Windows 10: Dell laptop not charging

Discus and support Dell laptop not charging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Dell inspiron won`t charge. Says plugged in not charging. Replaced battery with new and tried another charger.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Paul E-609, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Dell laptop not charging

My Dell inspiron won`t charge. Says plugged in not charging. Replaced battery with new and tried another charger.

:)

Paul E-609, Apr 14, 2019
  2. suraswami Win User

Dell Laptop charge problem

My boss had a issue with his dell laptop, would not charge, battery good, charger good, tried on same model another laptop. Finally found out the mobo was crapping out, dell replaced the board, then it died in 2 months, once again replaced the mobo, same issue, replaced with completely brand new Dell (can't believe they once again chose the same crap brand).

I would say buy a Toshiba or HP if it needs to last ur lifetime.

suraswami, Apr 14, 2019
  3. jwh70 Win User
    Charge Dell laptop

Regular way to charge Dell Laptop broke, Other ways to charge it ?

jwh70, Apr 14, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

Dell laptop not charging

Dell Laptop charge problem

It charges with a Dell 65W thing... Tried it at a friends house for 5 minutes

Someone said at Dell Forums: It's very common with many notebooks, not just Dells. The manufacturer's charger has a circuit inside that completes the battery charger circuit.

If you want to charge the battery, you will need a Dell adapter.

Which universal charger do you use?

n-ster, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Dell laptop not charging

1. Dell laptop not charging - Similar Threads - Dell laptop charging

2. Dell laptop wont charge battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell laptop wont charge battery: So im at my wits end. My laptop wont charge when the battery is plugged in, it connects and disconnects rapidly, it will work when the battery is disconnected however. I have replaced the battery and the power jack and theres been no change, and i’m unable to download a new...
  3. Dell laptop wont charge battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell laptop wont charge battery: So im at my wits end. My laptop wont charge when the battery is plugged in, it connects and disconnects rapidly, it will work when the battery is disconnected however. I have replaced the battery and the power jack and theres been no change, and i’m unable to download a new...
  4. Dell laptop wont charge battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Dell laptop not charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell laptop not charging: My dell laptop wont charge, but will power on when i take the battery out and plug the laptop ini have already tried hard reset didnt work someone please tell me whats going onanother thing to note , i scanned the battery with support assist and said there was a warning...
  6. Dell laptop not charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell laptop not charging: My dell laptop wont charge, but will power on when i take the battery out and plug the laptop ini have already tried hard reset didnt work someone please tell me whats going onanother thing to note , i scanned the battery with support assist and said there was a warning...
  7. Dell laptop not charging

8. Dell Laptop cursor was shaking while it was in charging.

Dell Laptop cursor was shaking while it was in charging.: Hi, I am using Dell Laptop for office work purpose. I couldn't able to use touch pad/ mouse while it is on charge. we have verified in Dell Website whether it has updated drivers or not. Every thing was updated still facing the issue. Thanks in Advance....
  9. holding a charge on my DELL laptop

holding a charge on my DELL laptop: Why does my Dell laptop shut down every few hours, stating "low battery" when my battery icon in the lower right hand of my screen says "Fully charged 100%"...
  10. why dell laptop says plugged in not charging

why dell laptop says plugged in not charging: Dell Inspiron 15 3531 laptop still says Plugged in not charging after replacing battery and AC adapter. I've also tried uninstalling driver as suggested. Tapping F2 at startup doesn't access BIOS and it's out of warranty. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Was this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell 3531 charge problem

2. dell laptop bsod when plugged into charger