Windows 10: Dell laptop wouldn't turn on after charging a small device with regular USB cable.

Discus and support Dell laptop wouldn't turn on after charging a small device with regular USB cable. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Wondering what the hive mind thinks. I charged an eyebrow trimmer regular USB cable in my port for my Dell laptop. My computer was turned on when I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by theoriginalrocknrobin, Nov 23, 2021 at 7:57 PM.

1. Dell laptop wouldn't turn on after charging a small device with regular USB cable.

Wondering what the hive mind thinks. I charged an eyebrow trimmer regular USB cable in my port for my Dell laptop. My computer was turned on when I plugged in it. I kept it in for about a half hour. When I came down to use my computer hours later it was off, it wouldn't turn on and now Dell says it is my motherboard. Any thoughts? Thanks.

:)

theoriginalrocknrobin, Nov 23, 2021 at 7:57 PM
  2. jwh70 Win User

Charge Dell laptop

Regular way to charge Dell Laptop broke, Other ways to charge it ?

3. USB charging

@skaterbuoy

• the particular url u provide is for a usb charging cable
    • though u have got an usb charger cable it is not possible to get each and every phone charge by the cable.
    • the particular phone must have provision for usb charging, in other words the device should have been calibrated for usb charging.
    • examples. Nokia E75 has the provision for usb charging but X6 dosen' have that provision.

4. Dell laptop wouldn't turn on after charging a small device with regular USB cable.

Charging E66 only with the small pin, or possible from usb ?

I have many chargers for car and home fitting a usbcable, but e66 never charge with usb, is it possible to modify a usb-cable (cut it), and cut the cable from the orginal charger for e66, only to get the small charging-stick,

And then fit/connect the cutted usb-cable to the cutted cable with the small charging-pin.

Or is it possible to by a cable, with orginal-usb in one end, and the small nokia charging-pin in the other end.

I have a utility radio too, with a special nokia charger out-connection, but i never find a cable for that,

that cable need to have the same small Nokia charging pin in both ends. one easy but expensive way to get that cable, is to by 2 nokia charger's and cut the charger's away, to use only the cables,.

I have google for any of that cable's, no possible to find.

Only thing i find is a complete car charger, with the nokia pin, expensive.

i have a carcharger from my lost nokia n 95 8gb, but that is usb.

Need something soon, i moove to my summerhouse, with no electrics.

i have carcharger for laptop and everything usb, but for my e66 no.

Thema:

Dell laptop wouldn't turn on after charging a small device with regular USB cable.

1. Dell laptop wouldn't turn on after charging a small device with regular USB cable. - Similar Threads - Dell laptop wouldn't

2. Device Manager wouldn't close

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager wouldn't close: I was updating a driver on device manager and it went to not responding. I pressed close the program. It wouldn't close. I tried ending the task from task manager and it didn't work. I restarted my computer and it went into automatic repair. What do I do now?...
  3. USB Device not recognised for USB Cable

USB Device not recognised for USB Cable: Dear Microsoft Community, I have 2android devices which I tried to connect to my PC through USB, the one which is running by android11 connected successfully and worked properly but other with android7 always just started charging when connected and in PC it used to show that...
  4. holding a charge on my DELL laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    holding a charge on my DELL laptop: Why does my Dell laptop shut down every few hours, stating "low battery" when my battery icon in the lower right hand of my screen says "Fully charged 100%"...
  5. Charging phone: USB Device not recognized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Charging phone: USB Device not recognized: I plug my android phone that charges by usb-c cable into the USB port on my pc and it starts charging for approx half a second, then stops. It has always worked before and I'm having difficulty googling an answer. The error message won't pop up anymore but it was saying...
  6. USB Device Charging Problem

USB Device Charging Problem: I recently started having an issue charging my Anker Soundcore Life Q20 headphones. I am using an older Dell 620 Desktop that has been updated to Win10 Home. Previously, I would plug the headphones into a USB port for charging with a micro USB cable without problem. Now,...
  7. why dell laptop says plugged in not charging

why dell laptop says plugged in not charging: Dell Inspiron 15 3531 laptop still says Plugged in not charging after replacing battery and AC adapter. I've also tried uninstalling driver as suggested. Tapping F2 at startup doesn't access BIOS and it's out of warranty. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Was this...
  8. Dell laptop not charging

Dell laptop not charging: My Dell inspiron won`t charge. Says plugged in not charging. Replaced battery with new and tried another charger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop-not-charging/27b3e760-4cc8-4d1e-9baf-36d913a44d2c
  9. laptop does not turn on with charge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    laptop does not turn on with charge: Battery is fully charged and laptop connected to main power supply, yet it won't turn on. I press the power button and for 3-4s the light of the power button turns on, and then switches back off. No sound of fans or any sign of a startup. When I press the D button...
  10. Dell laptop will not turn on (at first).

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell laptop will not turn on (at first).: I went to Dell and saw that my laptop is compatible with Windows 10. It's a Dell Inspiron 3737. I thought I fixed my issue when I disabled "fast startup" in power settings. It occurs to me that some of my problems were fixed (excessive battery draining). If I shut the lid...