Windows 10: Dell Laptop with Windows 10 Error code

Discus and support Dell Laptop with Windows 10 Error code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help on the following error code 2000-0142, service tag: 2gtbk72, validation: 71595, Hard drive 0SNS314J90H117278, SHORT SELF TEST UNSUCCESSFUL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShravankumarChandrasekara, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Dell Laptop with Windows 10 Error code

Please help on the following error code 2000-0142, service tag: 2gtbk72, validation: 71595, Hard drive 0SNS314J90H117278, SHORT SELF TEST UNSUCCESSFUL

:)

ShravankumarChandrasekara, Dec 22, 2020
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Dec 22, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    error code 0xA00F4244(xC00D36D5) is NOT MY FRIEND! it is effecting my DELL laptop camera

Hi,

Compatibility could be one of the probable reasons why you have this error. What I can suggest is for you try and run the hardware troubleshooter. You can follow the steps below:

• Click the magnifying glass icon beside the Windows start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Hardware and Devices from the options list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.
    You can also refer to the answers provided by our community below:

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Dell Laptop with Windows 10 Error code

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Dell Laptop with Windows 10 Error code

1. Dell Laptop with Windows 10 Error code - Similar Threads - Dell Laptop Error

2. stop code: unmountable boot volume error in dell laptop running windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop code: unmountable boot volume error in dell laptop running windows 11: Recently I installed a game. In the installation process it told me to turn off antivirus which i did . But after that when i restarted the laptop it showed the blue screen with stop code: unmountable boot volume. Pls help me....
  3. stop code: unmountable boot volume error in dell laptop running windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stop code: unmountable boot volume error in dell laptop running windows 11: Recently I installed a game. In the installation process it told me to turn off antivirus which i did . But after that when i restarted the laptop it showed the blue screen with stop code: unmountable boot volume. Pls help me....
  4. Dell laptop BSOD with varied errors Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell laptop BSOD with varied errors Windows 10: My daughter’s Dell latitude laptop has been experiencing intermittent BSOD errors. They had usually been happening only with shutting down started in Sept and now happens more frequently when using using the device. The lastest error code was reference by pointer and upon...
  5. Dell laptop BSOD with varied errors Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell laptop BSOD with varied errors Windows 10: My daughter’s Dell latitude laptop has been experiencing intermittent BSOD errors. They had usually been happening only with shutting down started in Sept and now happens more frequently when using using the device. The lastest error code was reference by pointer and upon...
  6. Dell laptop BSOD with varied errors Windows 10

7. In windows 10 Dell laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In windows 10 Dell laptop: windows is upgraded 7 to 10 recently. Initially wifi icon appearing and worked normally. within 2 days, icon missing and connectivity thro wifi lost. tried all sorts of trouble shooters. did not work. how to get back wifi icon and connectivity thro wifi. thank...
  8. windows 10 Dell laptop Latitude

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 Dell laptop Latitude: just got this today. Finally got it connected to the Internet and my home network except for printer and 2nd network. Set up name for laptop. Set password (BIG MISTAKE) It's one I use all the time or a variation of it. shut down the laptop. Restarted it and now...
  9. Camera on Dell laptop stopped working after Windows update, with error code...

Camera on Dell laptop stopped working after Windows update, with error code...: Ever since a Windows update about 3 months ago, the built-in camera in My Dell Laptop stopped working. When I click on "Camera", I get a message that says "We can't find your camera" and it gives me a reference error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. I have tried a...
  10. Windows 10 Dell Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Dell Laptop: Hey there everyone, i'm a massive noob to this forum I've got a general enquiry Im running windows 10 on a 2-3 year old dell laptop, i haven't added a spec list but can do if need be however i have found that the past year my laptop has stopped charging it's battery, i've...