. for some reason the display is not full screen. there is about 2-3 inches of space on each side of the screen. and then of course another inch all around of the...
  3. Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dell laptop: I have a -dell-inspiron-n5010 and it came with Windows home..i had it using 10 before I had trouble.. Ive had to replace the hard drive.. And the windows product key is wore off the back..is there another way to get the key...
  4. dell laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dell laptop: I have 2 3.0 usb ports on this laptop. They have power but they don't recognize anything I plug into them. What's the deal with that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop/93cf7c20-6ad5-4f28-9dcb-2b83eec8d140
  5. Dell Laptop, Repartition Dell's Mashup?

Dell Laptop, Repartition Dell's Mashup?: I bought a dell laptop a year ago, Dell - Inspiron 15.6" 7000 2-in-1 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB - GeForce MX250 - 512GB SSD + Optane. I love it. I regularly back up all my computers using Macrium which has served me well. Recently I looked at the...
  6. Dell Laptop, Repartition Dell's Mashup?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell Laptop, Repartition Dell's Mashup?: I bought a dell laptop a year ago, Dell - Inspiron 15.6" 7000 2-in-1 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 16GB - GeForce MX250 - 512GB SSD + Optane. I love it. I regularly back up all my computers using Macrium which has served me well. Recently I looked at the...
  7. new Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new Dell laptop: I’ve purchased a new Dell laptop. Could you help me with this questions. I cannot figure out how to take photos using it. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-dell-laptop/ddfa338b-d286-4f4c-9fb8-59dcc596ebfb
  8. dell laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    dell laptop: when I click on my music, music starts and immediately the laptop shuts down??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop/5046cb97-ca37-4240-9d36-6d3aa71fea5e
  9. Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell laptop: I am having trouble getting past the dell loading screen that says attempting repairs and I have tried the system boot assessment and it’s still doing the same thing. And I was using my laptop earlier today and now can’t do anything with it can someone please help me
  10. Synaptics Error in Dell inspiron 5547 after updating to win 10

Synaptics Error in Dell inspiron 5547 after updating to win 10: After updating win 10 from 8.1, am getting the frequent pop when ever i use the touchpad. (pic attached) 1) Resinstalled driver, still popup continues 2) using autorun app, i have tried to remove the entry (It stops the popup but the Dell touchpad utility is not starting...