Windows 10: Dell laptop keypad not responding.

Discus and support Dell laptop keypad not responding. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Dell Inspiron 15 laptop keypad has stopped responding. It is illuminated but there is no response. I've tried restart but no change. I have windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Robert11942, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Dell laptop keypad not responding.

My Dell Inspiron 15 laptop keypad has stopped responding. It is illuminated but there is no response. I've tried restart but no change. I have windows 10 OS. What else can I Try? Thanks, Bob R.

:)

Robert11942, Aug 7, 2021
  2. Josie23 Win User

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

Dell laptop keypad not responding. [​IMG]

Josie23, Aug 7, 2021
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Aug 7, 2021
  4. Dell laptop keypad not responding.

windows 10 update caused toshibia laptop keypad to stop working

Hi Dan,

For us to isolate your concern with laptop keypad, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

Dell laptop keypad not responding.

1. Dell laptop keypad not responding. - Similar Threads - Dell laptop keypad

2. Laptop keypad issues while logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keypad issues while logging in: I pulled my wireless mouse connector from laptop, when I am trying to logging in my letters doesn’t work and am unable to login the system.. After several attempts a screen pops to type some phrase - the keypad letters working fine, again on login screen keypad letters...
  3. Laptop keypad issues while logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop keypad issues while logging in: I pulled my wireless mouse connector from laptop, when I am trying to logging in my letters doesn’t work and am unable to login the system.. After several attempts a screen pops to type some phrase - the keypad letters working fine, again on login screen keypad letters...
  4. dell i5 3320M commercial laptop keypad back light on how

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell i5 3320M commercial laptop keypad back light on how: I have bought a second hand dell i5 3320M Commercial laptop,How do they make the keyboard back light because i use it at night? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-i5-3320m-commercial-laptop-keypad-back-light/d77d526c-2898-454c-a0dc-261209c9b609
  5. dell i5 3320M commercial laptop keypad back light on how

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dell i5 3320M commercial laptop keypad back light on how: I have bought a second hand dell i5 3320M Commercial laptop,How do they make the keyboard back light because i use it at night? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-i5-3320m-commercial-laptop-keypad-back-light/d77d526c-2898-454c-a0dc-261209c9b609
  6. Laptop keypad issuse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop keypad issuse: My n key is not working in laptop keypad, But the screen keypad is working. I am update keyboard in device manager then suddenly n key is working in laptop keypad but sometimes later again stop working then what the issue is that???...
  7. HP laptop numeric keypad

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP laptop numeric keypad: have new HP laptop, but do not know how to lock the numeric keypad into the number only position. It has the key, but no light and when I push the key it does not lock the keypad into number only. Any suggestions. Has the new optane intel i3 inside system. Thanks...
  8. / on keypad causes laptop to go to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    / on keypad causes laptop to go to sleep: My Dell Latitude with Windows 10 started going to sleep seemingly randomly on me last week. I finally narrowed it down to the backslash / key on my keypad. Did I accidently create a shortcut?! How do I turn this off!?!?...
  9. keypad

keypad: Hello. My keypad is not working properly. Can you please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keypad/b5e22026-401d-410d-9e60-67f7297d9862
  10. Dell Touchscreen Stops Responding

Dell Touchscreen Stops Responding: Hi All, Just joined the forum to ask this question because you all seem like a knowledgeable group. I updated to Windows 10 just after it came out over the summer, and it worked great for a month or so. Since then, my touch screen has been acting up on my Dell XPS 15 9530....