Windows 10: Dell Laptop cursor was shaking while it was in charging.

Discus and support Dell Laptop cursor was shaking while it was in charging. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am using Dell Laptop for office work purpose. I couldn't able to use touch pad/ mouse while it is on charge. we have verified in Dell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VARUNKUMAR POPURI, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Dell Laptop cursor was shaking while it was in charging.

Hi,

I am using Dell Laptop for office work purpose. I couldn't able to use touch pad/ mouse while it is on charge. we have verified in Dell Website whether it has updated drivers or not. Every thing was updated still facing the issue.

Thanks in Advance.

:)

VARUNKUMAR POPURI, Sep 26, 2020

2. Laptop no longer charging since Windows 10 update

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Dell Laptop cursor was shaking while it was in charging. pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Sep 26, 2020
  3. Touchpad cursor shaking and unusable

Have dealt with this problem for a while now. I have a Dell xps 13 9343 laptop with windows 10. I experience an issue where my cursor will randomly start shaking and become unusable. It doesn't move around the screen just sits in place and jitters. Any attempts
    to scroll around just cause the screen to zoom in and out. Restarting computer helps for a few minutes before it happens again. Can move cursor around if i hold down right click but that is all. Using a Bluetooth mouse solves the problem but i need the track
    pad occasionally. I have already tried updating driver and turned off mouse precision

LanceNeuscheler, Sep 26, 2020
  4. suraswami Win User

Dell Laptop cursor was shaking while it was in charging.

Dell Laptop charge problem

My boss had a issue with his dell laptop, would not charge, battery good, charger good, tried on same model another laptop. Finally found out the mobo was crapping out, dell replaced the board, then it died in 2 months, once again replaced the mobo, same issue, replaced with completely brand new Dell (can't believe they once again chose the same crap brand).

I would say buy a Toshiba or HP if it needs to last ur lifetime.

suraswami, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Dell Laptop cursor was shaking while it was in charging.

1. Dell Laptop cursor was shaking while it was in charging. - Similar Threads - Dell Laptop cursor

2. cursor starts shaking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cursor starts shaking: So due to some unknown reasons, my mouse pointer starts shaking and it becomes hard to do work. Its a windows 11 dell laptop.can anyone please help me with this issue, its really annoying to work with a shaking mouse pointer...
  3. cursor starts shaking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursor starts shaking: So due to some unknown reasons, my mouse pointer starts shaking and it becomes hard to do work. Its a windows 11 dell laptop.can anyone please help me with this issue, its really annoying to work with a shaking mouse pointer...
  4. Touchpad causing cursor to shake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad causing cursor to shake: My touch pad, ever since a windows 11 update, has been acting weird, I use a mouse usually but sometimes the cursor just started shaking, the only way to stop it is by hitting the touch pad or disabling it. As I am writing this it is happening. I use my touch pad sometimes so...
  5. Touchpad causing cursor to shake

Touchpad causing cursor to shake: My touch pad, ever since a windows 11 update, has been acting weird, I use a mouse usually but sometimes the cursor just started shaking, the only way to stop it is by hitting the touch pad or disabling it. As I am writing this it is happening. I use my touch pad sometimes so...
  6. Dell laptop not charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell laptop not charging: My dell laptop wont charge, but will power on when i take the battery out and plug the laptop ini have already tried hard reset didnt work someone please tell me whats going onanother thing to note , i scanned the battery with support assist and said there was a warning...
  7. Dell laptop not charging

Dell laptop not charging: My dell laptop wont charge, but will power on when i take the battery out and plug the laptop ini have already tried hard reset didnt work someone please tell me whats going onanother thing to note , i scanned the battery with support assist and said there was a warning...
  8. Dell laptop not charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Cursor Shaking And Jumping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor Shaking And Jumping: Hi everyone. I'm a windows 10 user and im one of the people that having cursor problems since i got windows10. I'm using a logitech g300s gaming mouse. Until i got windows 10 i had no problem with my mouse also my cursor was moving okay. But after i got this new system, my...
  10. Dell laptop not charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell laptop not charging: My Dell inspiron won`t charge. Says plugged in not charging. Replaced battery with new and tried another charger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop-not-charging/27b3e760-4cc8-4d1e-9baf-36d913a44d2c