Windows 10: Dell laptop crashed after update. HELP.!!

Discus and support Dell laptop crashed after update. HELP.!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good morning. I have a Dell inspiron 15 5547, running Windows 10, on the fast track of the insiders program. It's crashed after the most recent update,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pirate723, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Pirate723 Win User

Dell laptop crashed after update. HELP.!!

Good morning. I have a Dell inspiron 15 5547, running Windows 10, on the fast track of the insiders program. It's crashed after the most recent update, and my recovery usb drives don't seem to work. I don't have access to another windows computer to download another recovery drive. I do have two android tablets at my disposal though, at would be of any help. What can I do? The computer doesn't recognize, or can't find, or I can't find my recovery image to restore it either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

:)

Pirate723, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Josie23 Win User
    I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

Dell laptop crashed after update. HELP.!! [​IMG]

Josie23, Dec 13, 2018
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Dell laptop crashed after update. HELP.!! - Similar Threads - Dell laptop crashed

2. Windows update crashed my laptop Dell lattitude

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update crashed my laptop Dell lattitude: I keep getting message Windows failed to sign me in” I have closed Windows reset my passwords and pons and it keeps saying “ failed to login “ close or log iut is the only options. I cannot F8 to safe screen. I cannot get to scan disk or any scan commands. *** Email address...
  3. Windows update crashed my laptop Dell lattitude

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update crashed my laptop Dell lattitude: I keep getting message Windows failed to sign me in” I have closed Windows reset my passwords and pons and it keeps saying “ failed to login “ close or log iut is the only options. I cannot F8 to safe screen. I cannot get to scan disk or any scan commands. *** Email address...
  4. My laptop crashed after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop crashed after update: My laptop is stuck in boot loop and gets to logo then shuts down and restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashed-after-update/76008790-b011-4107-bb45-c49b57bc607f
  5. My laptop crashed after update

My laptop crashed after update: My laptop is stuck in boot loop and gets to logo then shuts down and restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashed-after-update/76008790-b011-4107-bb45-c49b57bc607f
  6. Dell Laptop Blue Screen After Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Laptop Blue Screen After Updates: Hello there,I'm reach out to you for help. My laptop keeps rebooting itself with different blue screen code everytime.I have tried:- Run BIOS / Dell / System diagnose programe, no issues found- Run hardware test under remote instruction from Dell technician, no issues found-...
  7. Dell Laptop Blue Screen After Updates

Dell Laptop Blue Screen After Updates: Hello there,I'm reach out to you for help. My laptop keeps rebooting itself with different blue screen code everytime.I have tried:- Run BIOS / Dell / System diagnose programe, no issues found- Run hardware test under remote instruction from Dell technician, no issues found-...
  8. My Dell laptop is crashing unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Dell laptop is crashing unexpectedly: So my laptop keeps crashing and I don't know why. Kindly help me please https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1XdihZYvfYDENl8oLCK4YuFL6tiL4-o89?usp=sharing So that is the drive link to the latest dump file generated by my laptop...
  9. Dell laptops keep crashing with 21a error. Please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell laptops keep crashing with 21a error. Please help.: I have Dell Latitude E7470 and 6430u laptops. Recently (September 2020) my E7470 crashed with BSOD with 21a error message. After losing all my data and not able to resolve the error I decided to do a clean install so I downloaded the windows 10 from Microsoft and made a...
  10. Microsoft update KB4556799 crashed my dell laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft update KB4556799 crashed my dell laptop: I am unable to get past the BitLocker Recovery. The Dell Assist isn't working. I am unable to even get past the error page. There is no way to get to any recovery. I don't have the BitLocker Recovery code. This is really ****!!! This is the 3rd time you all did an automatic...