Windows 10: dell laptop stuck in airplane mode. unable to turn on wifi

Discus and support dell laptop stuck in airplane mode. unable to turn on wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my dell laptop is stuck in airplane mode and will not reset. I can not turn on wireless connection.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Klrnsmrk., Oct 4, 2018.

1. Klrnsmrk. Win User

dell laptop stuck in airplane mode. unable to turn on wifi

my dell laptop is stuck in airplane mode and will not reset. I can not turn on wireless connection.

:)

Klrnsmrk., Oct 4, 2018

2. Desktop (not laptop) Airplane Mode Stuck On = No WiFi

This is a Dell desktop computer and not a laptop. There is no physical switch to turn Airplane Mode on or off. When I updated to Window's 10 Airplane mode is stuck ON and I cannot shut it off. That means no WiFi which for me means not access to the
    Network/Internet. I am stuck Please Help!

AlaskaGooch, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Airplane Mode Will Not Turn Off - WiFi Will Not Turn On

After I uupgraded my Dell laptop to Windows 10, airplane mode is stuck on and wi-fi cannot be turned on. The buttons recognize the cursor but will not change these settings. I am able to connect to the Internet using an Ethernet connection to the router.
    Unplugging Ethernet does not affect the ability to turn off airplane mode or turn on wi-fi. Any suggestions?

PatrickJDonovan, Oct 4, 2018
  4. dell laptop stuck in airplane mode. unable to turn on wifi

Airplane mode and wifi in action center

No, I don't have a physical on/off switch for my WiFi card. I have a Dell Laptop.
    Are there anymore suggestions? I'm greatful for the help I'm receiving.

Thank You One And All

Larry Aaron, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

dell laptop stuck in airplane mode. unable to turn on wifi

1. dell laptop stuck in airplane mode. unable to turn on wifi - Similar Threads - dell laptop stuck

2. Laptop is stuck in airplane mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop is stuck in airplane mode: A laptop I have is constantly in airplane move and i cannot get out of it, Ithink it was hacked * Moved from IE10/Win 8 * Original title: airoplane removal...
  3. My laptop stops wifi and turns on airplane mode and then freezes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop stops wifi and turns on airplane mode and then freezes.: My laptop stops wifi and turns on airplane mode and then freezes till I long-press kill the power of the laptop. I have even reinstalled windows fresh but it still keeps happening. After reinstallation, it was good for a week or 2 but now its happening again. I usually...
  4. laptop stuck in airplane mode cannot turn to off in settings

laptop stuck in airplane mode cannot turn to off in settings: laptop in airplane mode cannot turn to off in settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-in-airplane-mode-cannot-turn-to-off/f36406dd-85ec-4908-841b-cf2e2b84585a
  5. WiFi inoperable - stuck in Airplane Mode

WiFi inoperable - stuck in Airplane Mode: All adapters are updated, network updated, windows updated, uninstalled and reinstalled centrino n-6205. A windows update to the computer came in October 21 and soon after the wifi went out and has not worked since. Got a USB wifi adapter but the system won't let it...
  6. Airplane mode unable to be disabled, WIFI unable to be enabled!!!

Airplane mode unable to be disabled, WIFI unable to be enabled!!!: My computer is in Airplane mode all the time. If i try to turn on Wi-Fi it does not work. If I go to Airplane mode, the toggle off option is grayed out. I tried to enable and disable, uninstall and re install the driver, I also updated it using Ethernet, I and change in...
  7. Laptop stuck on Airplane mode

Laptop stuck on Airplane mode: Can someone please help When i turn on my laptop on startup its stuck on Airplane mode how do i fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-stuck-on-airplane-mode/a4546271-648b-4ada-ba5e-dee5764b6a66
  8. Unable to turn off airplane mode.

Unable to turn off airplane mode.: My laptop lenovo ideapad 310, I'm unable to turn off the airplane mode. It's all grayed. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-turn-off-airplane-mode/3b02be8e-4de7-44fd-8354-ceb8e0b9eae8
  9. dell laptop stuck in airplane mode. unable to turn on wifi

dell laptop stuck in airplane mode. unable to turn on wifi: my dell laptop is stuck in airplane mode and will not reset. I can not turn on wireless connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop-stuck-in-airplane-mode-unable-to-turn/b0ceba85-1066-45e7-a395-29cfe7edc8b9
  10. Unable to turn airplane mode off

Unable to turn airplane mode off: Our HP Laptop model#C2N76UA#ABA. Did a windows 10 update and now the wireless does not work. I am able to plug in an Ethernet cable and can surf the web, but no wireless. It seems as if it is in air plane mode all the time. If I place the pointer over the network icon in the...