Windows 10: Dell Laptop Wireless Not Working

Discus and support Dell Laptop Wireless Not Working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Dell laptop wireless won't stay on. Thanks for any ideas you may have.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichaelLaChance2, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Dell Laptop Wireless Not Working

My Dell laptop wireless won't stay on.

Thanks for any ideas you may have.

:)

MichaelLaChance2, Apr 28, 2020

2. Problem with Dell Wireless 5630's driver

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

The issue you are facing could be due to the wireless driver us outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

Step 1.

I suggest you to update the wireless driver manually and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and expand it.

• Right click on the wireless device driver
      and click on update.
    If the issue still persist try the below step.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to go to the dell wireless manufacturer website and download the latest updated wireless driver and install the same. Check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Dell E5500 Wireless drivers that work with XP

I am re-installing XP on a Dell E5500 laptop to give to my younger cousin, but I can't find wireless drivers that work with XP. (Yes, I know there is no support for it, but my cousin is in kindergarten, it won't matter.)

Asourcious, Apr 28, 2020
  4. nxavis9 Win User

Dell Laptop Wireless Not Working

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Dell Laptop Wireless Not Working

1. Dell Laptop Wireless Not Working - Similar Threads - Dell Laptop Wireless

2. Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working: Hello. My Dell laptop webcam have not been working for months on the windows camera app, and social media apps such as Whatsapp and Telegram. But it does work on Google Chrome tried it on Google Meet, and works on Zoom as well.I have checked the permissions to allow camera,...
  3. Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working: Hello. My Dell laptop webcam have not been working for months on the windows camera app, and social media apps such as Whatsapp and Telegram. But it does work on Google Chrome tried it on Google Meet, and works on Zoom as well.I have checked the permissions to allow camera,...
  4. Dell laptop Touchpad not working [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Dell laptop Touchpad not working [Fix]: [IMG]This article shows how to troubleshoot and fix the issue if your Dell laptop touchpad is not working. Some of the possible causes of this problem are a corrupt touchpad driver, the touchpad being disabled, a hardware fault, etc. Fix Dell laptop Touchpad not working If...
  5. Dell laptop camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell laptop camera not working: I have a dell inspiron 5559 laptop. I recently updated my laptop through windows update and since then my built-in camera stopped working. I have tried may options but it failed to start. Imaging device is missing in the Device manager, so no camera found. when i try to...
  6. add lexmark wireless printer to dell laptop?

add lexmark wireless printer to dell laptop?: cannot link lxmark wireles printer to my dell laptop arrgghhhh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-lexmark-wireless-printer-to-dell-laptop/66afb9dc-890e-4d02-90a1-3c7d31149259
  7. connect HP scanner wireless to Dell laptop

connect HP scanner wireless to Dell laptop: The scanner/printer doesn"t connect with laptop, although it runs print orders from the same maschine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-hp-scanner-wireless-to-dell-laptop/98254de3-b51b-442f-a09c-b3cf722fd498
  8. Dell Latitude laptop port not working

Dell Latitude laptop port not working: Whenever I plug in my USB mouse and keyboard they turn on for like 5 seconds and then turn off. Afterwards i then check Bluetooth and other devices in the Setting and it tells me i have a driver error(see below for picture) [img] It is becoming a more and more of a...
  9. Dell laptop camera not working

Dell laptop camera not working: I just recently purchased a Dell laptop with Windows 10, and just recently discovered the camera will not work on any app. I tried following the help page for reasons the camera might not work, but it doesn't even show that there is one, even though there clearly is a camera...
  10. dell wireless keyboard

dell wireless keyboard: changed batteries, pulled usb, turned off keyboard, all is good, thanks