Windows 10: Dell Laptop Missing Several .dll Files From System32 and SysWOW64 Folders

Discus and support Dell Laptop Missing Several .dll Files From System32 and SysWOW64 Folders in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am trying to load a plugin to play Fallout 4 right now but I noticed from one of the logs that the plugin is not loading because several dependencies... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kevinlee778899, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Dell Laptop Missing Several .dll Files From System32 and SysWOW64 Folders

I am trying to load a plugin to play Fallout 4 right now but I noticed from one of the logs that the plugin is not loading because several dependencies are missing. These dependencies are: MSVCP140_ATOMIC_WAIT.dll, api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll, api-ms-win-crt-convert-l1-1-0.dll, api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll, api-ms-win-crt-stdio-l1-1-0.dll, api-ms-win-crt-filesystem-l1-1-0.dll, api-ms-win-crt-time-l1-1-0.dll, api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll, api-ms-win-crt-math-l1-1-0.dll, api-ms-win-crt-locale-l1-1-0.dll.

To try and fix this issue, I have already uninstalled my 2015-2019 Microsoft Redistributables, restarted my computer, downloaded the x64 and x86 installers from Microsoft, and installed and restarted for each, but the files are still not in the folders. My windows is also up to date, according to System Settings and Dell Updates. Can anyone tell me where these files are supposed to be from and why they are missing? I haven't had any issue with them missing so far until I tried loading this one plugin.

submitted by /u/kevinlee778899
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/kevinlee778899, Dec 29, 2020
  2. Woodnome Win User

Missing dll file when installing program

already downloaded and installed those two but when I check both System32 and SysWOW64 folders, the files in there that closely resemble the missing dll is:

msvcr120_clr0400.dll

Woodnome, Dec 29, 2020
  3. true2hart Win User
    Installed missing .dll in system32 folder

I installed missing .dll files into the system32 folder, but I still get missing file errors.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

true2hart, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Grigs007 Win User

Dell Laptop Missing Several .dll Files From System32 and SysWOW64 Folders

Missing .dll file errors and a corrupt dll registry after replacing files in System32 and syswow64 folders

Hello!

I had a problem starting a game demo downloaded from the official website. After installing the game I got a missing .dll file error so after googling to find a solution I downloaded a .rar file with "common .dll files for games". I then copied the files
    from the rar archive into the System32 and syswow64 folders. This allowed me to start the game (Fifa 16 demo) but immediately I found problems in starting other games on my PC. For example games started opening in window mode or without sound.

I have since run a couple scans and reset my windows while keeping all of my files but the issue persists. Getting slightly worried to be honest.

This is the basics of it I'll provide additional information as soon as possible if you have some idea of what might be the problem or what I should try.

Big thanks ahead if someone can help me out.

Grigs007, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Dell Laptop Missing Several .dll Files From System32 and SysWOW64 Folders

1. Dell Laptop Missing Several .dll Files From System32 and SysWOW64 Folders - Similar Threads - Dell Laptop Missing

2. Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.: I've found two files named 'wosc.dll' and 'fcon.dll', I went in to properties and found they do not have a signature on them but they are copyright to Microsoft Corporations. I scanned for viruses and they were not deemed malicious. What are these files?...
  3. Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.: I've found two files named 'wosc.dll' and 'fcon.dll', I went in to properties and found they do not have a signature on them but they are copyright to Microsoft Corporations. I scanned for viruses and they were not deemed malicious. What are these files?...
  4. Unsigned .dll filed in System32 folder.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files

I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files: The story is too long to explain but I deleted the folder SysWOW64 folder in the C:/Windows/ and apparently it has a lot of important files that the system doesn't need but it is needed by softwares that I use on windows and I want to re-download the folder or repair the...
  6. I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files: The story is too long to explain but I deleted the folder SysWOW64 folder in the C:/Windows/ and apparently it has a lot of important files that the system doesn't need but it is needed by softwares that I use on windows and I want to re-download the folder or repair the...
  7. I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Dell Laptop Missing Several .dll Files From System32 and SysWOW64 Folders

Dell Laptop Missing Several .dll Files From System32 and SysWOW64 Folders: I am trying to load a plugin to play Fallout 4 right now but I noticed from one of the logs that the plugin is not loading because several dependencies are missing. These dependencies are: MSVCP140_ATOMIC_WAIT.dll, api-ms-win-crt-heap-l1-1-0.dll,...
  9. Missing a lot of dll files in System32

Missing a lot of dll files in System32: Hey I recently discovered that I get an error everytime I try to start certain games or programs called 0xc000007b. I don't know a lot about computers so I googled it and found out that it's connected to missing dll files in System32 but since I didn't know what was missing...
  10. C:/Windows/SysWOW64/D3DX9_40.dll missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    C:/Windows/SysWOW64/D3DX9_40.dll missing: Trying to play "Garrys Modd" and wont install due to missing file D3DX9_40.dll. DirectX wont update due to: "(0x80070005) - Access is denied." any help much appreciated....