Windows 10: Dell laptop wouldn't turn on after charging a small device with regular USB cable.

Discus and support Dell laptop wouldn't turn on after charging a small device with regular USB cable. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Wondering what the hive mind thinks. I charged an eyebrow trimmer regular USB cable in my port for my Dell laptop. My computer was turned on when I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by theoriginalrocknrobin, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Dell laptop wouldn't turn on after charging a small device with regular USB cable.

Wondering what the hive mind thinks. I charged an eyebrow trimmer regular USB cable in my port for my Dell laptop. My computer was turned on when I plugged in it. I kept it in for about a half hour. When I came down to use my computer hours later it was off, it wouldn't turn on and now Dell says it is my motherboard. Any thoughts? Thanks.

:)

theoriginalrocknrobin, Nov 23, 2021
  2. jwh70 Win User

Charge Dell laptop

Regular way to charge Dell Laptop broke, Other ways to charge it ?

jwh70, Nov 23, 2021
  3. USB charging

@skaterbuoy

• the particular url u provide is for a usb charging cable
    • though u have got an usb charger cable it is not possible to get each and every phone charge by the cable.
    • the particular phone must have provision for usb charging, in other words the device should have been calibrated for usb charging.
    • examples. Nokia E75 has the provision for usb charging but X6 dosen' have that provision.

chandana99, Nov 23, 2021
  4. Dell laptop wouldn't turn on after charging a small device with regular USB cable.

Charging E66 only with the small pin, or possible from usb ?

I have many chargers for car and home fitting a usbcable, but e66 never charge with usb, is it possible to modify a usb-cable (cut it), and cut the cable from the orginal charger for e66, only to get the small charging-stick,

And then fit/connect the cutted usb-cable to the cutted cable with the small charging-pin.

Or is it possible to by a cable, with orginal-usb in one end, and the small nokia charging-pin in the other end.

I have a utility radio too, with a special nokia charger out-connection, but i never find a cable for that,

that cable need to have the same small Nokia charging pin in both ends. one easy but expensive way to get that cable, is to by 2 nokia charger's and cut the charger's away, to use only the cables,.

I have google for any of that cable's, no possible to find.

Only thing i find is a complete car charger, with the nokia pin, expensive.

i have a carcharger from my lost nokia n 95 8gb, but that is usb.

Need something soon, i moove to my summerhouse, with no electrics.

i have carcharger for laptop and everything usb, but for my e66 no.

kjello---01, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

Dell laptop wouldn't turn on after charging a small device with regular USB cable.

1. Dell laptop wouldn't turn on after charging a small device with regular USB cable. - Similar Threads - Dell laptop wouldn't

2. Usb cable charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Usb cable charge: Website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-cable-charge/5b3a8274-136e-4b5b-8905-941bd1c88722
  3. Usb cable charge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Usb cable charge: Website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-cable-charge/5b3a8274-136e-4b5b-8905-941bd1c88722
  4. Charge USB Cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charge USB Cable: Store All Country in Buy Lock Bend USB Cable For USB Cable, Buy Lock Eat USB Cable for USB Cable, Buy Lock Damaged USB Cable for USB Cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-usb-cable/31c6a953-2279-4639-9a2b-ccef1b2df4cb
  5. Charge USB Cable

Charge USB Cable: Store All Country in Buy Lock Bend USB Cable For USB Cable, Buy Lock Eat USB Cable for USB Cable, Buy Lock Damaged USB Cable for USB Cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-usb-cable/31c6a953-2279-4639-9a2b-ccef1b2df4cb
  6. Dell laptop not charging

Dell laptop not charging: My dell laptop wont charge, but will power on when i take the battery out and plug the laptop ini have already tried hard reset didnt work someone please tell me whats going onanother thing to note , i scanned the battery with support assist and said there was a warning...
  7. Microsoft laptop 3 wouldn't charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft laptop 3 wouldn't charge: Hi, my Microsoft laptop 3 wouldn't charge after I spilled water on it. The laptop can still run with the charger plugged in. The charger light is on and the plugin logo is on showing on the bottom right corner, but the laptop wouldn't charge and the battery always shows 0%....
  8. Microsoft laptop 3 wouldn't charge

Microsoft laptop 3 wouldn't charge: Hi, my Microsoft laptop 3 wouldn't charge after I spilled water on it. The laptop can still run with the charger plugged in. The charger light is on and the plugin logo is on showing on the bottom right corner, but the laptop wouldn't charge and the battery always shows 0%....
  9. Microsoft laptop 3 wouldn't charge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Dell laptop not charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell laptop not charging: My Dell inspiron won`t charge. Says plugged in not charging. Replaced battery with new and tried another charger. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-laptop-not-charging/27b3e760-4cc8-4d1e-9baf-36d913a44d2c