Windows 10: Dell Laptop drops WiFi connection about 6-12 times a day after new router installed.

Discus and support Dell Laptop drops WiFi connection about 6-12 times a day after new router installed. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Wireless Keyboard but wired mouse. Both router and keyboard on 2.4GHZ Can changing the Chanel on the router help? or do I have to go to Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KurtPines, Apr 3, 2019.

1. KurtPines Win User

Dell Laptop drops WiFi connection about 6-12 times a day after new router installed.

Wireless Keyboard but wired mouse. Both router and keyboard on 2.4GHZ

Can changing the Chanel on the router help? or do I have to go to Bluetooth keyboard.

Very annoying.

:)

KurtPines, Apr 3, 2019
  2. kh6652 Win User

WiFi drops new router

New router,other laptops and phones connect no problem. Laptop Windows 10 Lenovo connects when starting up, then drops WiFi, and says no internet connection available . Laptop was fine with prior router. No recent updates to system. All other devices work.

kh6652, Apr 3, 2019
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    New laptop with Wifi Ac and Verizon Qualcomm router major speed drop

Open Settings, then Network & Internet, then Network and Sharing Center. Your WiFi connection will be shown under Active Networks. Click on the "link" for your WiFi connection. What speed is listed under Connection?

Dell Laptop drops WiFi connection about 6-12 times a day after new router installed. [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Dell Laptop drops WiFi connection about 6-12 times a day after new router installed.

WiFi connection drops out several times a day on my laptop with windows 10

I have windows 10 installed on my laptop. I have 2 other computers and a printer also connected to the home WiFi. My laptop is the only device that drops the WIFi connection. When I try to reconnect with my network password I get the message "Some information
    has changed since the last time connected. We need additional information to complete the connection". Troubleshoot does nothing. I found the only way to reconnect is to reset the modem/router. I have downloaded new drivers.

Carlos30TX, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Dell Laptop drops WiFi connection about 6-12 times a day after new router installed.

1. Dell Laptop drops WiFi connection about 6-12 times a day after new router installed. - Similar Threads - Dell Laptop drops

2. Windows 11 can't connect to wifi 6 router

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can't connect to wifi 6 router: My window 11 can't connect to my wifi 6 router using the AX protocol, the network shows in the tray but when trying to connect it simply says it cannot connect to it.Funnily enough it connects normally if I change the wireless adapter properties to use the AC band instead,...
  3. Windows 11 can't connect to wifi 6 router

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 can't connect to wifi 6 router: My window 11 can't connect to my wifi 6 router using the AX protocol, the network shows in the tray but when trying to connect it simply says it cannot connect to it.Funnily enough it connects normally if I change the wireless adapter properties to use the AC band instead,...
  4. Wi-Fi 6 Connectivity issue in new Dell Laptop's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi 6 Connectivity issue in new Dell Laptop's: I have issue in my laptop, Wi-Fi automatically disconnect and connect again in 10 sec. we have checked windows event logs and i have found that when Wi-Fi goes turn off it create log "8000 - Miniport Halt flow driver disable" and after 10 sec it process to connect....
  5. Wi-Fi 6 Connectivity issue in new Dell Laptop's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi 6 Connectivity issue in new Dell Laptop's: I have issue in my laptop, Wi-Fi automatically disconnect and connect again in 10 sec. we have checked windows event logs and i have found that when Wi-Fi goes turn off it create log "8000 - Miniport Halt flow driver disable" and after 10 sec it process to connect....
  6. Wi-Fi 6 Connectivity issue in new Dell Laptop's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. New Laptop Monopolizes WiFi Router

New Laptop Monopolizes WiFi Router: I recently bought a new laptop (HP, Windows 10). This PC appears to mess up my WiFi router so that my cell phone and my old laptop (Dell, Windows 10) can’t connect. If they’re already connected when I turn on the new PC, the connection is broken – not always instantly, but...
  8. BSOD on new Dell Laptop 4 to 6 times a day with different stopcodes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on new Dell Laptop 4 to 6 times a day with different stopcodes: Hello! Got a new dell laptop about 2 months ago. I started getting BSOD with all the various stopcodes every couple of hours about a month after getting it. I noticed that the optical drive was not working and shipped it back to Dell for replacement which they did very...
  9. New PC dropping connection to router irregular.

New PC dropping connection to router irregular.: I have recently got a new PC an HP Omen. It connects to my plusnet router via a wired ethernet cable that goes from one side of the house to the other. The cable was installed abouit 3 months ago and I had no problem with the previous computer. Occasionally it disconnects...
  10. HP Pavilion DV6 - Wifi drops at random after installing new router

HP Pavilion DV6 - Wifi drops at random after installing new router: Hi all. I have just changed Internet providers and have swapped my Netgear R7000 router for an Asus RT-AC58U. Every other device has a constant, stable wifi connection (Smartphones, Chromecast, PS4, etc), but my laptop randomly disconnects after about 10 minutes. It...