Windows 10: Dell laptop - Critical Process Died, unable to enter safe Mode and unable to Recover.

Discus and support Dell laptop - Critical Process Died, unable to enter safe Mode and unable to Recover. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Dell laptop which I have been using, recently it has encountered a problem with clicking on file explorer or any folders, it would say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mitchell1995, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Dell laptop - Critical Process Died, unable to enter safe Mode and unable to Recover.

Hi,

I have a Dell laptop which I have been using, recently it has encountered a problem with clicking on file explorer or any folders, it would say no app is associated with this, I tried to recover the laptop to an earlier date, after doing so the laptop was stuck logging in, I turned it off and tried to reboot then I had the bluescreen saying Critical Process Died, I have tried to enter safe mode and it would not allow me to and would blue screen again, so I created a windows 10 install on a USB, when I tried to enter the recovery setting on the laptop, it says Recovery, A required device isn't connected error code 0xc000000f . I have also tried to unplug the battery and pressed the power button for 30 seconds and have had the same result. I was wondering if anyone could assist in this problem. Thank you in advance.

Connor

:)

mitchell1995, Apr 30, 2020
  2. Grant Mo Win User

Critical Process Died

I have a Dell laptop, I tried to install bigger memory today and once I had shutdown the computer and installed the memory and restarted the laptop i got the BSOD with the error Critical Process Died I then thought it might be the memory so I shutdown
    and installed the original memory again and started the computer and again got the same error. I am unable to boot into windows and im unable to boot into safe mode. Please help

Grant Mo, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Critical Process Died

I have a lenovo laptop which has been running Windows 10 for about 6 weeks. No problems initially. My laptop is now in a loop of restarting and being unable to because it keeps going back to the blue screen with 'critical process died' message.

I have tried opening it in safe mode but that doesn't work

please can you help me?

Rachel407wb, Apr 30, 2020
  4. sanjuwdr Win User

Dell laptop - Critical Process Died, unable to enter safe Mode and unable to Recover.

Critical process died. Restoring fails. Unable to Reset. Unable to start in safe mode

My system is running on win 10 build 1909 with GTX 1050Ti card. From yesterday, the system started crashing often, I thought it will be some graphics driver issue and I reinstalled it. Still it was crashing and after that the BSOD screen with error "Critical
    process died" came.

After that windows is not loading and even the automatic repair too.

I tried some of the solutions from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-process-died-no-restore-point-unable-to/99a81afc-cb4a-488f-b594-168e0bcccb6e

The last thing to do is to reinstall windows which I was trying to do, but the system gets stuck on the boot options screen.

What else can i do?

sanjuwdr, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Dell laptop - Critical Process Died, unable to enter safe Mode and unable to Recover.

1. Dell laptop - Critical Process Died, unable to enter safe Mode and unable to Recover. - Similar Threads - Dell laptop Critical

2. Unable to Login to Computer, "Critical Process Died".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Login to Computer, "Critical Process Died".: Hello,Around noon today, encountered an issue on my computer where I tried to login to my computer and got a bluescreen. ASUS ran an "Automatic Repair" and I was able to bypass it and get to the lock screen of my computer. I attempted to login to my account using my PIN, but...
  3. Unable to Login to Computer, "Critical Process Died".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Login to Computer, "Critical Process Died".: Hello,Around noon today, encountered an issue on my computer where I tried to login to my computer and got a bluescreen. ASUS ran an "Automatic Repair" and I was able to bypass it and get to the lock screen of my computer. I attempted to login to my account using my PIN, but...
  4. Critical process died. No restore point. Unable to start in safe mode. Command Prompt...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical process died. No restore point. Unable to start in safe mode. Command Prompt...: I had driver issues to my laptop which made screen go black immediately after log in. I also had a system restore point before driver or windows 11 update. So i restored my laptop to that earlier point. But now I'm facing bluescreen error with Critical Process Died stop code....
  5. Critical process died. No restore point. Unable to start in safe mode. Command Prompt...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Critical process died. No restore point. Unable to start in safe mode. Command Prompt...: I had driver issues to my laptop which made screen go black immediately after log in. I also had a system restore point before driver or windows 11 update. So i restored my laptop to that earlier point. But now I'm facing bluescreen error with Critical Process Died stop code....
  6. Critical process died. No restore point. Unable to start in safe mode. Stuck in automatic...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical process died. No restore point. Unable to start in safe mode. Stuck in automatic...: I was playin some games last night, and suddenly had BSOD out of no where. I was doing nothing different, now computer is stuck in bsod loop. I have tried many things, but none work Startup repair - FAIL Startup settings and boting in safemode - FAIL Uninstall updates -...
  7. Unable to boot - "critical process died"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to boot - "critical process died": Yesterday i had a BSOD with a driver problem. It would get to the desktop and each time give a "exception not handled" BSOD a few seconds after getting to desktop. I was able to boot into safe mode fine though, so uninstalled my graphics drivers. The problem still carried on,...
  8. Critical process died. No restore point. Unable to start in safe mode.

Critical process died. No restore point. Unable to start in safe mode.: I have the same issue as the link below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/critical-process-died-no-restore-point-unable-to/99a81afc-cb4a-488f-b594-168e0bcccb6e?page=1 My issue happened after i tried to restore my laptop to an earlier...
  9. Critical Process Died + No Boot + No Safe mode

Critical Process Died + No Boot + No Safe mode: Had my PC off for a day or so since I wasn’t using it, and I am greeted with Critical Process Died screen. I cannot enter the recovery environment to restore or reset, none of the startup settings appear to work, just stuck in this boot loop and cannot get to the Windows...
  10. Critical process died. Restoring fails. Unable to Reset. Unable to start in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Critical process died. Restoring fails. Unable to Reset. Unable to start in safe mode: My system is running on win 10 build 1909 with GTX 1050Ti card. From yesterday, the system started crashing often, I thought it will be some graphics driver issue and I reinstalled it. Still it was crashing and after that the BSOD screen with error "Critical process died"...