Windows 10: Dell Latitude 7400 with 3 external monitors - 3rd monitor not active

Discus and support Dell Latitude 7400 with 3 external monitors - 3rd monitor not active in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I normally don't post anything because it seems like every question out there is asked and answered, but I've been searching on this topic and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Anderson Teix, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Dell Latitude 7400 with 3 external monitors - 3rd monitor not active

Hi, I normally don't post anything because it seems like every question out there is asked and answered, but I've been searching on this topic and can't find anything that solves my problem.

- I have a Latitude 7400 and Dell WD19 docking station, running Windows 10 x64, with Intel Corei7 vPro 8th Gen

- I have two Acer K222HQL DVI-D and an HP 22m HDMI monitors that I'm trying to connect together with my laptop LCD for a total of 4 concurrent displays.

The problem is that the HP 22m HDMI isn't active and I didn't find a configuration to have 4 monitors working together as shown in the picture below.

Dell Latitude 7400 with 3 external monitors - 3rd monitor not active c5bbbae5-6678-4534-b3c9-98779981aaec?upload=true.png

Does anybody have a clue on how would should I set it up to have 4 displays working together?

PS: I had this same configuration and it was working perfectly when using the old graphic driver in an older Dell laptop. I've figured out that Intel® Graphics Settings option is no longer available when using Windows DCH Graphics drivers. I had this in my older laptop.

Thanks all

:)

Anderson Teix, Dec 31, 2019
  2. marc1_789 Win User

dell latitude e7240 not detecting external monitor through hdmi

dell latitude e7240 not detecting external monitor through hdmi

marc1_789, Dec 31, 2019
  3. New Dell Latitude Laptop with a Dell Dock. External Samsung monitor not being recognized?

I got a new Dell Latitude Laptop WIndows 10 machine with a Dell Dock. I have a Samsung SyncMaster SA350 External monitor that plugs into the VGA port on the dell dock. However, the computer does not recognize the external monitor? What is wrong?

Marilyn B., Dec 31, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

Dell Latitude 7400 with 3 external monitors - 3rd monitor not active

Setting Up 3 Monitors on a Dell

Hi pmuldoon,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community Forums.

You need to have a Port replicator depending on the model. Because some monitors supports 3 monitors and some needs to have port replicator to connect 3 monitors. However, I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that
    helps.

Method 1: Update drivers in Windows 10

I also suggest you to update the drivers, follow this article on

Update drivers in Windows 10
    , and check if that helps.

Method 2: Follow the Dell article on Multiple monitors.

I suggest you to follow the Dell article on Multiple monitors, follow the article on

How to Setup Multiple Monitors in Microsoft Windows 10
    , and let us know the results. You can also refer the article on configuring 3 displays, follow this article on

How to configure three (3) displays on a Dell Latitude Notebook with Intel HD 4x00 Graphics

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Dell Latitude 7400 with 3 external monitors - 3rd monitor not active

1. Dell Latitude 7400 with 3 external monitors - 3rd monitor not active - Similar Threads - Dell Latitude 7400

2. Dell Latitude 5340, Will it supports the 4th external monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Latitude 5340, Will it supports the 4th external monitor?: Hi Can I please know whether my System supports the 4th display or not. All I am trying to connect an 4th external monitor including my Laptop screen to my Dell Latitude 5340, 13th Gen Intel Core i5 processor.RegardsManhar...
  3. Dell Latitude 5340, Will it supports the 4th external monitor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Latitude 5340, Will it supports the 4th external monitor?: Hi Can I please know whether my System supports the 4th display or not. All I am trying to connect an 4th external monitor including my Laptop screen to my Dell Latitude 5340, 13th Gen Intel Core i5 processor.RegardsManhar...
  4. 3 monitors connected, but 2 are active, the 3rd monitor is forced inactive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 monitors connected, but 2 are active, the 3rd monitor is forced inactive: When I try to use 3 monitors, 2 are active and the third monitor is forced inactive, I've already tried updating the graphics driver, reducing the active display's resolution, using Win+P to set it to extend, and none of these worked.One thing I will NOT do is update the...
  5. 3 monitors connected, but 2 are active, the 3rd monitor is forced inactive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 monitors connected, but 2 are active, the 3rd monitor is forced inactive: When I try to use 3 monitors, 2 are active and the third monitor is forced inactive, I've already tried updating the graphics driver, reducing the active display's resolution, using Win+P to set it to extend, and none of these worked.One thing I will NOT do is update the...
  6. 3 monitors connected, but 2 are active, the 3rd monitor is forced inactive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. 3rd monitor not detecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd monitor not detecting: Hi, Just after some help, Windows 10 updated to version 1909, and now the 3rd monitor will not detect, i have AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series graphics card, The catalyst control centre and eyfinity is only detecting 2 screens as well, I have tried restarting my PC, Uplugging and...
  8. Surface Laptop 3 with external monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Surface Laptop 3 with external monitor: Hi All, Has anyone come across an issue with an external monitor blacking out while connected to a Surface Laptop 3? I have the laptop connected to a widescreen laptop with the Surface Dock. Both work fine however, once every hour or so the external monitor blacks out and...
  9. Setting Up 3 Monitors on a Dell

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Setting Up 3 Monitors on a Dell: I have three monitors hooked up however in the display settings two of the monitors are linked together. Any help here? I'd like each monitor to operate separately. [ATTACH]...
  10. dell latitude e7240 not detecting external monitor through hdmi

in Windows 10 Customization
    dell latitude e7240 not detecting external monitor through hdmi: dell latitude e7240 not detecting external monitor through hdmi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/dell-latitude-e7240-not-detecting-external-monitor/279c0c38-8e85-454a-aa29-b40d73bfb443

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latitude 7400 3 monitors

2. dell latitude 7400 3 monitors

3. best docking station for latitude 7400 series

4. dell 7400 3 monitors