Windows 10: Dell Latitude E5450 BSoDs randomly with DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

Discus and support Dell Latitude E5450 BSoDs randomly with DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I tried to reset the windows, Installed a fresh copy ,and updated the drivers and BIOS. Nothing seems to work. Here's a dump for my last 3 BSoDs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fawal.2020, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Dell Latitude E5450 BSoDs randomly with DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

I tried to reset the windows, Installed a fresh copy ,and updated the drivers and BIOS. Nothing seems to work. Here's a dump for my last 3 BSoDs.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjD5HZNO75dkcvykH_zfZ0q1xuI?e=FOxI2j

:)

fawal.2020, Dec 31, 2020
  2. AirPett Win User
    AirPett, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Dell Latitude E5450 with Win 10 shuts down a few times a day

I have a new Dell Latitude E5450 laptop that is 1 month old. It is running windows 10 and has 3 monitors hooked up. Several times a day Monitor 1 & 3 will shut down but 2 (main) will stay on. Then the computer will just shutdown. It will NOT Blue Screen.
    I check the error log and see several Errors and Critical Stops. The Critical Stops say Kernel Power Event ID 41, task Category 63. Checked and there is no power interruption.

UPDATE the 3 monitor is using a USB video card.

Michael Braecklein, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Dell Latitude E5450 BSoDs randomly with DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

BSOD Dell Latitude 3540

I need help with a BSOD case on two Dell Latitude 3540 notebooks: First, these notebooks showed the blue screen with the message

so in research I found that the error can be caused by Fast Boot in Windows 10, I deactivated the Fast Boot feature and the machines worked without error for a few days.

Recently, the machines returned the BSOD error, but the message was changed to

After this last error, I ran some tests, such as sfc, chkdisk, hardware test using Dell software and no error was detected.

So can you help me how I solve this problem?

Thank you.

Tecnologia Matrix, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Dell Latitude E5450 BSoDs randomly with DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

1. Dell Latitude E5450 BSoDs randomly with DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - Dell Latitude E5450

2. BSOD : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION - Randomly happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION - Randomly happens: Hello,I'm looking to understand why my computer keeps randomly getting BSOD saying "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION"Here is the minidump file processed through WinDbg : https://pastebin.com/YKkKDbdW - I'm not sure how to read it correctly to find where it's coming from!I...
  3. BSOD : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION - Randomly happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD : DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION - Randomly happens: Hello,I'm looking to understand why my computer keeps randomly getting BSOD saying "DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION"Here is the minidump file processed through WinDbg : https://pastebin.com/YKkKDbdW - I'm not sure how to read it correctly to find where it's coming from!I...
  4. BSOD DELL Latitude 5410

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DELL Latitude 5410: Hi, I'm working at the IT department of my company and we're having more and more BSOD on this model : DELL Latitude 5410 about 10 laptops affected now and we started using this model a few weeks ago. I tried analyzing minidump files two of them with Winbdg but i can't...
  5. dell latitude locks at random

dell latitude locks at random: ever since i got windows 10, when i leave my laptop plugged in for too long it randomly locks itself and i have to restart it to unlock it. ive tried using different chargers and ive tried updating drives. i have no clue what the problem could be. this isnt urgent because i...
  6. BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION e6

BSOD - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION e6: Hello One of our Lenovo P53 Notebooks threw this bluescreen today, out of nowhere the user was typing in notepad. It is not reproducable. Driver verifier is disabled. I have a minidmup and a memorydump, please tell me what's needed. I tried analyzing them using WinDBG...
  7. BSOD On Dell Latitude 5580

BSOD On Dell Latitude 5580: We have 6 Dell Latitude 5580 laptops in one department that randomly get a BSOD. They all have the same docking station and all use the same software daily. There are three other 5580's with the same setup, but do not use the same software and don't get the BCOD. I just...
  8. BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

BSOD DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: I am getting a BSOD on my system intermittently. There is no specific application that triggers it, but my system is consistently connected to a Dell TB16 Dock.Here is the minidump file ....
  9. Dell Latitude 5580 random BSOD

Dell Latitude 5580 random BSOD: Hi. This is second time I got BSOD again even all my drivers and BIOS are updated. Please can anyone check it and find the issue here. 126133
  10. BSOD - Dell Latitude 5580

BSOD - Dell Latitude 5580: Hi. My all drivers are up-to-dated but recently I experienced BSOD when I was working normally. I have attached crash dump as well. Please can any one help me to find that culprit? Thanks in advance :) 122760