Windows 10: dell laptop

Discus and support dell laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I click on my music, music starts and immediately the laptop shuts down???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by janweeks, Mar 4, 2020.

1. janweeks Win User

dell laptop

when I click on my music, music starts and immediately the laptop shuts down???

:)

janweeks, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Josie23 Win User

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

These 7 steps allowed me to disable my touchpad (Dell laptop, Windows 10):

1. Win Start button
    2. Type in "device manager"
    3. Select Device Manager to open it
    4. Click down arrow to left of "Mice and other..." to expand
    5. Right click Dell Touchpad
    6. Disable device
    7. Yes

dell laptop [​IMG]

dell laptop [​IMG]

dell laptop [​IMG]

Josie23, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

Support | Dell Deutschland

Namslas90, Mar 4, 2020
  4. nxavis9 Win User

dell laptop

I want to disable touchpad on Dell laptop

Hello everyone,
    My laptop's touchpad works and I don't want it to, because I prefer a mouse. It's a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 series on windows 10 OS.

What I have tried that hasn't worked:
    • start<settings<devices<mouse & touchpad<additional mouse options. This opens a window called Mouse Options which has 5 tabs up top, none of which involve the touchpad. The Hardware tab shows 2 devices: the mouse itself, and the USB. No touchpad there.
    • windows key+x<mobility center. No touchpad to be found.
    • various function keys. No options for touchpad on/off.
    • device manager<mice and other pointing devices. Again, only the mouse and usb show up. It appears the touchpad is working without a driver, which is a little spooky.
    Any other suggestions? I could try downloading a third party driver, but that seems like a step in the wrong direction.
    Thanks

nxavis9, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

dell laptop

1. dell laptop - Similar Threads - dell laptop

2. Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working: Hello. My Dell laptop webcam have not been working for months on the windows camera app, and social media apps such as Whatsapp and Telegram. But it does work on Google Chrome tried it on Google Meet, and works on Zoom as well.I have checked the permissions to allow camera,...
  3. Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Laptop Webcam Not Working: Hello. My Dell laptop webcam have not been working for months on the windows camera app, and social media apps such as Whatsapp and Telegram. But it does work on Google Chrome tried it on Google Meet, and works on Zoom as well.I have checked the permissions to allow camera,...
  4. Problem with Dell Laptop Latitude 7480 Touchpad Buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Dell Laptop Latitude 7480 Touchpad Buttons: My Dell laptop's touchpad buttons aren't working right. There are four buttons—two on top and two at the bottom. The top ones, for left and right clicks, are causing trouble. When I press them, the cursor takes a second to respond. And if I press them while holding Shift or...
  5. Problem with Dell Laptop Latitude 7480 Touchpad Buttons

Problem with Dell Laptop Latitude 7480 Touchpad Buttons: My Dell laptop's touchpad buttons aren't working right. There are four buttons—two on top and two at the bottom. The top ones, for left and right clicks, are causing trouble. When I press them, the cursor takes a second to respond. And if I press them while holding Shift or...
  6. Problem with Dell Laptop Latitude 7480 Touchpad Buttons

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.: Recently, I have encountered frequent blue screen errors with my Dell G15 5525 laptop with the following error...
  8. Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.

Multiple BSOD in past week on Dell G15 5525 Laptop.: Recently, I have encountered frequent blue screen errors with my Dell G15 5525 laptop with the following error...
  9. My dell Inspiron windows 11 laptop- Screen blinks occasionally and sometimes goes black but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My dell Inspiron windows 11 laptop- Screen blinks occasionally and sometimes goes black but...: My dell Inspiron windows 11 laptop 11th Gen IntelR Core TM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz- Screen blinks occasionally and sometimes goes black but system is running.Checked and updated display drivers' multiple times, rollback driver done, reverted to default Microsoft drivers-...
  10. My dell Inspiron windows 11 laptop- Screen blinks occasionally and sometimes goes black but...

My dell Inspiron windows 11 laptop- Screen blinks occasionally and sometimes goes black but...: My dell Inspiron windows 11 laptop 11th Gen IntelR Core TM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz- Screen blinks occasionally and sometimes goes black but system is running.Checked and updated display drivers' multiple times, rollback driver done, reverted to default Microsoft drivers-...